Caroline Hirons #29 Not an influencer? What a load of (overpriced) flannel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lisa Eldridge is pure class. Nellie is pure trash, total scammer
Any income Lisa makes from her YouTube videos she donates to charity.
For that reason I always ensure I don’t “skip ads” on her videos.

Has Nellie mentioned a “charidee” donation this time?

Just seen her jacket, she is trying so hard to emulate Trinny! 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Any income Lisa makes from her YouTube videos she donates to charity.
For that reason I always ensure I don’t “skip ads” on her videos.

Has Nellie mentioned a “charidee” donation this time?

Just seen her jacket, she is trying so hard to emulate Trinny! 😆
I don’t think there’s been any mention at all of a donation this time. It was always £10,000 wasn’t it?.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I don’t think there’s been any mention at all of a donation this time. It was always £10,000 wasn’t it?.
Yes it used to be £10K donation. But keeping two homes going and financially supporting 5 other adults (6 including daughter in law) plus 2 grandkids doesn't come cheap, eh Nellie?

It doesn't matter how hard she tries to emulate Trinny, she will never succeed. Trinny's style is sometimes crazy but despite her being genuinely posh, she is relatable. This is because, imo, she is authentic. Nana Gobshite is a wannabe. She comes across as having an ego the size of her head, but I actually think she has an inferiority complex. She is hypersensitive to any challenge or criticism - real or perceived. She could never fill Trinny's boots in a million years.

Oh and look at the differences in their daughters. Trinny parents Lyla. Gobshite, well, she's gone from never having a good word to say about her awful only female child, to virually worshipping her. I would die of shame if my daughter had turned out like hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Trinny comes across as kind. The Oaf the complete opposite.
Absolutely. She tries to make women feel good about themselves. I treated myself to a consultation/makeup session at Trinny HQ just before the first Covid lockdown and her staff are lovely too. I came out of there feeling so happy and uplifted.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Trinny is so classy and we know she lives in a completely different world , but she’s still very relatable. Nellie used to be relatable but not nowadays, she’s left a sour taste in many former freaks mouths.

Reactions: 13
TK Maxx are flogging Dr Dennis Gross at the moment. One of Hirons' kit brands. They also have loads of Kate Somerville stuff although "my mate Kate" doesn't feature in this kit. Funnily enough Hirons hasn't mentioned KS for ages. They used to be forever doing Skype (or similar) chats on Insta

Reactions: 8
Nadine is in The Times telling people to never ever spend a lot of money on a cleanser. She recommends The Ordinary £11 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Nadine is in The Times telling people to never ever spend a lot of money on a cleanser. She recommends The Ordinary £11 🤣
Nadine featured the SR cleanser in one of her videos even though she says that about cleaners all the time. I did think it was odd she had it given its price vs what she normally says about not buying £££ cleansers , she probably featured it so Nellie didn’t get her shunned.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I bought it in Home Bargains the other week. I *think* it was around a fiver but I’m not sure. I was looking for the Inkey List moisturiser which I bought from there a few months ago for £3.49.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Nellie on tour. She's a fan of a diamanté necklace these days for some reason.
Has she recreated INXS on that bloody bridge yet?

Screenshot_20231022_135639.jpg

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.