Caroline Hirons #29 Not an influencer? What a load of (overpriced) flannel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ginger Spice said she wants to look natural, not that she uses “natural” products. But Caroline’s too dumb to know the difference.
---
Funny how Caroline just nodded her head and smiled when Emma Lewisham mentioned natural ingredients in her YouTube video…
Geri Halliwell is only 3 years younger than CH so she's probably just jealous.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Caroline isn’t an influencer no? Just a coincidence she encourages soooooooooo many people into buying SO many products, they require a SPREADSHEET to organise their products?!?!

My mind has BLOWN
I used to have a spreadsheet when I was a freak. It was actually stressful 🤣 and that is when you should KNOW you have an issue. So thankful that I am out of that cult now.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The amount of full kits and kits with just 1 product removed up for sale in the selling group is mad.
People get caught up in the rush then get buyers remorse

Reactions: 15
The amount of full kits and kits with just 1 product removed up for sale in the selling group is mad.
Judging by the amount of DDG body wipes that are being flogged, id say they’ve gone down like a lead balloon.

Oaf always said she wouldn’t go into the body side of things…DDG probably got fed up with giving her the over priced face rags so flogged her the body ones instead.
---
I used to have a spreadsheet when I was a freak. It was actually stressful 🤣 and that is when you should KNOW you have an issue. So thankful that I am out of that cult now.
Why give yourself an extra job 😂 my attitude to spreadsheets is I’m only looking at them if I’m being paid to look at them 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Super thirsty seriously sad Scottish freak pretending she and Nellie were great friends at the SpaceNK thing last night in Glasgow - like the Scottish version of KatePink tit. 'we tried to pout but just ended up roaring with laughter' .Seriously deluded. How are people's lives made by meeting this angry greedy twit for five minutes, only to be instantly forgotten by her while she counts her pennies she's shilled off them?

Nana looking in fine form - worst hair ever and looking like she'd just got out of bed. Hope she used mouthwash.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Judging by the amount of DDG body wipes that are being flogged, id say they’ve gone down like a lead balloon.

Oaf always said she wouldn’t go into the body side of things…DDG probably got fed up with giving her the over priced face rags so flogged her the body ones instead.
I got a sample of those once and they are awful. Sticky and stinky. Not surprised they're unpopular.

Reactions: 3
The DDG things don't seem to be selling very quickly either. This kit looked like just a motley load of products chucked in with no attempt at making them 'a full routine'. Load of old tat.

Reactions: 4
Isn’t that dr.jart story supposed to be labelled an ad or an aff link? And she has the audacity to moan about others. Get in the bin nelly

Super thirsty seriously sad Scottish freak pretending she and Nellie were great friends at the SpaceNK thing last night in Glasgow - like the Scottish version of KatePink tit. 'we tried to pout but just ended up roaring with laughter' .Seriously deluded. How are people's lives made by meeting this angry greedy twit for five minutes, only to be instantly forgotten by her while she counts her pennies she's shilled off them?

Nana looking in fine form - worst hair ever and looking like she'd just got out of bed. Hope she used mouthwash.
BIB
Don’t worry I’m sure she had a good swill around with her cup of tea as per usual. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
This kit looked like just a motley load of products chucked in with no attempt at making them 'a full routine'. Load of old tat.
Probably had a bet on in the office to see if the Freaks will buy anything without thinking.

• Haha
Regular kit purchasers and shopaholics with deep CC debt Venn diagram is a circle

Reactions: 4
It’s the advent kit so it’s all tit. Speaking of dr Dennis gross he has the new vitamin c serum which I got a sample of and it was rust brown from oxidation when I opened it. Loads of complaints about the oxidation too. I’m just wondering how such an established brand can charge that much for a serum that has no system to keep it fresh. It’s going bad as soon as it is made. Everyone knows it goes bad but Dennis gross just thinks he can put some tit in a bottle and sell it.

She obviously works with a bunch of yes people because it only takes a bit of watching the freaks to know that body pads would not go well with the freaks. The kit was a bad idea

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It’s the advent kit so it’s all tit. Speaking of dr Dennis gross he has the new vitamin c serum which I got a sample of and it was rust brown from oxidation when I opened it. Loads of complaints about the oxidation too. I’m just wondering how such an established brand can charge that much for a serum that has no system to keep it fresh. It’s going bad as soon as it is made. Everyone knows it goes bad but Dennis gross just thinks he can put some tit in a bottle and sell it.

She obviously works with a bunch of yes people because it only takes a bit of watching the freaks to know that body pads would not go well with the freaks. The kit was a bad idea
I hope you're getting your money back for the Vitamin C serum. DDG products do not come cheap. Trinny is doing a free delivery with no minimum spend until tomorrow night. I don't need a Vitamin C at the moment as just bought a new Lumene one (it's my birthday tomorrow so Cult Beauty, Sephora etc have been sending vouchers - made sense to use them on products I know I'll use). I did think I might treat myself to a couple of Trinny's travel size products.

Probably very childish but just ordering from Trinny would give me a little buzz of pleasure - knowing my money isn't going to Hirons...

• Haha

Another Freak has posted a photo with Nellie.
Someone asked if he asked where she got her shirt from?!
Said shirt…WTF? Why do the Freakoids act like she is a fashion icon?

28E8FCF0-244A-404C-AD49-3CB112839DBC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.