Caroline Hirons #29 Not an influencer? What a load of (overpriced) flannel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hirons is getting a slating on the Nadine group.
Calling her an influencer and that she looks older than her years. There are obviously a few die hard Freaks defending her but most agree she is nothing more than in influencer now who used to do facials! 😆
Trinny is also being called an influencer on the same thread but no other insults.

I wonder if Nadine will remove the posts or lock it to protect her “friend.”
There has been a few posts I’ve seen on Nadine’s group slating Nellie especially since the launch of SR with most calling out the basic formulas vS the price and her hypocrisy.

Reactions: 8
Caroline is a guest on Grace Beverley's podcast talking skincare (Grace also has a tattle thread, of course!) I can't bring myself to watch!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Caroline is a guest on Grace Beverley's podcast talking skincare (Grace also has a tattle thread, of course!) I can't bring myself to watch!
Never heard of Grace Beverley until the Oaf plugged her podcast on her stories. I’m off for a read of her thread though - hope it’s a good one!

Reactions: 4
I just watched Geri on Harper's Bazaar YT channel. Didn't see what was wrong with it.
Funnily an old video on Oskia from 5 years ago came up in my recommended and Nellie looks a different woman. Nothing natural at all about her these days.

Reactions: 9
Being catty again to another woman. The oaf is so déclassé and just comes across like a mean girl.
Nellie really champions other women doesn’t she? 🙄
You’d never hear or see Trinny or Lisa make comments like that.
How can the Freaks not see through her?

Reactions: 21
Being catty again to another woman. The oaf is so déclassé and just comes across like a mean girl.
Ginger Spice said she wants to look natural, not that she uses “natural” products. But Caroline’s too dumb to know the difference.
---
Funny how Caroline just nodded her head and smiled when Emma Lewisham mentioned natural ingredients in her YouTube video

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Did anyone see the article in Grazia she linked to about her non advent advent calendar. It's ridiculous even calling it that. It's a box. Doesn't even have a third of the products of an advent calendar, full size or not. She is awful.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
More diamanté necklaces in Edinburgh.
And she is obsessed with the idea her hair is this amazing untameable thick mop, whereas it is quite thin looking with rats tails but stiff with masses of root product.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She’s such a vile bleep
Couldn't have put it better myself.

I had an email from Skin Rocks this morning stating her cleansers, moisturiser and flannels get five star reviews. Hmm. Well they probably do on the Skin Rocks website because the buyers are likely to be Freaks, chanting "Expensive equals Good" while hitting the pay now button. This is not the case if you look at more independent reviews at SpaceNK.

Oh and it's not the case if you read comments on the Nadine Baggott FB group either.
---
A few SpaceNK reviews of the moisturiser. In the interests of fairness, the overall rating is 3.5 out of 5 - but I think we can be pretty sure a significant number of the 5 star reviews will have been posted by Freaks, friends or employees (family members) of the Oaf

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Someone with skin that clearly needs medical attention posts on the Freaks, but thankfully most people tell them to see a GP/dermatologist rather than buying moisturiser or going to a gut health clinic. Maybe the tide is turning?

Reactions: 6
Couldn't have put it better myself.

I had an email from Skin Rocks this morning stating her cleansers, moisturiser and flannels get five star reviews. Hmm. Well they probably do on the Skin Rocks website because the buyers are likely to be Freaks, chanting "Expensive equals Good" while hitting the pay now button. This is not the case if you look at more independent reviews at SpaceNK.

Oh and it's not the case if you read comments on the Nadine Baggott FB group either.
---
A few SpaceNK reviews of the moisturiser. In the interests of fairness, the overall rating is 3.5 out of 5 - but I think we can be pretty sure a significant number of the 5 star reviews will have been posted by Freaks, friends or employees (family members) of the Oaf
These reviews are definitely written by tattlers. I bet the office were hiding under the desks the day these were published as Nellie will definitely have been very shouty.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
These reviews are definitely written by tattlers. I bet the office were hiding under the desks the day these were published as Nellie will definitely have been very shouty.
I think she might get very shouty if she reads the comments on a post over on Nadine's FB group today 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m not a huge fan of Geri, and I sit here and witch about Nellie, but I’d never publicly humiliate someone. It’s bleeping awful. Especially when you and your family are trash.

Reactions: 13
Geri was perfectly fine in that video so hirons can shut up, there wasn’t anything to be mad about.

The advent kit is marketed as such because it’s just a mish mash of crap you may or may not ever use. So in that sense it is an advent. That’s why it won’t sell because it’s not really for the freaks

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.