Caroline Hirons #29 Not an influencer? What a load of (overpriced) flannel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Worry about your own lazy offspring rather than what other people are or aren't doing. She raised them to be lazy shites.
In the two clips I posted she says she’s done that, but then tries to convince people they aren’t entitled, and I think you can tell he doesn’t really believe herself. I don’t understand how she can spout all that stuff, admit she’s created the same issue in her own children yet not see the disconnect there. It’s baffling

Reactions: 10
As hirons said “it is definitely the parents fault. “ Hirons is selling her kids a lie. She’s probably pissed from someone at work and has zero self awareness.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Which TT is the driving ban on? She's always on holiday. Surely she must be spending an absolutely fortune. So ironic given CH's video last night. Also, loads of ppl realising on TT that she's CH's daughter. I wonder if CH feels any shame at all?
She mentioned it on this TikTok, unfortunately near the end so you have to listen to her do pathetic accents I would guess that the driving ban is from using her phone at the wheel…

• Sick
Reactions: 11
God she’s an irritating asshole- i get second hand embarrassment for her parents. If our children were plastering themselves all over SM in such an uncouth way I’d be horrified.
she is absolutely talentless and classless- does she not ever get told no by her parents or how to behave?

an absolute embarrassment…
She makes my eyeballs itch.

Reactions: 20
Nellie might have to sell baby gal’s car now she’s been banned if more freaks turn on her and not buy her £8 flannels 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone in the comments asks ‘drug driving’?
---

She’s got lovely skin, better than her meatball headed ma.
lovely skin!! it's a filter - nobodys skin whatever age looks like that. Also that should be declared as an ad as she wont have paid for any of it and her mother owns the brand.

Reactions: 10
It baffles me that The Oaf rants for an hour about the young not wanting to work then says in the same live that Max games all day and has no work ethic. She’s proud of her daughter who boasts about a driving ban. And states people today can’t accept feedback. Does she not have any sense of irony?And does she think we havent clocked on to the fact that she only works Tues to Thurs and spends every long weekend at her Somerset mansion? The woman has zero self awareness

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oo did anyone receive a voucher for £10 off her latest kit via email today?
They can’t be selling too well seeing as I UNSUBSCRIBED from her emails eons ago!
For her team who (obvs 🙄) read here, unsubscribe means I do not want to receive ANY emails from you and certainly not shilling ones! Times must be hard if you’re emailing old subbies…
And yes you do read here because on her recent live she mentioned that she refills her water bottle so it’s not single use! Funny that she said that after Tattlers pulled her up on it.

It baffles me that The Oaf rants for an hour about the young not wanting to work then says in the same live that Max games all day and has no work ethic. She’s proud of her daughter who boasts about a driving ban. And states people today can’t accept feedback. Does she not have any sense of irony?And does she think we havent clocked on to the fact that she only works Tues to Thurs and spends every long weekend at her Somerset mansion? The woman has zero self awareness

I am in absolutely no way defending her here, but, I would like to hope that if I was a woman of her age, with a company being run by my minions, I would be able to work pretty minimally. But I would also hope that the staff are being paid well and treated correctly also……where did that ex staff member go?! They were going tell all then poofed into thin air!!

Reactions: 12
Sali Hughes article is a real gem this week, especially #19 😂. ‘
If you don’t have much money, consider spending it on brands with stacks of it
Mega brands owned by L’Oréal (such as CeraVe, Garnier), Unilever (Dove), P&G (Olay), Beiersdorf (Nivea, Eucerin) and Walgreens Boots Alliance (No7) have enormous bulk-buying power, recruit top cosmetic scientists and spend more annually on research and development than most brands spend in a lifetime. To squeeze all of this into an affordable price point is hellish for a small, independent brand. So if you have necessarily shallow pockets, you may want to put your principles aside and plunder the deeper ones of a global bigwig.’

• Haha
Mega brands owned by L’Oréal (such as CeraVe, Garnier), Unilever (Dove), P&G (Olay), Beiersdorf (Nivea, Eucerin) and Walgreens Boots Alliance (No7) have enormous bulk-buying power, recruit top cosmetic scientists and spend more annually on research and development than most brands spend in a lifetime. To squeeze all of this into an affordable price point is hellish for a small, independent brand. So if you have necessarily shallow pockets, you may want to put your principles aside and plunder the deeper ones of a global bigwig.’

On a tangent it always makes me wonder when someone who’s vegetarian, has a rescue dog etc recommends so many brands that test on animals as Sali Hughes does 🤔 Yea they don’t test in the UK/Europe but they do in other markets so surely those animals count too?

Reactions: 15

33 years experience? Oh do duck off

• Haha
On a tangent it always makes me wonder when someone who’s vegetarian, has a rescue dog etc recommends so many brands that test on animals as Sali Hughes does 🤔 Yea they don’t test in the UK/Europe but they do in other markets so surely those animals count too?
I always wonder this about anyone using injectables, which are classed as medical products therefore HAVE to undergo animal testing in the EU/UK. So anyone using injectables is creating demand for an animal-tested yet totally unnecessary class of products. But you'll never see a beauty influencer point this out...

• Wow
I am in absolutely no way defending her here, but, I would like to hope that if I was a woman of her age, with a company being run by my minions, I would be able to work pretty minimally. But I would also hope that the staff are being paid well and treated correctly also……where did that ex staff member go?! They were going tell all then poofed into thin air!!
Absolutely, I agree, but don’t make it such a big secret or lie about it. “I haven’t had a day off or a holiday in years blah blah” except every long weekend, yoga retreats and trips to Italy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.