Caroline Hirons #29 Not an influencer? What a load of (overpriced) flannel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh if I manage to stick it out I'll be back here like a shot if she says owt about the other elephant šŸ˜†

Mind you, I wish there was another word for it. Elephants are dignified, intelligent and amazing creatures. Nellie ain't any of those things.
Thanks for taking one for the team Finifus!
Make sure you take anti nausea meds first, youā€™ll probably need them. šŸ˜œ

IF it is mentioned I bet thereā€™ll be no apology and sheā€™ll play the victim oh and the Trinnyā€™s my friend, sheā€™s fine with it bollocks.

I may attempt to watch myself but as soon as she takes her first gulp of tea and swills it around like mouthwash I may switch off. She does it every time. šŸ¤®

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I agree. My skin always looks better when I use less products. Following her advice definitely made it look worse with redness etc.
this is my ethos too. Instinctively you know what your skin likes. People have been totally scammed out of hundreds of pounds being convinced they need an 11 step routine with costly products. Fomo had played a big part as well and itā€™s disgusting. I remember going off her advice when she picked a spot and blasted it with acid tonic afterwards.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
this is my ethos too. Instinctively you know what your skin likes. People have been totally scammed out of hundreds of pounds being convinced they need an 11 step routine with costly products. Fomo had played a big part as well and itā€™s disgusting. I remember going off her advice when she picked a spot and blasted it with acid tonic afterwards.
OMG yes. I remember that with the spot.

Since de-freaking my skincare routines are so much simpler. Morning is cleanse, vitamin C serum + moisturiser (no separate sunscreen unless it's sunny. My moisturiser is SPF30). Night is cleanse, retinal or hydrating serum, moisturiser if needed. I do use the Ordinary aha/bha peeling solution once a week or so. Easy, cheaper, my skin is happy.

Reactions: 8
Her lives šŸ˜¬
So many irritating things:
The tea swilling.
The grimacing and baring her teeth.
The smug 'hm hm' laugh when she has said something contraversial or ballsy like 'I just block anyone who is a dick'.
The affectation she is late/unprepared.
The fiddling with her hair in the delusion it is so mad and uncontrollable.
The fiddling with her neckline.
The constant muttering viewers comments under her breath.

For starters šŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Her lives šŸ˜¬
The tea swilling.
The smug 'hm hm' laugh when she has said something contraversial or ballsy like 'I just block anyone who is a dick'.

For starters šŸ˜‚
If she had any self-awareness she'd start by blocking herself, Kate Pink-tit and the Haddock woman for starters

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks for taking one for the team Finifus!
Make sure you take anti nausea meds first, youā€™ll probably need them. šŸ˜œ

IF it is mentioned I bet thereā€™ll be no apology and sheā€™ll play the victim oh and the Trinnyā€™s my friend, sheā€™s fine with it bollocks.

I may attempt to watch myself but as soon as she takes her first gulp of tea and swills it around like mouthwash I may switch off. She does it every time. šŸ¤®
I find arming yourself with a large glass of wine helps!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Caroline also said this to a live audience "- 99% of what your face is showing comes from you stomach (for example ā€“ thereā€™s no acne in Africa where thereā€™s starvation) - everything that goes in you gut shows on your face". The source is long gone unfortunately, I copied it from gurugossip.
There is acne in Africa. What a stupid woman. My dad had acne in his teens (when living in West Africa) as do a few of my cousins living there. What a twit

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Her lives šŸ˜¬
The tea swilling.

For starters šŸ˜‚
Plus the constant ā€œhellosā€ along with ā€œbabesā€ or ā€œmateā€.
ā€You do you babes!ā€ šŸ¤¢

From her stories. She has zero self awarenessā€¦

12D70CC1-0D87-447A-A7AF-5B4D8ED09069.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I still laugh at that live when she was talking about HRT and seeing her face when she screamed ā€œJUST GIVE ME THE DRUGSā€ was hilarious šŸ˜‚.

anyone seeing that clip out of context would think WTF ?!.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s moaning on Insta about her hotel room last night. Poor lighting and the TV didnā€™t work. She was only in Winchester FFS, couldnā€™t she just go home, itā€™s only 68 miles šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Sheā€™s moaning on Insta about her hotel room last night. Poor lighting and the TV didnā€™t work. She was only in Winchester FFS, couldnā€™t she just go home, itā€™s only 68 miles šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
To be fair, on expenses, Iā€˜d stay in a hotel too. But Iā€™d want a working telly. Perhaps CH is too shy to complain

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To be fair, on expenses, Iā€˜d stay in a hotel too. But Iā€™d want a working telly. Perhaps CH is too shy to complain
Oh yes. Poor little shrinking violet Oafy McOaf-face. I'm surprised she didn't ring down to reception and demand "Do you know who I am???"

• Haha
Received a ā€˜shining the spotlightā€™ email from Carolineā€™s best mate, Space NK, today. It was about Theresa Tarmey.

Can you guess which item received top billing?

Yep, the Ā£220 microneedling kit advertised and endorsed by the Kween herself.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
My goodnessā€¦ what did you do before!!? I think that sounds like the perfect routine šŸ˜‚ā¤ā¤
OMG yes. I remember that with the spot.

Since de-freaking my skincare routines are so much simpler. Morning is cleanse, vitamin C serum + moisturiser (no separate sunscreen unless it's sunny. My moisturiser is SPF30). Night is cleanse, retinal or hydrating serum, moisturiser if needed. I do use the Ordinary aha/bha peeling solution once a week or so. Easy, cheaper, my skin is happy.

Reactions: 1
Received a ā€˜shining the spotlightā€™ email from Carolineā€™s best mate, Space NK, today. It was about Theresa Tarmey.

Can you guess which item received top billing?

Yep, the Ā£220 microneedling kit advertised and endorsed by the Kween herself.
Thatā€™s hilarious. Do you think itā€™s Space NK having a pop back at the Kween? Iā€™d love it if it was

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hi Rita, Sue and Bob too!
I rewatched that quite recently Siobhan Finneran was great in it and has gone from strength to strength as an actress
---
My goodnessā€¦ what did you do before!!? I think that sounds like the perfect routine šŸ˜‚ā¤ā¤
Oh, you know, the standard double cleanse, acid, mist, treatment serum, moisturising/hydrating serum, eye cream more mist, moisturiser. Just a typical Freaks' routine.....šŸ™ˆ

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Another offer of a free bag to try and flog more unsold stock !.
Interesting. The add for the bag says skin rocks by Caroline. Iā€™m sure the brand items do not have this extra information.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.