Caroline Hirons #29 Not an influencer? What a load of (overpriced) flannel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nadine is just gutless and scare of crossing Caroline. They’re all just jealous of Trinny. Has Sali said anything?
I don't think Sali has.
I suspect she would be more on Trinny's side. She had her on her podcast series recently and Hirons was quite dismissive of her Revolution range wasn't she?
I don't actually recall SH ever mentioning microneedling, but she may have done.
Though recently Hirons called Sali her good friend so who knows.
She'll probably keep her head down and just not mention it 😂

Reactions: 6
Says everything about Hirons' attitude to her audience when she needs a moderator for every 'live'. Trinny doesn't.
The mod threw me off the live within seconds of me commenting 😅 they know as much as we do that the oaf can’t hack the truth

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet the SR office are bracing themselves for when Hierons (Trinny’s pronunciation) 😂 returns from Somerset

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@LyraBalaqua I've just been using a sample of Trinny's Vitamin C serum and it's lovely. I also fancy the peptide serum, maybe using Liberty Drop savings for it. The products aren't cheap, but lovely for a treat and the refills are significantly less expensive.

@skincaresceptic I'm disappointed in Nadine Baggott too. Why is she scared of Hirons? The Oaf surely has no power over Nadine's career. Do these other influencers just believe Hirons' self-generated hype? If so, I wouldn't trust any of their advice either, since I wouldn't trust they had the intelligence to make sensible recommendations
---
@skincaresceptic

Like she silently divorced her "industry wife", Mands from Pixi 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh dear The Green Eyed Hirons will be having words with Jordan! That’s him off the kit list! I can’t see his name on the likes though??
Who is goodwashday please?
Good wash day is a lovely lady who runs her own business of towels for hair, started mainly curly hair but they’re good for any, not microfibres but organic cotton like T Shirt fabric. Trinny had her on her live when she was doing her curly hair thing. She did a CH inspired towel after CH Called her up pink camo, which she also gave money to charity off each one sold. She regularly gives donates towels to cancer suffers. I’ve got several of these towels and interacted with her too. Always pleasant to speak to via insta. She’s a small business and really does support women. Her insta is good wash day. Forgot to say she’s had a loyalty scheme since I’ve interacted with her.
---
Watched the live. Lots of shouting about 'qualifications', without specifying what those are or what people should be looking for. Bellowing about needle length, whilst forgetting that their line between acceptable and not acceptable is a quarter of a millimetre, as if that's going to make much difference. Lots of patronising comments about things being very scientific and difficult to explain, without considering that their audience might actually be intelligent and/or professional and perfectly able to understand it. Lots of overlap between who wouldn't use it and who should, which made no sense. Generally lots of fear around grown woman being able to make their own active choices rather than listen to 'professionals'. So far, so beauty industry.

If Hirons hadn't been in such a hurry to trash Trinny, she could have turned this into a really useful live. She could have called in all the home kits, talked about the pros and cons, how to do it, and then talked about what you get with a salon treatment that you can't get at home, and whether it's worth the outlay on a home kit or save it to spend in a salon.
That’s what a professional would do, but she’s not. She’s really unpleasant, aggressive, foul in both actions, manners.

this is the thing that gets me too I can make my own decisions, speaking like we don’t have minds of our own and treated like we’re stupid and nanny knows best is quite infuriating.
---
Divorce from work husband 🤣
That’s alright she still has Marco, to buy her designer handbags, if the cringy live I saw back on a past kit release is to be believed 🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The mod threw me off the live within seconds of me commenting 😅 they know as much as we do that the oaf can’t hack the truth
This s something else that makes me uncomfortable, that she has to have a moderator it’s like being in a starsi state. Why not address the issues head on? I know the answer really.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There is a huge difference in followers of the two opposing camps.

When you look at engagement on social media, Trinny wins hands down. More views and she always engages, often not just with a like but words of encouragement. The Oaf only does this when she needs to sell you something.

Tribers lift each other up, are intelligent, many are older women (a demographic often ignored) and seem genuinely fun. Granted there is a bit too much silver being worn for my timid taste, but why not if you want to shine out.

Freaks blindly follow the diktat of the leader, which leads to the endless stupid questions about should I wear sunscreen in my dark room or what skincare régime should my 4 year old be following. Any deviation from the rules or questioning of them leads to accusations of disloyalty to the kween.

Trinny is always gracious, the Oaf jumps in with both feet and has an opinion on everything. It's her way only. No dissent allowed.

The freaks group used to be fun with lots of good advice. CH was worth following at the beginning (I still love using Pixi Glow Tonic) and I enjoyed watching her empties vids. She has morphed into a rude, grifting boor. How many skin barriers have been ruined by her promotion of acids?

Her attack on Trinny has sickened me. She is showing her true colours, jealousy and spite. I hope her empire crashes and burns.

And breathe 🙂
You have summed up exactly how I feel.

If you don’t bow at the altar of Hirons and agree with everything she says then she will not only cut you off, she will trash your reputation to the Freaks and anyone else who will listen. She did it to Brandon from The Ordinary, Drunk Elephant, Liz Earle and didn’t she fall out with the people at Cult Beauty too? Classic narcissist behaviour.

To her “Yes People” who read here, I bet you walk on eggshells, scared to upset her in case you’re next in line to be fed to the Freaks! Please pass this message on to your dear “Kween” 🤢 - if everyone around you is an hole, perhaps YOU’RE the asshole!

That is all.

Reactions: 17
Just checked out gooodwashday. This is a little way down her grid. Caption is interesting. She doesn’t appear to follow the oaf any more. Coincidence?! Is the tide finally turning ???

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Someone mentioned her follower count now, she's actually gained followers. Interestingly she unfollowed 6 people on Thursday, was that the day of the live?

Screenshot_20231104_095222_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Oooh thanks for the details about goodwashday. Now I know what I want for Chri
There is a huge difference in followers of the two opposing camps.

When you look at engagement on social media, Trinny wins hands down. More views and she always engages, often not just with a like but words of encouragement. The Oaf only does this when she needs to sell you something.

Tribers lift each other up, are intelligent, many are older women (a demographic often ignored) and seem genuinely fun. Granted there is a bit too much silver being worn for my timid taste, but why not if you want to shine out.

Freaks blindly follow the diktat of the leader, which leads to the endless stupid questions about should I wear sunscreen in my dark room or what skincare régime should my 4 year old be following. Any deviation from the rules or questioning of them leads to accusations of disloyalty to the kween.

Trinny is always gracious, the Oaf jumps in with both feet and has an opinion on everything. It's her way only. No dissent allowed.

The freaks group used to be fun with lots of good advice. CH was worth following at the beginning (I still love using Pixi Glow Tonic) and I enjoyed watching her empties vids. She has morphed into a rude, grifting boor. How many skin barriers have been ruined by her promotion of acids?

Her attack on Trinny has sickened me. She is showing her true colours, jealousy and spite. I hope her empire crashes and burns.

And breathe 🙂
i agree Trinny has always supported women and makes efforts to uplift them. That’s why I’ve liked her since ‘her clothes’ days with Suzanna and I still see the same. It’s also true about the older demographic, when I see the older demographic on chazza’s group I don’t find this I generally see someone who has lost their confidence fed nonsense and if they dare to question it they are battered.
Yes I’m one of those that had issues with my skin barrier since finding her and still have issues, which I may not ever resolve. Wished I stuck with Keeley from Elemis.

Reactions: 13
You have summed up exactly how I feel.

If you don’t bow at the altar of Hirons and agree with everything she says then she will not only cut you off, she will trash your reputation to the Freaks and anyone else who will listen. She did it to Brandon from The Ordinary, Drunk Elephant, Liz Earle and didn’t she fall out with the people at Cult Beauty too? Classic narcissist behaviour.

To her “Yes People” who read here, I bet you walk on eggshells, scared to upset her in case you’re next in line to be fed to the Freaks! Please pass this message on to your dear “Kween” 🤢 - if everyone around you is an hole, perhaps YOU’RE the asshole!

That is all.
I remember back in the days of the lockdown lives , someone asked her about Liz Earle and she smirked and said something along the lines of “the brand is of it’s time” and slurped her tea.

• Wow
Someone mentioned her follower count now, she's actually gained followers. Interestingly she unfollowed 6 people on Thursday, was that the day of the live?

View attachment 2550559
Bear in mind you have to follow her in order to enter her regular giveaways which may account for large increases on certain days.
But no, she’s not an influencer at all! 🙄

I wonder what the unfollowed 6 did to piss of the Oaf?!

Nadine Baggott is like most influencers/beauty writers in the industry - they know the power of Hirons' gob so they take the path of least resistance and keep her sweet. It's not friendship or even allieship, it's simply fear.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Nadine Baggott is like most influencers/beauty writers in the industry - they know the power of Hirons' gob so they take the path of least resistance and keep her sweet. It's not friendship or even allieship, it's simply fear.
Well it's pretty pathetic to be afraid of Gobshite's gob. Like all bullies, Hirons can't stand up to being challenged. She will rant and rave and become so unpleasant, knowing her freakoids will rush to her defence.....But what if the other influencers were ALL to take a stand, call her out, justifiably criticise her bitchy behaviour and put her in her place?

Trinny seemed very flat yesterday. She got some brilliant digs in at Hirons (eg "making a face as if I'm saying "duck you") but stopped short of name-calling etc, which I think was exactly the right approach. I very much doubt she is worried that Hirons and her nonentity 'expert' may have damaged her brand. I bet she's upset that they could behave that way though. I hope she ghosts the oaf.

Reactions: 15
She's thrown Kirsten under the bus there
This to me is the most distasteful bit - Trinny will be fine, if she can cope with the criticism of going out with the throttling Saatchi after Nigella, and him pumping in the money to fund her brand, she'll be cope with this.

But this Kirsten woman was clearly pumped up by Caroline to go on the attack before the live, and as a result, she came across poorly.

I feel hosts owe a bit of loyalty to their guests, and the oaf could have diffused it by saying we're not just talking about Trinny, we're talking about all home microneedling kits. Instead....

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.