Caroline Hirons #24 Reti-nope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure if any of us “pull a sickie” from work we lay low - we don’t post on social media every 5 minutes because we are supposed to be ill. Obviously she is her own boss so she can do what she likes but if Freakoids have paid for train tickets, etc to go and see their Shiller Kween 🤮 and she is doing this after cancelling due to “flu” 🙄 I would not be best pleased.

ZERO self awareness, so thoughtless.

Reactions: 14
Am I imagining it, or does her face look different? Shortest bout of “flu” ever! 🙄

D21D83B3-7BEA-47C8-9A64-22C1044E4152.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Surely even she wouldn’t plan invasive treatments in the middle of a “tour”? Even Duran Duran didn’t do that. Or maybe she’s bigger than them?
To me it doesn’t look like she’s had anything done just looks like she’s ate all the pies 🥧

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow, wasn’t it less than a week ago she was laid up with flu? Miraculous recovery Nellie. 🙄
A heavy cold is NOT the flu! 🤬
It seems with Hirons a heavy cold isn't even a heavy cold, or even any type of cold, at all...

• Haha
I've had 'flu twice in my 62 years of life. The first time I was a teenager and off school and work for 10 days. The second time, in my 50s, I ended up with pneumonia. The only time I've felt sicker was when I had Covid from Christmas 2019 until February 2020 - well, I'm not sure the actual Covid lasted that long but I ended up with Pneumonia again, which took ages to shift.

The Oaf is a fraud when it comes to her health. That or a hypochondriac. Maybe both. Even though daughter and I both had Covid at the same time, we made sure either or both of us was around to make granddaughter's Christmas was as good as we could - until we became too ill to get out of bed (thankfully this didn't happen to us both at the same time).

If I was Jim or her kids I'd be sick to the back teeth of her taking to her bed for something and nothing. What a pain she must be to live with. Granted, she has been a working mum, but I get the impression her every whim is probably catered for - at home, but probably also in the workplace. I can just imagine her 'creative Director' or whatever, being despatched to buy ultra soft Kleenex and lemsips for her 🙄

She sure recovered quickly from that debilitating illness
If you had a suspicious mind you might even think it was invented because she was bored/couldn’t be arsed/just too lazy to finish the Space NK tour 🤣 how can her loyal girl fans not see through this?

Reactions: 13
If you had a suspicious mind you might even think it was invented because she was bored/couldn’t be arsed/just too lazy to finish the Space NK tour 🤣 how can her loyal girl fans not see through this?
Maybe it was the visit from super thirsty stalker Freak that finished her off?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I honestly have no words!! How do these people survive everyday life???? 😱
AHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Well I can tell you … when I was 22 I used a cream that was made for mature skin and as soon as I put it on my reflection in the mirror changed. I was shocked. I watched myself aging rapidly until I looked like 82 years old. I sobbed and sobbed for days until my eyes fell out and the skin around my eyes was so dry it just flew away when a breeze came through my open window. Eventually I managed to put my eyes back in. As I googled for help I found Caroline’s blog. And there it was, the solution. As per Caroline’s advice I went and smothered myself in steroids and Flu Raccoon and *bang* I looked my age again after a few weeks. Hail Queen Caroline, what do we do to deserve you! 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 44
😊 that’s exactly what happens when you use 50+ cream. In other freakoid news.. Kate pink smith bought 250 pound boots and demanded dpd instead of royal mail with no extra charge!! So the boot company refunded her money and didn’t send them. I think that’s hilarious! If someone is being unreasonable I think that’s the best way to do it!! She’s also been blocked by cult beauty and other retailers because she’s an abusive witch who thinks she’s soooo important.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
😊 that’s exactly what happens when you use 50+ cream. In other freakoid news.. Kate pink smith bought 250 pound boots and demanded dpd instead of royal mail with no extra charge!! So the boot company refunded her money and didn’t send them. I think that’s hilarious! If someone is being unreasonable I think that’s the best way to do it!! She’s also been blocked by cult beauty and other retailers because she’s an abusive witch who thinks she’s soooo important.
I love it! Couldn’t happen to a nicer person…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her girl boss attitude stinks, but she thinks she - like her idol Hirons - is doing her followers a service by publicly abusing brands on her Instagram. I wait for the day she pisses off the Oaf. She's so thirsty it's bound to happen.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.