Caroline Hirons #24 Reti-nope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @TriviaNewtonJohn for the title.

Old thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/caroline-hirons-23-scamaline-hirons.33454/

Nellie has launched her skincare, well 2 items anyway.

Nellie is not named after the elephant but after the character Nellie Boswell from the sitcom “Bread.”
Both Nellie’s are scousers with bleached, blonde hair, their children scrounge off them and both have daughters who think they’re models!

Usual selfie crap from the Freakoids but it keeps us amused.

As you were…

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can't stand Pink Smith, she just seems aggressive and copies a lot of CH's mannerisms. It is just weird.

Reactions: 16
I can't stand Pink Smith, she just seems aggressive and copies a lot of CH's mannerisms. It is just weird.
I wish Dom the Vom hadn’t deleted that Tik Tok he did, he was doing all of Nellie’s mannerisms - it was quite disturbing!

Reactions: 6
She's so cringe and sad, but I never want her to stop it. She makes me feel better about myself at seeing how much of a pathetic person she is.

She reminds me of the type of people in school who would want to be friends with the popular kids and would copy everything they said, did or wore and its really quite sad. Even more sad doing it as a mid 40s woman.

Reactions: 22
I noticed that - staring at the screen, drinking from a can, it's almost as if she thinks she is CH.

Really?
The attachment not connected to Pink Smith (is that a real name?), I just noticed it on Instagram stories.

Reactions: 1
The cooking oil & the face spay tale is just total BS . What imaginations these Freaks have - bless! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t even think hirons likes kate pink smith. Who actually likes her? She seems like an extremely hard person to be around. Probably one of those ladies who enjoys watching the line grow as she complains to the checkout girl that her crisps need to be 10 pence off because of the flyer she saw.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t even think hirons likes kate pink smith. Who actually likes her? She seems like an extremely hard person to be around. Probably one of those ladies who enjoys watching the line grow as she complains to the checkout girl that her crisps need to be 10 pence off because of the flyer she saw.
Oh my god nothing gets me fired up than those check-out people. And I really try to be kind because you never know, what I consider no amount of money might be much more to them but oh my god I have to bite my lip to not be like "here, it's on me, please just get out".

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my god nothing gets me fired up than those check-out people. And I really try to be kind because you never know, what I consider no amount of money might be much more to them but oh my god I have to bite my lip to not be like "here, it's on me, please just get out".
The money rarely matters. For some reason these people enjoy watching the line grow and think their time is more important than everybody else’s time. They love making people wait for them. Probably some narcissistic trait

Reactions: 6
Christmas is approaching. It's almost that time of year when the Freaks start posting about thieves breaking into their homes and stealing their skincare presents from under their trees. The freaks then go into the bathroom only to find out that their skincare has also been... "stollen"... by thieves.

20221110_205458.jpg

Can you send freebies?

#myskincarewasstollen
#mypresentswerestollen
#nhsworkercantaffordchristmas
#retinol1wasstollen

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She didn't break the internet, she didn't halt the beauty industry. Bless Nellie for thinking she could. Was in Space NK this week and it wasn't even front and centre in terms of being promoted, and in the bottle, I wouldn't have known it was hers as she forgot to put the logo on the bottle. Doh, I will stick to my prescribed tret ta very much.

Reactions: 19
She didn't break the internet, she didn't halt the beauty industry. Bless Nellie for thinking she could. Was in Space NK this week and it wasn't even front and centre in terms of being promoted, and in the bottle, I wouldn't have known it was hers as she forgot to put the logo on the bottle. Doh, I will stick to my prescribed tret ta very much.
If Nellie had been pitching this on Dragon’s Den they’d have pulled her apart completely for not having any branding on the bottle. And for that reason, I’m out! 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The whole thing around the so-called 'launch' of her own skincare line has been quite pathetic really. From the fact she only launched 2 products - 1 really, just in different strengths, to no logo on the bottle. I really can't understand why she didn't start with a cleanser (or maybe two - a balm and a cream) and a moisturiser. These would (or should) have been among the more affordable products and a selling point could have been the change of season.

Hirons herself seemed (from the little I could bear to watch) less enthusiastic than might have been expected. I wonder whether she regretted the whole venture and wished she could have backed out, but was too financially committed to be able to do so🤔

Anyone who still has access to the Freaks, is there much celebration of the products? I mean apart from the likes of Pinksmith and similarly insane people?

Reactions: 13
The whole thing around the so-called 'launch' of her own skincare line has been quite pathetic really. From the fact she only launched 2 products - 1 really, just in different strengths, to no logo on the bottle. I really can't understand why she didn't start with a cleanser (or maybe two - a balm and a cream) and a moisturiser. These would (or should) have been among the more affordable products and a selling point could have been the change of season.

Hirons herself seemed (from the little I could bear to watch) less enthusiastic than might have been expected. I wonder whether she regretted the whole venture and wished she could have backed out, but was too financially committed to be able to do so🤔

Anyone who still has access to the Freaks, is there much celebration of the products? I mean apart from the likes of Pinksmith and similarly insane people?
Not as much as usual, the Freaks tend to get more excited about kits. There are a few unhinged ones who say it's the best thing ever, don't know how they managed without it, etc, etc. I think when she launched people were expecting a whole range. Nothing on the selling group yet.

Reactions: 8
What struck me about the launch of the retinols is now nervous CH was - you could see her hands trembling on the Insta live. Now I appreciate that anyone would be nervous in that situation, but I can’t help thinking in her case it’s because she doesn’t have enough confidence in it.

Reactions: 8

You've hit the nail on the head. Her launch was too expensive and she should have had some cheaper options too, such as a cleanser or mist.

For someone who is this close >< to claiming she invented double cleansing, it was a bit weird that she didn't come out with some flannels and a cleanser...

There isn't much chat in the Freaks group about the retinols. I saw one post the other day of someone receiving their parcel and saying "how long will this last me? I need to know if i should ask for another bottle for Christmas" - you haven't even had a chance to use it, you muffin.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There seemed to have been more chat and continued interest in the freak group around the Sali Hughes launch. Those products were in everyone's budget and a full range. Sali also had the benefit of it being a joint brand and straight into boots. It goes to show that the freaks group aren't all Caroline fans, its simply another group for people to join. There's been lots of "im new to skincare, just discovered this group..." posts so caroline doesn't have 250k actual devoted fans who will buy her products. I also think its partly her own fault for driving up consumerism and her kits, along with the hundreds of others kits always around why her £75 retinol is set for moderate at best success. I could afford the retinol, but I won't spend that on a product alone, I know that there will be another kit soon (from many other conpanies) where you get £300+ value of products for £80 etc. Also its black Friday in a few weeks so people will hold off for that, along with the current economic crisis putting people off spending so much on a product that's so readily available for so much cheaper elsewhere. She's really overestimated her belief that she's "the most powerful woman in the beauty industry", that's a quote, not all quotes are true hun, its a matter of opinion.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.