Caroline Hirons #24 Reti-nope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All those photos the Freakoids posted of them hugging Nellie, I wonder if any will have caught flu from her?
If they do (and I'm guessing it's probably not proper flu, possibly a flu-like virus), I'm sure they'll boast about it saying they're sharing their leader's pain!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
If they do (and I'm guessing it's probably not proper flu, possibly a flu-like virus), I'm sure they'll boast about it saying they're sharing their leader's pain!
She’s still posting online (unless her minions team are doing it).
If she has flu she would not be doing that.
I’ve had it once in my entire life and I couldn’t do anything but lie in bed and try to sleep. If someone had put a bag containing a million pounds downstairs and said “if you go and pick it up now, it’s all yours” I’d have still stayed in bed.
Real flu is completely debilitating, I felt like my entire body had been hit with a sledgehammer, high fever causing hallucinations. I know it affects everyone differently but…

Reactions: 21
She’s still posting online (unless her minions team are doing it).

If she has flu she would not be doing that.

I’ve had it once in my entire life and I couldn’t do anything but lie in bed and try to sleep. If someone had put a bag containing a million pounds downstairs and said “if you go and pick it up now, it’s all yours” I’d have still stayed in bed.

Real flu is completely debilitating, I felt like my entire body had been hit with a sledgehammer, high fever causing hallucinations. I know it affects everyone differently but…
I know, I had proper flu once, it really does render one completely helpless. Certainly wouldn't have been able to post on social media (not that it was around when I had flu!). As you said though, it may not even be her doing it.

Reactions: 4
It makes me so angry when people say they have flu, when it’s in fact, a heavy cold. Grrr.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How despearate is she to get Ava a social media career? Posting that clip once would be odd but nothing major, posting it 4 times repeating the same meme again and again is just creepy. Still gives her a good client base to build up her only fans

• Sick
Reactions: 16
It's probably not politically correct to say so but Ava is so trashy. And it's hilarious that CH is trying to prove she's a cool Gen X Mom

Reactions: 25
I'd be very embarrassed if it were my daughter and I'm not prudish in the least. I certainly wouldn't be drawing attention to it.

Reactions: 14
As for the Only Fans thing, it's just another MLM these days. Tabloids have sold the idea that women can make a fortune with those 'I was penniless but retired at 23 after making a killing on Only Fans' type stories but that won't happen for the majority

Oaf Hirons would be better off telling her daughter to get some self respect and a proper job

Reactions: 14
As for the Only Fans thing, it's just another MLM these days. Tabloids have sold the idea that women can make a fortune with those 'I was penniless but retired at 23 after making a killing on Only Fans' type stories but that won't happen for the majority

Oaf Hirons would be better off telling her daughter to get some self respect and a proper job
So she is actually on OF?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
No don't think she's on OF (yet). What do I know tho...

What makes me laugh about the OF justification is 'this way I get to control of what pictures are posted of me online.'

God forbid your tits and arse should be badly lit or unfiltered...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She obviously practiced for that moment too. There’s no way you can do that without practicing. How many times you think her friend reshot it? It’s too perfect. I’m sorry but I have a couple drinks and do that and my friends capture the moment? Yea right

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.