Caroline Hirons #24 Reti-nope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her girl boss attitude stinks, but she thinks she - like her idol Hirons - is doing her followers a service by publicly abusing brands on her Instagram. I wait for the day she pisses off the Oaf. She's so thirsty it's bound to happen.
Oh yes! I'd want a ring-side seat for that one šŸ˜…

Jesus. I've never really watched KPS insta but just headed over and watched snippets from a selection of previous 'lives'. Snippets. Because I couldn't bear to watch longer. Is it my imagination but does she actually try to drink from her can of (not 'fat' šŸ¤¢) Coke in the manner of the Oaf? I mean, seems like she is trying to copy all of Oaf-nana's mannerisms šŸ˜– I can hardly believe a woman her age (or anyone over about 14) would do that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I honestly have no words!! How do these people survive everyday life???? šŸ˜±
When I saw that on the Freakoid group I knew itā€™d be posted here!
Itā€™s sound like one of our Tattle piss take posts! šŸ˜†
Surely even their admin who approve these posts must laugh at them?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I canā€™t believe sheā€™s bunked off work sick and fucked off to NY! šŸ˜‚

I had no idea who KPS was so went for a nose. Sheā€™s bleeping vile. Well done on those blocking her bullshit

Reactions: 11
Same here, I had no idea who's KPS until recently so I just went to have a look at her IG stories. In the latest one where she's putting on some lip oil and then cleaning a bit off and saying "it is the Clarins lip oil... because I will get asked... [cleans a bit off]... think I just got that everywhere... HAPPY DAYS"
It is soooo obvious she's trying to speak like the oaf. Why anyone would want to be like CH is just beyond me.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
KPS is deluded. I watched a few minutes of a video she did on some hair tool and she said "it's no longer available on look fantastic, maybe that's from you lot buying it after watching here"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I canā€™t believe sheā€™s bunked off work sick and fucked off to NY! šŸ˜‚

I had no idea who KPS was so went for a nose. Sheā€™s bleeping vile. Well done on those blocking her bullshit
If she carries on behaving like this, she might find her career as an 'influencer' is rather short. No one's going to want to work with her,

KPS is deluded. I watched a few minutes of a video she did on some hair tool and she said "it's no longer available on look fantastic, maybe that's from you lot buying it after watching here"
That's so tragic.

It really is tragic. KPS hasn't even got 3 thousand followers and she thinks she's an influencer? Even if she had 10k followers she would still be small fry

I mean for the amount of ā€œfree pressā€ she gets from hirons she really does not have any followers. I guess people do find her repulsive.

Iā€™m so glad hirons had the ā€œfluā€ and could not meet all her freaky freaks but could get on a plane and spread her ā€œfluā€ around.

I mean for the amount of ā€œfree pressā€ she gets from hirons she really does not have any followers. I guess people do find her repulsive.

Iā€™m so glad hirons had the ā€œfluā€ and could not meet all her freaky freaks but could get on a plane and spread her ā€œfluā€ around.
Oh perhaps Nellie got the Freakoids confused when she said couldn't attend because she flew rather than she had flu? šŸ˜œ

• Haha

Exactly, 2k might be a lot for a 'personal' account but in influencer terms it's worthless

KPS just comes across as having an attitude problem snd a total cow. She really does not seem nice at all.

Reactions: 8
She doesn't have enough followers to act like that. Less than 3k. Even my hairdresser has 5k! She acts like she's an influencer but in reality she takes weird angle pics to hide her face abd body shape.

You'd think with all the free publicity she gets from the oaf that at least a few would have thrown her a follow. They gave only fans ava 10k

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To act like she's the reason for a hair tool selling out on Look Fantastic is just deluded. The hair tool was by GHD, by the way. Hardly an unknown brand, I doubt they need any help from a nobody on IG

Well kps told someone to eff off because they had 5 followers ā€¦ umm you have 2000 and itā€™s an influencer type account not a personal. The fact that a company refunded her money and blocked her on ig goes to show sheā€™s an abusive cow. Good customer service does not equal free shipping with dpd.

A musician as in an unemployed loser

I laughed. He plays an instrument, heā€™s not a bleeping musician.

she seems to have made a miraculous recovery
What are the freaks saying about her miraculous recovery? Iā€™m blocked. Probably ā€œshes enjoying a well deserved holidayā€. Oh wait, she has never had a day off šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If you had a suspicious mind you might even think it was invented because she was bored/couldnā€™t be arsed/just too lazy to finish the Space NK tour šŸ¤£ how can her loyal girl fans not see through this?
Or reached her sales targets for her new product.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.