Caroline Hirons #24 Reti-nope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's always ill. And never copes well with it. She once spent an entire Christmas period in bed with a cold.

If I'd had a leg hanging off I wouldn't have missed spending Christmas Day with my kids. She's a dick.

Reactions: 12
No stamina. That’s what happens when you live on takeaway kebabs and curries eaten at 10pm. Does she even have a kitchen in either house?

She’s always shouting at people so I’m not surprised
Yes, she was croaking in the 30 secs she was on Insta today. Prepping her girl fans for a no show

Reactions: 6
I‘m confused!
She’s not had a day off in years, except for her holidays and sick days that is! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah but she takes about a week off sick each month, so…
She replied to one of the Freaks disappointed about her forthcoming appearances being cancelled - apparently has come down with flu.

In other news, the usual posts in the Freaks group requesting what should be medical advice and also stupid questions.

Reactions: 5
She replied to one of the Freaks disappointed about her forthcoming appearances being cancelled - apparently has come down with flu.

In other news, the usual posts in the Freaks group requesting what should be medical advice and also stupid questions.
If you really have flu you’d not be posting on social media. It’s so debilitating you can’t even lift your head off the pillow.

Reactions: 17
Her only fans daughters birthday.. doubt she has flu. She’s broken the freaks hearts. She’s always been a let down. When I actually liked her she would say I’ll have an empties next week. Still waiting for the video 5 years later. I think it’s pretty rude because I’m sure the freaks prepped a whole week for this. Glad I’m off that bandwagon. Never say something If u can’t keep up to that. No matter how small.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her only fans daughters birthday.. doubt she has flu. She’s broken the freaks hearts. She’s always been a let down. When I actually liked her she would say I’ll have an empties next week. Still waiting for the video 5 years later. I think it’s pretty rude because I’m sure the freaks prepped a whole week for this. Glad I’m off that bandwagon. Never say something If u can’t keep up to that. No matter how small.
Guarantee there’ll be freaks who’ve booked train tickets and hotel rooms especially to see her too.

Reactions: 13
To be honest, what does it say for the freaks who actually had so little in their lives that they wanted to set time aside for this lardy arse who promised so much and delivered so little? Why are they spending so much of their lives waiting for her attention? It's pathetic.

Reactions: 13
Yes! The empties video that never came. She promised it week after week, excuse after excuse. It never happened. I'm glad I'm off that bandwagon too.

Reactions: 9
All those photos the Freakoids posted of them hugging Nellie, I wonder if any will have caught flu from her?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It is sad that meeting a grumpy lady is the best thing to be happening. But that’s her followers. She’s only letting down the people who buy her stuff and bought the damn tickets. So she’s really effing it up for herself. I doubt she has the flu . Her past history shows she can’t keep her word . The freaks are just money

Reactions: 9
How sad that she has flu and is too ill to work on her daughter’s 21st birthday weekend…

Reactions: 16
How sad that she has flu and is too ill to work on her daughter’s 21st birthday weekend…
Well....we might think it's an excuse so she can party with dreadful daughter, but as she missed Christmas (when at least two of her kids were young enough for that to upset them), maybe she's just decided she can't be arsed to make any effort at all and will be ducking out of everything 🤔

Thinking of kids, her youngest seems to avoid the limelight. Do you think he's threatened to divorce his parents (or his mother at least) if she uses him to draw attention to herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The empties video from 2021 I think it is is my fave. I’m disappointed in how different she is now

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.