Caroline Hirons #24 Reti-nope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BS apology. She’s only doing it because she’s got something to sell. She wouldn’t normally give a tit.

Reactions: 10
Such weird timing for the launch, when you think she'd have hyped everyone up and then launched on 'bun friday' with a barnstorming discount to get unit sales up. Instead she launches a mere week or so ahead, at full price, when she must know the freaks would be waiting for the discounts, and a week isn't that long to wait.

And no brand name, after all those trademark registrations? Did ali baba make a mistake?

It's almost like she's just the face (and gob) of someone else's product, and they've told her when it needs to be launched and agreed to leave the name blank.

I bet too that admin are keeping any of 'her' products being offered for sale off the site. Has anyone got a login who could create a fake ad for a bottle you tried but didn't like?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I’ve been thinking for a while that she’s only the face of somebody else’s product.

Reactions: 3
I watched it. It's more about the way she dismissed ayurveda entirely, specifically saying "ayurveda blah blah, no one cares, no offence"
It's really quite rude and ignorant. Ayurveda has been in existence for thousands of years. If you are going to earn a commission from including this product in your future kit, then at least be respectful about it.

Edit to add:
It is an important part of lots of people's culture and history so it should be treated with respect by people not from this culture.
Totally disrespectful as usual. The fact she started her ‘career’ in skincare at Aveda, (which was Horst Rechelbachers ayurvedic based beauty brand that George Hammer brought to the UK years back). She knows better! Although will blame extra exaggerated ADHD no doubt…No Nellie!! No excuse for you on this one! You should know that dismissing pronunciation of such topics, philosophies, methodologies, people, names et al can be perceived as racially insensitive. You’re so woke after all.

The training at Aveda about the origins of ayurveda is intense, I still remember their full value statement off by heart from over 20 years ago, that’s how much they pummelled it into anyone who worked for them. How awful to disrespect a brand that she’s meant to be promoting.

I hope the backlash and doubters grow, I hope to see her on the shelves of TK Maxx soon, so that I can avoid it there too. 😏😏

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve just had a thought. I remember when Jo Malone sold her business and she said she wished she’d not used her name on her products because she had to sell that with the business too.
I reckon Nellie is thinking the same and is thinking she’ll make mega bucks selling her business in a few years time and doesn’t want to sell her name too. I think that’s why her actual name is nowhere to be seen on the products.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
20221117_210213.jpg

But is it really that clever? How hard is it to pump two twice into your palm instead?

The amount even looks too much! Talk about encouraging waste. The lid is going to become slimey and grimey with all that product being smeared across it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
@50sGirl wow that is very insightful re not having the name on the product. I hope you're right actually, but that Hirons comes unstuck when nobody wants to buy it.

@Bertha that yellow gunk coming out like that makes me feel queasy 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those teeth are too perfect to look natural…
My natural teeth look like this, but I had braces and do whitening treatments from time to time. But, in the US, if you have bad teeth, people assume you’re poor.

Tea stains teeth MUCH worse than coffee! Some of the smiles I saw during my first trip to London were a bit jarring. 🫣 (Don’t hate me!)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.