Caroline Hirons #24 Reti-nope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CH has just said she's planning something for Black Friday (or Bun Friday as she calls it). Just for fun, any guesses as to what it will be? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
CH has just said she's planning something for Black Friday (or Bun Friday as she calls it). Just for fun, any guesses as to what it will be? šŸ˜‚
Probably something with the retinol filler tubes so that people will buy several of them and have to also buybthe original with the packaging.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here's what she actually posted. If you're right, is it just me that can't get excited?
Youā€™re not alone. There was a time when I would have been waiting impatiently to see what was coming. But Iā€™m completely over this Oaf and everyone else whoā€™s trying to sell me stuff. Nice to be able to sit back and enjoy the tit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Did she do her 33% discount last year as a "Bun Friday", whatever that even means?

I reckon she's got a huge backlog of kits that will mysteriously be in stock again. I express my condolences to the Freaks who have recently purchased anything from her at full price šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not checked in here for a while but just caught up! Knew her product launch would be a damp squib, even the freaks donā€™t seem bothered
I watched about 30s of the live where she announced the ā€œgamechangingā€ (lol) retinals (my phone tried to change that to ā€œReginaldā€ hahaha) and she mentioned that she wanted to leave the brand name/logo off the main product packaging to leave more space for product info, so why is there a huge gap where the name should have obviously been? I smell BS (again!) from our kween

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not checked in here for a while but just caught up! Knew her product launch would be a damp squib, even the freaks donā€™t seem bothered
I watched about 30s of the live where she announced the ā€œgamechangingā€ (lol) retinals (my phone tried to change that to ā€œReginaldā€ hahaha) and she mentioned that she wanted to leave the brand name/logo off the main product packaging to leave more space for product info, so why is there a huge gap where the name should have obviously been? I smell BS (again!) from our kween
Game changing Reginald šŸ˜‚

It reminds me of one of those Apprentice tasks where the tit self obsessed team forget to put the product name onto anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is the ā€œfun powderā€ video she shared on her stories a nod to us and our questioning of her constant sniffing, I wonder?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A genuinely sad story of a baby being born to early - so mama freak must obviously be in the hospital with him.

good that skincare is still on her mind tho, and a specific VitC product to boot!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
ā€œI found the blah blah blah no one caresā€ from her Instagram live quite weird. For someone who is so ā€œknowledgeableā€ on so many brands, she sure doesnā€™t know much.
Skin rocks has also jumped on the ā€œskin cyclingā€ nonsense, and soon the freaks will be asking what if I want to use your retinal more than one night? Is that okay? Will my skin fall off?

Idiots! The freaks and Caroline are just a bunch of idiots

Reactions: 8
Some influencers are calling out Nellie for the way she pronounced a ayurveda skincare product on last nights live
I came across this during my evening scroll of Insta. A couple more small accounts, but shows that feelings run deep, and peopleā€™s eyes are opening.
Having said that, as can be seen from the comments, nobody is actually taking her to task over any of it. Yet.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Her late night washing her face live šŸ¤£ she comes across as drunk, or manic, or both. Bellowing at the son who was waiting for two kebabs to be delivered at 11.30pm! She as much as said Bun Friday will be discounts on Skin Rocks, kits and affiliated brands but not the new retinoid. My excuse for watching it is that I was killing time on hols in the USA, too knackered to do much else šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
is it because itā€™s a racially sensitive issue as well? Or the way she dismissed info etc
I watched it. It's more about the way she dismissed ayurveda entirely, specifically saying "ayurveda blah blah, no one cares, no offence"
It's really quite rude and ignorant. Ayurveda has been in existence for thousands of years. If you are going to earn a commission from including this product in your future kit, then at least be respectful about it.

Edit to add:
It is an important part of lots of people's culture and history so it should be treated with respect by people not from this culture.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Yes Kate pink tit really does make me mad. Did Kate say she used 50% in a week? How much are you putting on ? Complete knob
Have you not seen the video of her slapping it all over her face and eye area like itā€™s sunscreen? She does about 7 pumps in her hand then shows the camera what looks like a bird tit on her palm before smearing it everywhere. Thatā€™s why sheā€™s got none left, and she should know it doesnā€™t go on the eye area šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her late night washing her face live šŸ¤£ she comes across as drunk, or manic, or both. Bellowing at the son who was waiting for two kebabs to be delivered at 11.30pm! She as much as said Bun Friday will be discounts on Skin Rocks, kits and affiliated brands but not the new retinoid. My excuse for watching it is that I was killing time on hols in the USA, too knackered to do much else šŸ¤£
It will be interesting to see who these ā€œaffiliated brandsā€ are. Willing to bet one wonā€™t be Medik8 šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.