Caroline Hirons #24 Reti-nope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1738769

But is it really that clever? How hard is it to pump two twice into your palm instead?

The amount even looks too much! Talk about encouraging waste. The lid is going to become slimey and grimey with all that product being smeared across it.
It seems unhygenic too, unless you disinfect the lid every time.

Reactions: 7
The two layers is just dumb. I know you can use more than a pea-size if it’s not tret but adding two layers just increases the potential for irritation. More does not mean it works faster. Why does hirons want the freaks to get irritation from her product?

Anybody who puts the lotion on the lid is an asshole. That’s grant and this person I’ve seen. It’s not smart . It’s the same as putting “use two pumps on the lid.” This is as bad as the people who put the pipette to their face and drop it on theirface. Hirons hates that , but I think this is just as unhygienic.

kate pink smith just fixed her teeth this year even though she buys Gucci and expensive everything! I think hirons getting veneers made Katefix her teeth.

I think Instagram is just over-loaded with idiots who think they are special because they know how to put on a retinol.( or don’t) Good for you, you should become a dermatologist.

Reactions: 10
She definately didn't use her name as the brand name in order to sell it on in future or in case the brand fails. By using a brand name its easier to distance herself from it if there are issues or if she gets herself "cancelled"

I don't particularly like the name Skin Rocks but it is sort of on brand for her as she thinks she is the queen of music.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My natural teeth look like this, but I had braces and do whitening treatments from time to time. But, in the US, if you have bad teeth, people assume you’re poor.

Tea stains teeth MUCH worse than coffee! Some of the smiles I saw during my first trip to London were a bit jarring. 🫣 (Don’t hate me!)
Ok judging ever so slightly 😬 but only because you’re assuming the old stereotype that we all sit around drinking tea! I think the reason teeth are worse in the UK (and tbh they’re not so bad these days because people are obsessed with image) is lack of access to affordable dental care - if you’re one of the few lucky enough to have an NHS dentist, you still have to pay. Otherwise you go private and it’s v pricey. You guys tend to have dental plans included at work, we don’t get that unfortunately!

anyway, enough about teeth and back to Nellie!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1738769

But is it really that clever? How hard is it to pump two twice into your palm instead?

The amount even looks too much! Talk about encouraging waste. The lid is going to become slimey and grimey with all that product being smeared across it.
Why are people actually putting it on the lid?? Surely the circle is just a size guide for the amount you need to dispense on your hand? Like when you're told to use a 5p/10p size of something, you don't actually go raiding your purse, it's a guide, no? 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ok judging ever so slightly 😬 but only because you’re assuming the old stereotype that we all sit around drinking tea! I think the reason teeth are worse in the UK (and tbh they’re not so bad these days because people are obsessed with image) is lack of access to affordable dental care - if you’re one of the few lucky enough to have an NHS dentist, you still have to pay. Otherwise you go private and it’s v pricey. You guys tend to have dental plans included at work, we don’t get that unfortunately!

anyway, enough about teeth and back to Nellie!
The way Caroline gulps down tea every five seconds and how her Freaks go on about being unable to find tea in the US. (Oh you’re moving there? Better take tea with you! And did you know they don’t have kettles?!)

I’m over here thinking: step. away. from. the. tea. 😬 And

I’ve been over there several times and have noticed one thing for sure: The British sense of humor (Taking the piss if you will 😂) doesn’t work both ways. It’s fine to joke about Americans, but heaven forbid we give a little back to you! I always tell my friends over there: if you’re gonna dish it out, you’ve gotta be able to take it!

Anyway, good for her for fixing her teeth. It’s her personality and lack of integrity that get to me!

Why are people actually putting it on the lid?? Surely the circle is just a size guide for the amount you need to dispense on your hand? Like when you're told to use a 5p/10p size of something, you don't actually go raiding your purse, it's a guide, no? 😑
So I *shouldnt* be putting my cream on a dime first? Well, that explains the pink eye…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hmmm, imho it comes across that she IS completely surround by “yes” people! 🙄

0ACA4F72-C4CA-4CC3-A01B-7A92B5616E95.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Did anyone else read this the same way as me? This comes across that she has a massive problem with women. She “knows men”, but sounds as though she’s wary of / feels threatened by women who are her own age, or her peers. Explains a lot when you see the makeup of her workforce.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.