Caroline Hirons #24 Reti-nope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments under your link are worth reading.
What a mess 😵

That’s some impressive #thinkscience!

Is an infographic really needed here? People can’t be that stupid to not understand how this works.
I don't even see how this is helpful or what she is even trying to explain. Writing "blend vs active ingredients" makes me think there's going to be some kind of comparison, pros and cons, analysis... instead shes got a picture of a berocca in a cup of water. What.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Weird, it's still working for me! Basically it's a link to a blog post from Hirons where she's talking about Sali Hughes book (Pretty Honest) and how Sali is a real girls girls and that Hirons judges women by the amount of female friends they have. She gets called out in the comments. If you Google Caroline Hirons Pretty Honest it should be the first result

Reactions: 5
That’s some impressive #thinkscience!

Is an infographic really needed here? People can’t be that stupid to not understand how this works.
Firstly, I don’t think her current followers are that intelligent so they may need this sort of explanation.
secondly and more importantly, CH THINKS she’s breaking down complex industry information and sharing it in an understandable way with her followers, like doing her followers a favour. It feels like she’s trying to do labmuffinbeauty’s kind of content but without the phd and credibility. So it comes out as this sort of really dumbed down infographic, sometimes even a bit patronising.

Reactions: 13
Ah, so as well as being ageist (exclusively against women), she's also a *yeah, but maybe her skirt _was_ too short*, nanny-the-lads sexist.

Reactions: 15
My god, she’s just awful. Such archaic views on the workforce. It’s so obvious that deep down she absolutely hates other women.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My god, she’s just awful. Such archaic views on the workforce. It’s so obvious that deep down she absolutely hates other women.
Yet tries to disguise it as having really modern, leading the way views on how the workplace should be run. Basically she’s presenting it that way to suit her own personal biases, and because she shouts loud enough nobody dares question it.

Reactions: 10
Also whilst I’m on my soapbox, not bringing your home life to work? Bullshit. Impossible. If you want to retain your staff and create a brilliant atmosphere, let your staff bring their whole self to work. That includes anything that might be going on at home. Expecting people to leave their home life at home shows how out of touch with society she is. Grrrrrrr.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Also whilst I’m on my soapbox, not bringing your home life to work? Bullshit. Impossible. If you want to retain your staff and create a brilliant atmosphere, let your staff bring their whole self to work. That includes anything that might be going on at home. Expecting people to leave their home life at home shows how out of touch with society she is. Grrrrrrr.
Also, I don't believe for one second that CH doesn't bring her home life to work! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What a past-it embarrassment. The sooner she’s no longer in charge of people or a business the better. bleeping gowl. Do better, Nellie.

Reactions: 10
She’s the type of Women that as soon as a man enters the room she goes all giddy and melts fluttering her eyelids. There was a comedy sketch about it think it was in the fast show. She’s just a horrible person and this is why apart from her freaks she’s not famous

Reactions: 15
She employs some family members right? so her home life is very much at work 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.