Caroline Hirons #24 Reti-nope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh geez Kate pink really is a dummy. Caroline does it too. She put on her retinol and then went again with another layer.. why? What’s that going to do? And what is with the no moisturizer trend. It’s bloody winter. Hirons was complaining about her skin feeling so dry. Well it is because you probably need moisturizer at night.

Did anybody see Kate pink smith stories about how tit customer service is at cult beauty.? She didn’t check what address she was sending her eyeliners to and sent it to an old address. She’s upset that no one is sending her new ones. You screwed up!
Then she went on a rant about medik8 customer service. I’ve never had a problem, she seems to have too much time on her hands.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
oh geez Kate pink really is a dummy. Caroline does it too. She put on her retinol and then went again with another layer.. why? What’s that going to do? And what is with the no moisturizer trend. It’s bloody winter. Hirons was complaining about her skin feeling so dry. Well it is because you probably need moisturizer at night.

Did anybody see Kate pink smith stories about how tit customer service is at cult beauty.? She didn’t check what address she was sending her eyeliners to and sent it to an old address. She’s upset that no one is sending her new ones. You screwed up!
Then she went on a rant about medik8 customer service. I’ve never had a problem, she seems to have too much time on her hands.
I've said it before and it never stops being true - she's a DICK!!

So thirsty to be Nellie B, she presents as thoroughly utterly unlikeable.

Reactions: 14

I feel like Medik8 is only becoming a problem now though because it’s a competitor to the Oaf. Funny how it’s always been god’s gift until now.

Reactions: 14
I like Medik8 products a lot and have always found their customer services to be extremely good. Responsive, knowledgeable about their products. The Oaf thought that too until she went into competition with them. Just think of all the 'brand lives' they've been in when they featured in her kits!

Reactions: 12
Not checked in here for a while but just caught up! Knew her product launch would be a damp squib, even the freaks don’t seem bothered
I watched about 30s of the live where she announced the “gamechanging” (lol) retinals (my phone tried to change that to “Reginald” hahaha) and she mentioned that she wanted to leave the brand name/logo off the main product packaging to leave more space for product info, so why is there a huge gap where the name should have obviously been? I smell BS (again!) from our kween
It makes it virtually impossible to find online. If you knew she'd released a retinol and wanted to buy it, go and google Caroline Hirons + retinol and it doesn't come up. All the various articles, cheat sheets etc come up where she is talking about retinol and skincare. Unless you know about Skin Rocks (I highly doubt many outside the Freaks group would recognise the brand? It's not something I've seen advertised anywhere and has nothing to do with her name) you'd struggle to even find it online to buy it. Similarly, if you saw it on the shelf, why would you ever purchase it? Surely the one thing it has going for it is that fact that it's linked to her name and her reputation as a skincare guru. HUGE oversight imo - I feel like it's exactly the kind of thing she'd poke fun at if someone else had forgotten to put their name on their own skincare brand!

Reactions: 20
Her dancing to that Beyoncé song 🤦🏼‍♀️ Who the duck does she think she is?? I can’t post the video as it’s too big. Honestly she needs to get in the bin like her skincare will be in a year! And don’t start me on what the duck she was wearing!!! Maybe trinny could give her some pointers on dressing for your age….and also how to successfully launch a skincare range 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Her dancing to that Beyoncé song 🤦🏼‍♀️ Who the duck does she think she is?? I can’t post the video as it’s too big. Honestly she needs to get in the bin like her skincare will be in a year! And don’t start me on what the duck she was wearing!!! Maybe trinny could give her some pointers on dressing for your age….and also how to successfully launch a skincare range 😂😂😂
I was embarrassed for her!
Her maturity appears to be regressing as she gets older.
You’re not a 20 year old influencer Nellie, get a grip!

Reactions: 12
The comments on that video were CRINGE!
What they don’t understand is she surrounds herself with young ppl as they’re less likely to speak up or have any experience so she can mould them. I bet she doesn’t employ ‘strong’ women 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She dresses so badly, she was dancing in bare feet in that office - yuk.

What they don’t understand is she surrounds herself with young ppl as they’re less likely to speak up or have any experience so she can mould them. I bet she doesn’t employ ‘strong’ women 🤷🏼‍♀️
Or women of her own age.

She's a total narcissist, up her own arse.

Reactions: 22
Yes, completely. We know she's ageist, and her choice of staff really proves it tbh. I really don't believe that not a single older candidate applied for a job with her/her brand. Once you notice it it's really jarring. Being "pro age" involves more than just yelling at women to fix their wrinkles and their "baggy saggy" bits through an exclusively millennial and gen z workforce.

Reactions: 20
With the hair, the face, and those pajamas… She’s the spitting image of Carole Baskin.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes. Even if you do give them important sounding titles like 'manager', 'director' or 'co-ordinator'. Unless they're an actual director of the company, titles are meaningless
Omg I thought the exact thing before, when she posted the office staff video. 100% true. Younger people = less experienced and will work for less to get the job title, experience, company prestige. I did it and its a necessary evil for lots of people who don't have the security of family money and a way to take advantage of them. I once got my title changed from executive to director and thought it was amazing. Job stayed the same and no extra money but I was told its great for my linkedin at 26 by ceo haha. They'll move on from skinrocks onto a bigger company and have a lower title, but will get paid more and have more responsibility. Also I wonder what the skinrocks employee who wrote on a past thread that she loves these and people see her for what she is, hope they left and update us.

Reactions: 16
Apologising in her stories for any offence caused from her recent live, and … wait for it … blaming it on her ADHD.

Obvs

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Apologising in her stories for any offence caused from her recent live, and … wait for it … blaming it on her ADHD.

Obvs
It's such a cop out. Also rude, because I know lots of people with ADHD who manage not to offend people. Because they're nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It's such a cop out. Also rude, because I know lots of people with ADHD who manage not to offend people. Because they're nice.
I watched the story on insta and I just knew she was gonna blame her ADHD. Knew it.

‘God forbid i lose my freaks adoration, I’ll just say it’s my condition’

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.