Caroline Hirons #24 Reti-nope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t deal with the amount of people raving about how good the CH product is after owning and using it for 3 days. I don’t know all that much about skincare but I do know it takes longer than 3 days to see actual results.
THESE PEOPLE WALK AMONGST US!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just can’t deal with the amount of people raving about how good the CH product is after owning and using it for 3 days. I don’t know all that much about skincare but I do know it takes longer than 3 days to see actual results.
THESE PEOPLE WALK AMONGST US!!
Yeah there's the thing about your skin being in a 28 day (ish) cycle so you won't see results unless you're consistently using a product, and not until the second month. Other articles I've seen say up to 40 days to see results. I only know this from when I had about a 12 step routine using Korean and Caroline recommendations and used to buy everything recommended to me and I'd have about 6 serums on the go. A friend sent me articles and was like you're doing nothing for your skin, none of these product are been given the time to take effect and you're using too much. Turns out any person not paid to promote says the same thing. So I take the real "authentic" peoples advice now.

Reactions: 13
Still can't believe that she omitted to put the brand name on the bottle 🤣🤡
I can’t beleive the Freakoids are saying how beautiful the packaging is! Beautiful? Really? There’s nothing wrong with it but it's functional not beautiful - stop with the arse licking!

• Haha
I can’t beleive the Freakoids are saying how beautiful the packaging is! Beautiful? Really? There’s nothing wrong with it but it's functional not beautiful - stop with the arse licking!
I have a feeling that if Nellie took a dump, wrapped it in brown paper and string, they'd still think all their Christmases had come at once. They'd probably pay for it 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I have a feeling that if Nellie took a dump, wrapped it in brown paper and string, they'd still think all their Christmases had come at once. They'd probably pay for it 🙄
Well absolutely! Many if them have claimed they’d buy her bottled farts!
this is something they’d be able to cover in brass & display above their fireplace!😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Jesus. Kate Pink Shite is actually arguing back at someone's polite question to Nellie. Poor woman asked if Pixy Milky toner could be used under the new retinols - KPS replies 'Yes!' She said so at launch day!!'

She's one nasty witch

ps. Sniffing, fidgeting and hair/sweaty head swishing off the scale....

• Wow
Nellie has just said on the Instagram live she's not the biggest fan of tret! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
And yet in her own published cheat sheet she claims it’s the star of the show. Carrying on that authenticity I see 😆🤣😆🤣😆
Omg its as if she's got an ulterior motive or something. Like a reason to go back on what she's said is true for years. I wonder what it could be? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She doesn’t like tret because she probably over-does it. Your skin needs to acclimatize, and it takes a while. It seems like there is a time where you put it on then have to barrier repair then go again. Hirons just sprays then puts it on. But selling retinal I wonder why she’s telling the minions she doesn’t like tret?! Hmmmm….

Reactions: 9
She’s always said tret is the queen. For as long as I can remember and having watched all the videos she has etc. but now she’s saying to use retinal in between when you want to break from tret.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.