Caroline Hirons #24 Reti-nope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed on a strivectin Instagram add using a pic of the oaf.
Screenshot_20221114_141247_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why? Even the great overlord told them to stick with skin & me/dermatica if already using, rather than buying her own retinol. Why does this annoy me so much? Haha
Screenshot_20221114_153328_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It annoys me because people should know what they're bloody buying and putting on their face. "I use dermatica is that ok with xyz" without saying what their prescription is is just ARRGGHH.

the one with the woman who has three unopened tubes of the stuff and hasn't thought to just delay the sodding delivery has wound me up today aswell.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I agree people are being dense. If you have tret than that is the best you can get. If you are not ready for tret you get otc. The goal is to go up n strengths as you see fit ( not ever down, unless your skin can’t handle it) how can these people love skincare but can’t understand it. The person getting tubes of dermatica is hilarious! These people are going down in strength for a basic product. Idiots , let them waste their money

Why? Even the great overlord told them to stick with skin & me/dermatica if already using, rather than buying her own retinol. Why does this annoy me so much? HahaView attachment 1730241
It just shows that for all her videos, the freaks group, books, blogs, etc. the message still isn’t getting through. You can’t educate some people (a lot of people) about these type of skincare ingredients. They either just don’t get it, or they choose to ignore it.

Reactions: 14
People on the live are saying formulation is queen, can’t put a price on a good formula, and it’s better than medik8. You know it takes a long time for a retinol to work! Yah? There is no way you can live it and say it’s working n 5 days

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s live. Jim had a problem and queue alllll the sob sorry’s and her not wanting nice comments ffs. Also she isn’t answering most questions. I like her and it’s so upsetting to see such a difference now as time goes on. I want the old Caroline back

Also KPS saying it’s at 50% already. Ffs Kate you get freebies cos you suck arse.

Reactions: 6
A2856A43-56FB-40AC-96C8-E7B6DF2A1A91.png

Posted on Nellies insta story, but in no way accurate about herself. It’s about as authentic as someone using her retinope for a few days and saying it’s excellent.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She managed to cleverly cover up the fact that when Jim was unwell, he was in the Georgian mansion and she was in London...

Honestly are her Freaks really that stupid that they haven't worked it out yet??

• Wow
There's a poll on the Freaks FB page about which products you'd like in future kits.

I clicked on Trinny :giggle:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She managed to cleverly cover up the fact that when Jim was unwell, he was in the Georgian mansion and she was in London...

Honestly are her Freaks really that stupid that they haven't worked it out yet??
Someone offered to send a roast dinner to London. They didn't get a response.

As for being authentic, she does have a image to maintain...

Reactions: 6
‘I’m not going into details of what happened to him it’s his story’ then continues to go into depth of what happened. Bit of a coincidence tho that a day after her launch so she had an excuse to disappear? And avoid any negative remarks or if it didn’t go well? I smell a rat. And also on the subject of smelling what is all the bleeping sniffing she does?? If I didn’t know any better I’d say ppl who normally sniff as much as that love ❄👀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wish I hadn’t been banned from the Freaks Group as I have the best ever ID story. We’re on hols in the US and popped into Walgreens to get a couple of beers. My husband was asked for ID. He’s 67, washes his face with whatever soap or shower gel is to hand and has never in his life used a moisturiser. Perhaps that’s the answer 🤣 (we’re bright enough to realise the cashier was on autopilot!)

• Haha
‘I’m not going into details of what happened to him it’s his story’ then continues to go into depth of what happened. Bit of a coincidence tho that a day after her launch so she had an excuse to disappear? And avoid any negative remarks or if it didn’t go well? I smell a rat. And also on the subject of smelling what is all the bleeping sniffing she does?? If I didn’t know any better I’d say ppl who normally sniff as much as that love ❄👀
Mega mega sniffing last night. Weird

Reactions: 5
I'm convinced it is a habit when she's not being entirely truthful. Not necessarily lying, but not revealing full information
Don’t be silly, Nellie is authentic! She told us so yesterday! 😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.