Caroline Hirons #24 Reti-nope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now this is about Zoe bee products someone’s asked if anyone recommends them. I’ve bought them they’re ok, the green cream cured my daughters acne! Some ppl moan about how she only opens the shop twice a week to create a buzz and she deletes bad comments etc but each to their own. But is there any need for Caroline to be so obnoxious about another woman in business?? She’s such a witch and making out she’s an angel herself? Maybe if Zoe paid her to promote she’d have a different tune!!!
Another example of hypocrite hirons. Small company possibly has fake reviews, cue hirons staring that is wrong and will be stamped out. Sunday reilly get in actual trouble for online fake reviews and hirons' comment was 'they all do it. It's not a big deal'. It either is or it isn't, you yellow oaf

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Where is this post please? I've looked but can't find it.

And wtf is she doing threatening people like that? How does she know they're 'fake, rave reviews'?

Classic Oafness - 'be warned'... oh get to duck you fat headed twt.

Someone else mentioned they'd previous had a DM from someone on the group recommending the brand, the Oaf immediately demanded the name so she can kick them out of the group!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Found it. It's very clear the Freaks are terrified of her, no one else would get away with speaking about people that way.

Reactions: 5
I say this as a recovered freak how can so many people still not see that she is just a glorified blogger with no real credentials and tbh even then these so-called "professionals" seem to only back what they are paid too.

Reactions: 13
I could post these all day. What the actual duck?? How do people get up in a morning and cope with their day?? They need other people to tell them how to wash their face 😳 the mind boggles 🤦🏼‍♀️
😂😂😂
I imagine she thinks her face will erode on arrival!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I could post these all day. What the actual duck?? How do people get up in a morning and cope with their day?? They need other people to tell them how to wash their face 😳 the mind boggles 🤦🏼‍♀️
You’d be chuffed to bits if you’re on the train desperately needing a wee and the OP is in there doing her full skincare routine! “Won’t be long now. Just waiting for my serum to soak in before applying my oil…” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Please all vote for her to use tret right before going on a skiing holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe a small pedantic thing, but doesn’t this have to be declared as an ad?
It sure does. And judging by the ASA’s guidance, pretty much every post of Caroline’s should he marked as an ad since any subsequent posts featuring brands that have given her products for free in the past are classed as adverts. I imagine nearly every product she uses is gifted or has been in the past!

A4A44013-769A-4704-80DC-B94CD8B58061.jpeg

She can be reported here:

Reactions: 11
Skin Rocks is posting Caroline Hirons skin routine for the gym. Hilarious 🤣 what would the fat oaf know about a gym workout? I doubt she’s ever been in one. Can’t believe how quiet she’s been though for somebody who never has a day off

• Haha
  • Wow
Maybe they're trying to shoehorn Ava in somehow by promoting going to the gym and hey look who happens to be a 'personal trainer'!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Maybe they're trying to shoehorn Ava in somehow by promoting going to the gym and hey look who happens to be a 'personal trainer'!
Well yesterday she reposted in her stories that video of Avaline Boswell pole dancing on her birthday!
Proud Mumma Oaf, I’m filling up here… 🥺

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.