Caroline Hirons #24 Reti-nope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is yet another example of someone who really should have sought medical advice straight away - instead she decided to wait 2 days and then post on the Freaks group! At least one of them had the sense to point her in the right direction.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Interesting post from a freak

“Just arrived back home after a staycation with the in-laws and our toddler. There was a mix-up - when the l’Occitane advent calendar was delivered to my in-laws house since we were spending Christmas there anyway - my mother-in-law thought it was for her 🙈I of course didn’t say anything because she was so happy. But I’m definitely going to treat myself with new, not-needed, naughty skincare! Ha! Happy New Year😉

The same freak that posted this on the 29th

“Thoughts on the L’Occitane Oil-in-serum? I got it as part of the advent calendar and I think it’s making my jawline itchy. I think it might be bin time! Recent no-makeup pic of me for the algorithm - making a big effort to enjoy more water and less cookies! Ha!”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
As soon as I read that I knew it was the daft thirsty momma. She had posted this a while ago too:
I was going to get (a little) annoyed at my mom for splurging on a l‘Occitane advent calendar for me when she knows my husband and I want experiences rather than “stuff” for Christmukkah. Then I cheated and read what’s in it on the back 🤩Niiiice! I forgive her!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Interesting post from a freak

“Just arrived back home after a staycation with the in-laws and our toddler. There was a mix-up - when the l’Occitane advent calendar was delivered to my in-laws house since we were spending Christmas there anyway - my mother-in-law thought it was for her 🙈I of course didn’t say anything because she was so happy. But I’m definitely going to treat myself with new, not-needed, naughty skincare! Ha! Happy New Year😉

The same freak that posted this on the 29th

“Thoughts on the L’Occitane Oil-in-serum? I got it as part of the advent calendar and I think it’s making my jawline itchy. I think it might be bin time! Recent no-makeup pic of me for the algorithm - making a big effort to enjoy more water and less cookies! Ha!”
As soon as I read that I knew it was the daft thirsty momma. She had posted this a while ago too:
I was going to get (a little) annoyed at my mom for splurging on a l‘Occitane advent calendar for me when she knows my husband and I want experiences rather than “stuff” for Christmukkah. Then I cheated and read what’s in it on the back 🤩Niiiice! I forgive her!
I KNEW this was thirsty mama and I’m really having to bite my tongue not to comment on her post. So your mother in law got you a lovely present but then took it for herself, yes? I’m so tempted to comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also, why would she have the advent calendar delivered to her in laws when advent is over? And was the parcel addressed to her MiL? What a liar

Reactions: 16
It's probably a good thing I'm no longer a Freak because I don't think I could have stopped myself from calling out such blatant lies. Sounds like the poster has soaked up Nana Oaf's dishonesty pretty thoroughly.

Reactions: 10
Also, why would she have the advent calendar delivered to her in laws when advent is over? And was the parcel addressed to her MiL? What a liar
This is such bullsh!t. Why would you have ordered it to sent to your MIL at her address. I’m glad its upsetting her skin. Stupid b!tch

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She also claims that she has loads of stuff in her MiLs bathroom cabinet. What kind of person leaves stuff in someone else's house?

This comment made me laugh. It's about the OP's niece wanting a skincare fridge 'Hiram and Tati are just people with YouTube channels. And what is Hirons?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've read about some idiots who've ordered advent calendars then opened all the doors as soon as they got them just for the products. It wouldn't occur to me not to open one door a day but hey ho....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's one of the neediest freaks I've seen on there. Comments on pretty much every post even if she has nothing of value to add. Someone posted a picture of the Dennis Gross LED mask asking if it was worth the money and her reply was that she thought it was 'kinky underwear' 🙄

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.