Caroline Hirons #24 Reti-nope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so baffled by the many versions of the advent calendar story. Sounds like this FB group is a big social outlet for her. But all she has to contribute is different versions of a (not eventful) advent calendar mix-up...oh and that she is a mother...and 40.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am so baffled by the many versions of the advent calendar story. Sounds like this FB group is a big social outlet for her. But all she has to contribute is different versions of a (not eventful) advent calendar mix-up...oh and that she is a mother...and 40.
I wonder if she maybe has some additional needs. It’s the only explanation I can come up with as to why a grown woman needs to make up stories for strangers on social media.

Here’s another favourite freak of ours. Why not just use the Emma Hardie if it’s that good? I don’t get why she wants Skin Rocks to do a knock off!

010D73CA-B4B6-4E5E-B486-8FC0887FCD92.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't think she's alone in making up absolute shite for that page just to get attention. She's just really bad at it

Reactions: 20
Interesting post from a freak

“Just arrived back home after a staycation with the in-laws and our toddler. There was a mix-up - when the l’Occitane advent calendar was delivered to my in-laws house since we were spending Christmas there anyway - my mother-in-law thought it was for her 🙈I of course didn’t say anything because she was so happy. But I’m definitely going to treat myself with new, not-needed, naughty skincare! Ha! Happy New Year😉

The same freak that posted this on the 29th

“Thoughts on the L’Occitane Oil-in-serum? I got it as part of the advent calendar and I think it’s making my jawline itchy. I think it might be bin time! Recent no-makeup pic of me for the algorithm - making a big effort to enjoy more water and less cookies! Ha!”
Sneaky witch! 😂

That's like 5 different versions of the advent calendar story 🤣
Perhaps she ate the contents of the skincare one & is hallucinating? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder if she maybe has some additional needs. It’s the only explanation I can come up with as to why a grown woman needs to make up stories for strangers on social media.

Here’s another favourite freak of ours. Why not just use the Emma Hardie if it’s that good? I don’t get why she wants Skin Rocks to do a knock off!

View attachment 1850837
I literally came here to post this! Wtf

Reactions: 1
Is this freak the first of the year or has someone already taken that honour?
Unfortunately not! Two have posted about their dads passing away this year. If my dad died, I can’t imagine writing about it in a skincare group would be one of the first things that came to mind.

I genuinely am very sorry for their losses but can they not get support from friends or family rather than Facebook?

Reactions: 12
This morning.
Woman who looks 50 ,claims someone from the same generation thought she was much younger.
“ the younger generation “ apparently?
😂😂😂
Edited : Mrs Advent calendar is all fuzzy over it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This morning.
Woman who looks 50 ,claims someone from the same generation thought she was much younger.
“ the younger generation “ apparently?
😂😂😂
Edited : Mrs Advent calendar is all fuzzy over it!
Omg have you checked out the FB group Thirsty Mamma has recommended - Heck This Is Wholesome.

Now I understand why she's such a wank on the Freaks page.......

• Haha
Omg have you checked out the FB group Thirsty Mamma has recommended - Heck This Is Wholesome.

Oh Jesus. It’s just a load of desperados trying to out do each other with fake stories 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Thirsty mama seems to comment on every post in that wholesome group
So I just searched Thirsty’s name to see what she’d been saying in that group and the related searches at the bottom showed the name of CH-mega-fangirl 😂 Looks like we’ve all been looking up their craziness 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

OMG Heck have another group called Blessed Content. 😬😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Now this is about Zoe bee products someone’s asked if anyone recommends them. I’ve bought them they’re ok, the green cream cured my daughters acne! Some ppl moan about how she only opens the shop twice a week to create a buzz and she deletes bad comments etc but each to their own. But is there any need for Caroline to be so obnoxious about another woman in business?? She’s such a witch and making out she’s an angel herself? Maybe if Zoe paid her to promote she’d have a different tune!!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Now this is about Zoe bee products someone’s asked if anyone recommends them. I’ve bought them they’re ok, the green cream cured my daughters acne! Some ppl moan about how she only opens the shop twice a week to create a buzz and she deletes bad comments etc but each to their own. But is there any need for Caroline to be so obnoxious about another woman in business?? She’s such a witch and making out she’s an angel herself? Maybe if Zoe paid her to promote she’d have a different tune!!!
Probably won’t have to wait long either - she has form for promoting things if the ££££ is good!

Reactions: 4
Where is this post please? I've looked but can't find it.

And wtf is she doing threatening people like that? How does she know they're 'fake, rave reviews'?

Classic Oafness - 'be warned'... oh get to duck you fat headed twit.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.