Caroline Hirons #24 Reti-nope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On one of the Freaky selling pages. OP points out she bought these Vitamin C kits at SpaceNK and has THREE of them. Why the hell do they get so greedy? She clearly doesn't love the products enough to want to use them. This isn't even the worst of the two Freak selling pages (I'm banned from the worst one for some reason - I've absolutely no idea why - although the chief admin hasn't blocked me on her Instagram, weirdly).

Attachments

Reactions: 5
On one of the Freaky selling pages. OP points out she bought these Vitamin C kits at SpaceNK and has THREE of them. Why the hell do they get so greedy? She clearly doesn't love the products enough to want to use them. This isn't even the worst of the two Freak selling pages (I'm banned from the worst one for some reason - I've absolutely no idea why - although the chief admin hasn't blocked me on her Instagram, weirdly).
The freaks are absolutely filled with FOMO - which is exactly what The Oaf wants. It’s her whole MO when it comes to flogging kits and skincare.

Reactions: 10
I see Ava is on holiday again.
Also, saw this exchange in the freaks group on a question about whether a vit c was oxidised, love this snappy comeback from antifreak

468835CD-9ADA-45D1-80D1-3887C2D8F4E0.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Caroline spies freak looking for help - goes suspiciously & totally overboard on compliments! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I see Ava is on holiday again.
Also, saw this exchange in the freaks group on a question about whether a vit c was oxidised, love this snappy comeback from antifreak

View attachment 1861418
Ah the snap back was at the mean Freak from the buy and sell group..the one who hands out official warnings to people willy nilly.

Couldn’t happen to a nicer person…

Reactions: 4
Walk, don’t run - do we think it’s an Ali Baba special? 😆
Also note “our” periwinkle blue. Hey Nellie are you going to trademark that next too? 🙄
Never forget - Skincare IS Merch! This proves it. Also didn’t a Tattler discover she’d copied that from The Ordinary and they were going to report it or something?

10F683DE-7D20-4DE0-A838-13AA245BF12D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Walk, don’t run - do we think it’s an Ali Baba special? 😆
Also note “our” periwinkle blue. Hey Nellie are you going to trademark that next too? 🙄
Never forget - Skincare IS Merch! This proves it. Also didn’t a Tattler discover she’d copied that from The Ordinary and they were going to report it or something?

View attachment 1862310
That bag is a useless bit of tat. No doubt we'll see Freaks making multiple orders so they can get their bridesmaids to co-ordinate them...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t wait for a freakoid to turn this drawstring pouch into a ✨handbag✨

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t wait for a freakoid to turn this drawstring pouch into a ✨handbag✨
Im excited for the ✨crop top✨
I bet it’s only a matter of time before we see a Freakoid post a pic of how they’ve “re-imagined“ (Jeez I hate that word!) this piece of tat into another piece of tat!
I’m thinking a bandana or headband for when they’re doing their 20 step skincare routine!

One Freakoid has dared to say that this freebie is an unnecessary waste. Oh dear, I wonder how long it will be before she is Hironated and thrown out of the group?! 😱😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Walk, don’t run - do we think it’s an Ali Baba special? 

Also note “our” periwinkle blue. Hey Nellie are you going to trademark that next too? 

There's something else the Oaf has said, which she may well try and trademark - "Formula is Queen". Marks & Spencer will be thrilled - one of their own brand skincare lines is called Formula and has been for many years!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Freak with very good skin & full of Botox, pretends she needs extra help for her skin - doing exactly what skin usually does! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Skinrocks posted advice for skincare if you exercise "from our Founder". Is it just me or does them referring to "Our Founder" (rather than simply Caroline) smack of quasi-religiosity? (not sure that's a word, but you get the meaning) 🤢

I've not looked at the actual advice. I don't need to. Not that I don't exercise, I do. But I'm of average intelligence and can work it out for myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
FFS can't she just listen to herself for once? She comes across like a total dick.

Skinrocks posted advice for skincare if you exercise "from our Founder". Is it just me or does them referring to "Our Founder" (rather than simply Caroline) smack of quasi-religiosity? (not sure that's a word, but you get the meaning) 🤢

I've not looked at the actual advice. I don't need to. Not that I don't exercise, I do. But I'm of average intelligence and can work it out for myself.
It's acceptable Insta speak for 'Dear Leader'.

Kim Jong Un vibes are strong

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@FrankieBelle

You're right of course. Far more totalitarian dictator than religious leader - although some of the fanatical Freaks do refer to her as 'Our Lady' 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
FFS can't she just listen to herself for once? She comes across like a total dick.

It's acceptable Insta speak for 'Dear Leader'.

Kim Jong Un vibes are strong
@FrankieBelle

You're right of course. Far more totalitarian dictator than religious leader - although some of the fanatical Freaks do refer to her as 'Our Lady' 🤢
Lest we forget… 🙄🤮

4A9D6F98-2766-4C25-BC60-2069466A11AE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.