Caroline Hirons #24 Reti-nope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nellie has posted that video of Aveline pole dancing AGAIN! She is coming across as a thirsty mama desperate for her daughter to get noticed. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When is she actually back at work? Do we need to brace ourselves today? Not that she’s had any days off of course….

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When is she actually back at work? Do we need to brace ourselves today? Not that she’s had any days off of course….
She‘s still ill apparently. 🙄
Funny how she managed a trip to New York during her “illness”.

Reactions: 8
And in a screeching U turn from her own app Skin Rocks, apparently less is more. So who was it that encouraged everyone to multilayer retinol and burn off their face ????

Screenshot_2023-01-09-11-25-08-04_652865f6757961fd889bd37baf185349.jpg
Screenshot_2023-01-09-11-25-22-86_652865f6757961fd889bd37baf185349.jpg

Reactions: 7
Yesterday (or a few days ago, I only saw it yday) she was asking people to like her Skin Rocks Facebook page! 😆

• Haha
Yesterday (or a few days ago, I only saw it yday) she was asking people to like her Skin Rocks Facebook page! 😆
Hiron's inner thought: ahhh an additional channel to push more sales messages!

Reactions: 4
She‘s still ill apparently. 🙄
Funny how she managed a trip to New York during her “illness”.
I’ve been really poorly with a chest infection for 4 weeks. I’m on the mend now but no way I could have even got to an airport let alone flown to NY. She’s full of 💩

• Heart
I feel like the illnesses that have been doing the rounds this winter are particularly nasty and persistent with many people taking weeks to recover. She must have a super immune system if she recovered in a few days 🙄

Reactions: 10
The over-exfoliated sensitized skin is hilarious. She was the person saying to do that! If we take a trip back to 2017 she was exfoliating twice a day!

The fact she got on a plane is ridiculous. I’m sick as a dog with just a cold and I can’t even send my kids to school because they will get the whole class sick! She spread her germs to an entire plane. I understand there are people with zero choice but she has a choice. Just be a responsible person. Don’t be spreading horrible things to kids just cause you booked a plane flight after travelling all around meeting stupid freaks.

Oh she went to a concert. Poor sickly woman

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Either she was never sick at all and just wanted to get out of the work commitment or she had a mild cold but not the 'flu'. Whatever it was she's a cow either way

I get the impression she’s the kind of person who hands their notice in and goes off sick the length of period

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.