Caroline Hirons #24 Reti-nope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I once saw a Reddit post that went like “IS IT OKAY TO WASH MY FACE WITH TAP WATER AND LET IT AIR DRY?” Should have just referred that person to the Caroline group to be reunited with their tribe of dumbfucks.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The Oaf’s still moaning about being poorly 🙄 I bet it didn’t stop her feeding the five thousand in the mansion at Christmas though…

Reactions: 7
She’s back-pedalling already in the comments , it wasn’t the member of staffs fault it was just very busy. Sure it was.

Some of the other tales in the comments are also just as nauseating . One freak when stopped in the skincare aisle by another shopper instructed her to get her phone out and join the group. Another freak whispered in a lady’s ear at the Clinique counter to go to the pharmacy instead!

These people walk amongst us.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Despite her paltry offerings in engagement on SM recently, love how she's still reminding us that she invented the bleeping wheel.

Albeit a double cleansed, exfoliated and misted wheel.

Cazza love, you weren't the first to realise SLS could cause perioral dermatitis.

Can't she just piss off for 2023?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You know what fixed my angular Chelitis? I stopped listening to hirons. It’s not sls it’s the acids with the retinol without moisturizer and not wearing sunscreen for 40 years. She’s such a tit head. Thanks for the great advice. I will go buy expensive toothpaste now! My queeeeen!

Oh and Vaseline every night. Don’t tell hirons

Reactions: 13
Nellie is not back in the office until the 9th but no, she’s not had a day off since the 12th of neve! 🙄
Also she states she’s had lots of dentists DMing her thanking her for saying SLS is not fluoride! Are the Freakoids really that thick? Rhetorical question lol.
No doubt she’ll be claiming the SLS thing as her idea next.
Never forget Skincare IS merch - ask two homes Hirons. 😜

Oo next thread title suggestion…

Caroline Hirons #25 Skincare IS Merch, ask Two Homes Hirons

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What gets to me is that every post says she did the right thing. Some called her a hero!

I wanted to post “No it was none of your business.” but I didn’t fancy a Freakoid pile on so I left it! 🙄
They are all nuts!!! There’s a woman in the comments wishing she could take her ten year old for facials! Another asking what to wash a 3 year olds face with!! Are you quite well???

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I hate the skincare is not merch slogan put on merch! But it really suits hirons since she’s such a hypocrite

I just had to get eczema cream for my two year old and I really wish my kids just had comfortable skin. These kids don’t need facials or special cleansers they have skin of a beautiful child. Let’s just let them be And let them enjoy not worrying about how they look.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I skimmed the skin care book the other night - it was free on kindle prime reading. Must have been the first edition as it was all Pixi and some other brand who won’t pay her she doesn’t recommend any more.

What an absolute rip off for those who actually bought it —I haven’t bothered with her web/blog/Insta in years, getting all relevant info here 🤣. But even I could have put the book together based on what I remember from the early days of beauty mouth. Awful.

And the photos used therein would do nothing to suggest that the author could take care of her skin - just dreadful.

Oh, and totally agree with PP in disappointment of inclusion of Sherene Idress at that NYC dinner.

Reactions: 10
Nellie is not back in the office until the 9th but no, she’s not had a day off since the 12th of neve! 🙄
Also she states she’s had lots of dentists DMing her thanking her for saying SLS is not fluoride! Are the Freakoids really that thick? Rhetorical question lol.

"Two Homes Hirons" love it!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Freak salivating at the thought of her 9 year old daughter getting a few pimples & requiring ‘ something’
😂
“ needs a nice face wash “ 😉

• Sick
Reactions: 5

I always find it hilarious when influencers claim to get loads of DMs on a certain subject. Why couldn't these dentists comment publicly if they agree?

Reactions: 11
Lots of Freaks posting about all the stuff they've bought yet not knowing if it's any good/how to use it/what order to use it in. Also asking for advice about skincare for their children.

FFS - why buy something if you don't know what to do with it or if it's suitable for you? As for the children, use your common sense! Mind you, they probably haven't got any.

This may be the year I get chucked out of the Freaks group, as I'm very close to responding to some of the ridiculous posts with what I really think!

In other news, the Freaks selling group re-opens tomorrow. It'll be interesting to see all the Freaks offloading their stuff. I wonder who will be brave enough to put the Oaf's retinol up for sale?

Reactions: 14
I will sound like a freak here but I just noticed my flannel looked weird. Boyfriend has used it to clean the scum round the edge of the bath after a bath bomb. However I am not a freak because it's just a £1 flannel so I asked him to check in future and have put it in the wash. I did use it this morning (since the bath also did) but I'm pretty sure my face will cope

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I will sound like a freak here but I just noticed my flannel looked weird. Boyfriend has used it to clean the scum round the edge of the bath after a bath bomb. However I am not a freak because it's just a £1 flannel so I asked him to check in future and have put it in the wash. I did use it this morning (since the bath also did) but I'm pretty sure my face will cope
Omg! You need to post on the group. The Freakoids love a story like this.
“Dump him, you don’t need that kind of negativity in your life!”
I hope your face doesn’t fall off overnight. Slather it in Blue Baboon tonight, after using Skin Bollocks retinope of course. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg! You need to post on the group. The Freakoids love a story like this.
“Dump him, you don’t need that kind of negativity in your life!”
I hope your face doesn’t fall off overnight. Slather it in Blue Baboon tonight, after using Skin Bollocks retinope of course. 😜
I could go all out and say it was a Votary one and cry until someone offers me a replacement (and obv ask for recommendations for my red eyes while I'm there)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.