Caroline Hirons #24 Reti-nope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A Freakoid has asked everyone to list their fave skincare products for 2022.
50+ posts and so far mention of Nellie!
How refreshing. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A Freakoid has asked everyone to list their fave skincare products for 2022.

50+ posts and so far mention of Nellie!

How refreshing. οΏΌ
Someone else on there has said Trinny London was the best skincare launch of the year! πŸ˜‚ Although a couple of comments have begun to appear mentioning the Oaf's offering.....🀒

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
sorry if this is too off topic but any thoughts on her daughter ava? she seems sweet/funny but you wouldn't get the vibe that her mum makes a lot of money

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
sorry if this is too off topic but any thoughts on her daughter ava? she seems sweet/funny but you wouldn't get the vibe that her mum makes a lot of money
I am getting a lot of vibes and sweet and funny are not either of them :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
You know what they say though women always end up looking like their mothers so Ava needs to make the most of what she looks like now before she turns in to the pilsbury dough boy πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
TW: Cancer

Hi everyone!

It’s been a tough year to say the least, after having my little boy in 2021, my dad shortly after got diagnosed with terminal pancreatic cancer.

I’ve spent the last 18 months looking after my new baby and becoming a full time carer for my dying father, safe fo say I have totally neglected myself. 😣

My father unfortunately passed away 3 weeks ago, it’s a cruel cruel disease and I’m sorry with anyone on here has gone through it.

I’ve got two little boys I need to keep strong for, they are my absolute rocks at the moment. So the new year is going to be all about understanding my grief and trying to focus on myself a bit more after losing myself during the hardest period of my life.

I want to like what I see in the mirror again so skincare is how I want to start this process off. I used to be so into it and I’m so out of the loop now. 🫣πŸ₯΄
β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
I have dry, dehydrated skin that’s partly oily in T-Zone. I’m only 28 and don’t have a huge budget.

Please could I have some recommendations for a decent routine. I’m particularly looking for recommendations for a good AM cleanser and a separate Make up Cleanser too!

Something oily and emollient for make up removal and something not at all greasy for the AM cleanse please. I do like a cleanser that leaves your face feeling a bit stripped & clean. πŸ™ˆ

Thank you in advance! 🧑

She could have just posted from where I’ve put the line but these sad folks have to get sympathy/attention πŸ™„πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Some freak has posted their poor husband - looking for help . He looks so fed up!
we’ve also had a copy of a WhatsApp convo that’s reading like an ad πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Some freak has posted their poor husband - looking for help . He looks so fed up!
we’ve also had a copy of a WhatsApp convo that’s reading like an ad πŸ˜‚
I saw him. Poor bugger! πŸ˜‚ his defeated face advertised in front of 100k+ people πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.