Caroline Hirons #24 Reti-nope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear........ šŸ¤¢ - unless this is a spoof by someone on here? In which case..... šŸ¤£
For God's sake. I really think these people need to worry about themselves. Do they not have any real life friends, or real life activities they could get into which would cheer them up, 'ground them' and otherwise function like normal human beings?

Reactions: 13
Presented without comment. Other than the comment of ā€œI thought this was dog foodā€

B06C6F90-EAF6-4DF0-96D6-A8282B4C1CD9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Pulling a sickie to fly to New York isnā€™t being truly ill maybe if you werenā€™t too busy brown nosing ppl you could have finished your tour seeing the people that have actually put you where you are today and been organised for Christmas. Get in the bin you great oaf along with all your paid to promote rip off skincare!!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Pulling a sickie to fly to New York isnā€™t being truly ill maybe if you werenā€™t too busy brown nosing ppl you could have finished your tour seeing the people that have actually put you where you are today and been organised for Christmas. Get in the bin you great oaf along with all your paid to promote rip off skincare!!!!!
She is utterly insufferable

Reactions: 10
20221222_020014.jpg

Erm is it just me or has beauty pie made an error here?

It reminded me of Hirons and her bags. "We buy these bags directly from Alibaba for Ā£0.00003, but for Freaks, they are available at the ultra low price of Ā£40. What a barg!"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Absolute lol at that Beauty Pie blunder!
Hirons will (loudly, performatively, Doin' It For The Sisters!-ly) scratch the eyes out of another brand having "Face Lift" in the name of any product but is oddly silent when Beauty Pie have it prominently in a few of their items including that super expensive serum she was promo-ing earlier this year. ThĀ£ mind just bogglĀ£s as to why...

Reactions: 16
Absolute lol at that Beauty Pie blunder!
Hirons will (loudly, performatively, Doin' It For The Sisters!-ly) scratch the eyes out of another brand having "Face Lift" in the name of any product but is oddly silent when Beauty Pie have it prominently in a few of their items including that super expensive serum she was promo-ing earlier this year. ThĀ£ mind just bogglĀ£s as to why...
All depend on how much money theyā€™re chucking her way. They could promote dog tit as the new miracle cleanser and if she was getting paid enough sheā€™d be promoting it

• Heart
I saw this post......I wanted to say what is wrong with Jim, can he not write a card, buy presents, or do shopping... HE DOESNT EVEN WORK!!! she would be having a tit fit if someone else posted this. Christmas at the Hirons is a woman's work.

• Haha
I saw this post......I wanted to say what is wrong with Jim, can he not write a card, buy presents, or do shopping... HE DOESNT EVEN WORK!!! she would be having a tit fit if someone else posted this. Christmas at the Hirons is a woman's work.
It wouldnā€™t fit in with her martyrdom if Jim helped out! šŸ™„šŸ˜†

2 new Freakoids eyes red raw from crying posts too. šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 7
20221222_162644.jpg

Why don't you just use your two braincells and stop using flannels if you find them rough and your highly qualified dermatologist has told you to stop?

#allhailcaroline
#carolineknowsmorethanderms
#mustdestroymyskin
#carolinesaysitsokay
#mustnotdisobey

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1825371

Why don't you just use your two braincells and stop using flannels if you find them rough and your highly qualified dermatologist has told you to stop?

#allhailcaroline
#mustdestroymyskin
#carolinesaysitsokay
#mustnotdisobey
"My doctor told me x but this unqualified yahoo told me y, what should I do?"

• Heart
Reactions: 20
"My doctor told me x but this unqualified yahoo told me y, what should I do?"
Exactly ! How thick do they need to be ? Doctor's advice or shiller's ? Attention seeking twit !
I'm so glad I've left that group because the temptation to verbally witch slap some of them was getting too much for me.

• Haha
Exactly ! How thick do they need to be ? Doctor's advice or shiller's ? Attention seeking twit !
I'm so glad I've left that group because the temptation to verbally witch slap some of them was getting too much for me.
My only regret about being excommunicated without warning is that I didn't give in to my urges before I was chucked out.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Oaf is way too busy to send Christmas Cards. In her defence this seems to be a growing trend. Too busy means meeting friends for coffee, having lunch, partying or doing other stuff which is more important to them. I have no issue with this except BE HONEST, youā€™re not too busy, your friends in far flung places are just not a priority. Itā€™s called ā€œcanā€™t be arsedā€ syndrome.

View attachment 1825371

#allhailcaroline
#mustdestroymyskin
#carolinesaysitsokay
#mustnotdisobey
She needs to spend her money on a dictionary before buying softer flannels!

• Haha
My only regret about being excommunicated without warning is that I didn't give in to my urges before I was chucked out.
We need to get you back in there. I exited the group (my own choice) as I could not stand the brown nosing and begging posts. I had a break and rejoined, to be honest it's a source of comedy for me now.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.