Caroline Hirons #24 Reti-nope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder she has nobody but her Instagram friends. She’s a total disaster. I don’t expect to get free express shipping unless I pay for it! It’s not the companies fault the postal workers are on strike.
How much are those shoes you think? So much money spent to look like tit. Her clothes are not nice. Just brand names.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right I keep thinking this but surely the pump on the retinope should just give the desired amount? No? Is she trying to reinvent a wheel that doesn’t need it?

Reactions: 6
The only reason she’s mentioned is because she is delusional. Narcism is not a good look. Kate pink tit thinks she is so influential. She totally doesn’t understand how thirsty she looks grovelling over hirons.

2 pumps of the retinol would be the same as that dumb circle on the lid. Just write 2 pumps like other companies.

Reactions: 5
Those trainers are ugly. The entire “Christmas outfit” is ugly. I look forward to the day she buys one of those trousers with a stripe down the side. We know it’s only a matter of time before she turns in to Hirons’s own “single white female”.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
No wonder she has nobody but her Instagram friends. She’s a total disaster. I don’t expect to get free express shipping unless I pay for it! It’s not the companies fault the postal workers are on strike.
How much are those shoes you think? So much money spent to look like tit. Her clothes are not nice. Just brand names.
Here you go. Absolutely ridiculous price for a pair of hideous trainers 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Bloody hell! £425 for those monstrosities 😲 Foot locker sell better looking trainers for a 100th of the price. Well maybe not 100th but not far off. I thought the 'Everything £5' website dominated the market in hideous footwear, but it seems I was wrong. Reminds me of GOB, who has her very own space with Tattlers. Absolutely zero class. As long as it's expensive and has a designer name it's on her back, on her feet or over her arm.

LOL re Single White Female. We'll know the transformation is complete when KPS appears with piss-yellow hair 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ohh geez do the runners suddenly give you a personality for that price? I heard that brand names like coach, Louis Vuitton etc.. are not for the rich but for the middle class because that’s what people who are not rich think rich people wear. I would put Kate pink tit in that category . Showing off jimmy Choo shoes that are just hideous! Good for you ! You got the ugliest shoes and got robbed of your money.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg those trainers are hideous! I’d not wear them if I was given them for nothing!
PinkSmith is definitely trying to be Nellie. She even wrote something on her Instagram along the lines of “Calm down Paula!” 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I started disliking her when I saw how rude she is to people in the comments of Caroline's lives. When someone asks a genuine question or doesn't understand one of Caroline's phrases she'll be so unnecessarily rude about it. Like not everyone's mastermind subject is the life and times of Mrs Hirons.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I started disliking her when I saw how rude she is to people in the comments of Caroline's lives. When someone asks a genuine question or doesn't understand one of Caroline's phrases she'll be so unnecessarily rude about it. Like not everyone's mastermind subject is the life and times of Mrs Hirons.
She was all over the comments on Hannah Martin’s live earlier like she was trying to hijack it. She’s desperate to be the centre of attention.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She is pure desperate to be an influencer. Even with the mention from Oaf Hirons that hasn't happened so I doubt it ever will. Maybe the freaks have decided there's only room for one rude brash oaf in their lives

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Agree. She's ghastly in putting down polite questions during 'lives'. Hirons must have noticed.

She was all over the comments on Hannah Martin’s live earlier like she was trying to hijack it. She’s desperate to be the centre of attention.
Ah Hannah has history with comments from Pink tit. She'll be giving her a wide berth

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was it Kate Pink Smith who once made an over familiar comment on a Hannah Martin live and Hannah made an absolutely disgusted face?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
For someone who is such a Boss Mom (of 4 don’t you know) and is busier than a busy woman in busy town she spends an awful lot of time dicking about on Instagram looking at random accounts.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For someone who is such a Boss Mom (of 4 don’t you know) and is busier than a busy woman in busy town she spends an awful lot of time dicking about on Instagram looking at random accounts.
And posting multiple stories a day! 🙄

Reactions: 11
Someone post this on the freaks group please!

Ok, I don’t know if that’s showing for you guys cos it isn’t for me! It’s @charlotteparler latest reel

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.