Caroline Hirons #24 Reti-nope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s the type of Women that as soon as a man enters the room she goes all giddy and melts fluttering her eyelids. There was a comedy sketch about it think it was in the fast show. She’s just a horrible person and this is why apart from her freaks she’s not famous
She’s a “pick me”.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Did anyone else read this the same way as me? This comes across that she has a massive problem with women. She “knows men”, but sounds as though she’s wary of / feels threatened by women who are her own age, or her peers. Explains a lot when you see the makeup of her workforce.
This sounds quite misogynistic. All women are passive aggressive and bring their personal problems to work? Dafuq, Caroline?!

Firstly, I don’t think her current followers are that intelligent so they may need this sort of explanation.
secondly and more importantly, CH THINKS she’s breaking down complex industry information and sharing it in an understandable way with her followers, like doing her followers a favour. It feels like she’s trying to do labmuffinbeauty’s kind of content but without the phd and credibility. So it comes out as this sort of really dumbed down infographic, sometimes even a bit patronising.
I agree, that silly infographic is patronising and condescending af. What’s next? A step-by-step tutorial on how to wipe your arse?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The two layers is just dumb. I know you can use more than a pea-size if it’s not tret but adding two layers just increases the potential for irritation. More does not mean it works faster. Why does hirons want the freaks to get irritation from her product?

Anybody who puts the lotion on the lid is an asshole. That’s grant and this person I’ve seen. It’s not smart . It’s the same as putting “use two pumps on the lid.” This is as bad as the people who put the pipette to their face and drop it on theirface. Hirons hates that , but I think this is just as unhygienic.

kate pink smith just fixed her teeth this year even though she buys Gucci and expensive everything! I think hirons getting veneers made Katefix her teeth.

I think Instagram is just over-loaded with idiots who think they are special because they know how to put on a retinol.( or don’t) Good for you, you should become a dermatologist.
Maybe she wants them to get irritated so she can flog them a 'soothing balm' next? 🤔

What was the link to? I'm getting 404 error...has she done a dirty delete?
I'm getting the 404 error too

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Here are some screenshots. You know what, I don't want a friend that tells me I look like a right dog. Why would anyone consider that being a good friend?
Same here @SqualorVictoria . My friends are people who lift me up when I'm down, and I hope I do the same for them. During my late wife's illness and all the trials that involved (including botched and careless diagnoses which absolutely shortened her life and caused her to have surgery which led to serious facial disfigurement) - I lost my eyebrows. All of them. I'd always had very strong brows.

By the time my wife died, at home, with me, I looked an absolute state. No brows, weight loss, greying hair (it was previously almost black), which I'd resorted to wearing in pretty much a buzz cut - caring for her and also trying to work, left no time and no inclination for 'self care'.

The fact is I KNEW I looked awful. I didn't need my mates to tell me that. When I was ready (over a year later) to start doing something about it, my mates were supportive. Offered to come to my first microblading appointment with me, talked skincare, hairstyles, came shopping with me. Gently and supportively. Following my lead but making respectful and helpful suggestions.

THAT is what mates do. Doubtless SheHere would have told me to pull myself together and stop letting myself go. I think I might have jumped off a cliff. 😠

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
She employs some family members right? so her home life is very much at work 😆
And they’re all there on merit - all of her staff would agree.

She’s very confident in speaking for all her staff members isn’t she - almost as though she dictates to them.

Reactions: 12
Caroline should just keep her mouth closed on this one. There is no way to fight misogyny by not being a “twit”. she claims to be fighting for women than says things like this. She is an ageist and a sexist. Only fights for women when there is a crowd.

Reactions: 15
So she currently says you don’t need a moisturizer following her retinoid. Who wants to bet that she changes her tune when it comes time to release her own moisturizer. 😂

During an evening Live, she’ll wash her face and apply two layers of her retinoid, followed by three layers of her new moisturizer.

Reactions: 10
Also whilst I’m on my soapbox, not bringing your home life to work? Bullshit. Impossible. If you want to retain your staff and create a brilliant atmosphere, let your staff bring their whole self to work. That includes anything that might be going on at home. Expecting people to leave their home life at home shows how out of touch with society she is. Grrrrrrr.
She’s a total hypocrite too, you’re not allowed to bring your home life into work but it’s ok to talk like this in front of your staff, period poos? Classy lady 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 9
20221120_022354.jpg

Her "work" and "lifestyle"? Laughable. Unwashed Ava got a dog and thinks it's disposable. The dog has lived with Cazz for a good few months now (??). I can't stand being away from my cat for more than a few days, let alone months.

The dog must be such a nuisance for her to give him up, must have been getting in the way of her Only Fans posing. How dare he?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I thought she was referring to how it can be painful for a lot of women to go to the bathroom when they’re on their periods. Also the urge to go can be a lot more sudden 😂🥲
This! I mean, if you’re lucky enough not to have experienced the period poops then my fellow woman, I am envious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This! I mean, if you’re lucky enough not to have experienced the period poops then my fellow woman, I am envious 😂
I have IBS so don’t be! Probably why I’ve never noticed - every day is a period poop day! 😬😜😆 Now there’s a sentence I never thought I’d type! 😳😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why oh why does she think it’s ok to refer to a member of staff as “the hot bloke”? It’s completely disrespectful and she makes it sound like he’s just there as something for other employees to drool over. If my boss said that about me I’d be straight onto HR.

Reactions: 11
Ooo I wonder if she’s discovered she now has Scottish ancestry?! 😜
Perhaps she is hoping that a wallpaper company will “reach out” with a freebie? 🤔
I bet Ruth is screaming inside! 😆

2CB6850A-4714-4363-BEC4-EA67072D1B67.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She’s a total hypocrite too, you’re not allowed to bring your home life into work but it’s ok to talk like this in front of your staff, period poos? Classy lady 🙄
Could you imagine a male boss posting this about the only 3 females in his office?? She’d go batshit crazzzy and try and get the company cancelled!!! She’s a bleeping low life hypocrite

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.