Caroline Hirons #24 Reti-nope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1744721

Her "work" and "lifestyle"? Laughable. Unwashed Ava got a dog and thinks it's disposable. The dog has lived with Cazz for a good few months now (??). I can't stand being away from my cat for more than a few days, let alone months.

The dog must be such a nuisance for her to give him up, must have been getting in the way of her Only Fans posing. How dare he?

So what was this about 'men not bringing their home life to work'? Does your audience and customer base really need to know about this?

The folks over on Beauty Guru Chatter are criticising the Q&A too, this screenshot, it's pretty sad that these views exist.

Q 'What do men do that women don't?'
A 'They're straight. They don't play games. They don't bring their home life into work. They generally are not passive aggressive. And I have zero problems putting them in their place.TBH, I could have just had bad luck with certain women. I do know some phenomenal women, and I do have a dad, step dad, one husband, three sons, two brothers, multiple brothers-in-law, 700 nephews (approx), industry husbands, and a vicar. I know men.
Just screams insecurity and intolerance, the red flags about not employing women of more diverse age ranges and being dismissive of anything without showing any real justification, it's astounding that so many women follow someone who is not able to raise fellow women up, just shout at them to buy stuff.

Reactions: 8

So what was this about 'men not bringing their home life to work'? Does your audience and customer base really need to know about this?

The folks over on Beauty Guru Chatter are criticising the Q&A too, this screenshot, it's pretty sad that these views exist.

Just screams insecurity and intolerance, the red flags about not employing women of more diverse age ranges and being dismissive of anything without showing any real justification, it's astounding that so many women follow someone who is not able to raise fellow women up, just shout at them to buy stuff.
Nellie says she could have just had bad luck with certain women or could it be that your peers see through your hypocrisy and bullshit whilst the younger women don’t?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Nellie says she could have just had bad luck with certain women or could it be that your peers see through your hypocrisy and bullshit whilst the younger women don’t?
Exactly. Is it everybody else, who is the common denominator here?

Reactions: 11
Funny how she hasn’t mentioned here though eh.
She will never mention Tattle because she doesn’t want the Freakoids to read the truth.

FREAKS YOU ALL HELPED PAY FOR HER GEORGIAN MANSION IN SOMERSET THAT SHE NEVER MENTIONS!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Have a look at her stories, she's gone hard on damage control reposting her fan dm's that validate her opinion. Also this one I do get where she's going with this about class structure, but if I go to harrods I expect the classy sophisticated customer service and would not want a classless yob like Caroline shouting at me while she snorts, plays with her hair and calls me "mate" while also telling me to take the expensive cream I'm buying "to the tits". .
Screenshot_20221120_193303_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
No filter? That will be the good lighting and blurry camera 🙄 why do ppl need validation off strangers it baffles me!! Plus I’d say she was older than what she is 😸
And she's wearing a full face of makeup, so it's hardly a good representation. I can't get my head around posting a selfie and asking a bunch of strangers to tell you how young you look.

Reactions: 9
No filter? That will be the good lighting and blurry camera 🙄 why do ppl need validation off strangers it baffles me!! Plus I’d say she was older than what she is 😸
Not that I particularly care and I’m not 100% sure, but I don’t think you can legally share this pic as it was posted to a private group and therefore not deemed to be in the public domain. Don’t want the freaks or Nellie coming for you!

Reactions: 5
Not that I particularly care and I’m not 100% sure, but I don’t think you can legally share this pic as it was posted to a private group and therefore not deemed to be in the public domain. Don’t want the freaks or Nellie coming for you!
Regardless whether it’s legal or not, I don’t feel it’s right to post pictures of faces of the Freaks on here. Just my opinion.

Reactions: 19
Have a look at her stories, she's gone hard on damage control reposting her fan dm's that validate her opinion. Also this one I do get where she's going with this about class structure, but if I go to harrods I expect the classy sophisticated customer service and would not want a classless yob like Caroline shouting at me while she snorts, plays with her hair and calls me "mate" while also telling me to take the expensive cream I'm buying "to the tits". . View attachment 1746753
Somebody like her should be able to understand things being on brand or off brand. I completely agree with you. If I go to harrods I don't want a sweary oaf sniffing and saying yaknowwhatimean after every sentence. I was posh politeness and professionalism

Reactions: 8
Yeah. I just assumed she’s in the Freaks FB group, too. But, maybe I’m wrong.
I did a search for her in there and couldn't find her. But I did find other freaks referring to her. I assumed Kate Pink Smith isn't a member of the freaks fb group as she's above them, what with being cazza's bff and a huge influencer herself.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Somebody like her should be able to understand things being on brand or off brand. I completely agree with you. If I go to harrods I don't want a sweary oaf sniffing and saying yaknowwhatimean after every sentence. I was posh politeness and professionalism
She doesn’t even understand that her retinoids’ packaging should be on-brand.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.