Caroline Hirons #24 Reti-nope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also have you seen the size of the box they are sent out in? So wasteful.
Not as wasteful as the kit bags. Wouldn’t it be better to sell the group of products on their own, with the option of purchasing a kit bag as an add-on? No one needs 10 of those bags…

At least the Skin Rocks boxes are cardboard and can be recycled!

Reactions: 4
Not as wasteful as the kit bags. Wouldn’t it be better to sell the group of products on their own, with the option of purchasing a kit bag as an add-on? No one needs 10 of those bags…

At least the Skin Rocks boxes are cardboard and can be recycled!
But there is a considerable mark up on the Ali Baba bags so it helps fund Nellie’s lifestyle. No chance she’ll stop the bags.

Reactions: 10
This is off topic but I found this interesting. We all know hirons has been saying to leave retinol without moisturizer for an hour- and now she’s saying you don’t need moisturizer. Well Renee rouleau( a celebrity aesthetician and brand owner ) has come out with a blog post saying you only need 10 minutes between them.

I can’t help but think that this blog post came out because of hirons stupidity. Who else has said that you leave your retinol on for an hour? I find Renee way more knowledgeable and always ahead of the fads ( such as sunscreen usage) . Hirons and Renee are industry friends but I have to think this is Renee calling bullshit on hirons selling points.

I just find it fascinating that the oaf has made this standard up when I have never seen any brand say this. Then she gets on a live and says her skin is dry. I wonder why !?

Reactions: 12
I’ve never heard anyone say leave anymore than 20 minutes between retinoid and moisturiser. And the time is not the important part, it’s just until it dries down which is different for everyone. For me, I never leave longer than 5 minutes.

1 hour is just ridiculous. Cue the freaks asking “can I put my retinol on, go to the gym and apply the moisturiser after? but omg I’ll need to wash my face after the gym so should I do all before? If I leave my whole routine until after and have to wait the hour that will take me to 3am. HELP FREAKS, WHAT SHOULD I DO?? 😭😭🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hirons scoffed at, iirc, ZO skin and their no moisturiser approach. Anyway, I'm sure her tune will change when she releases her own moisturiser.

Reactions: 11
Estee Laundry on IG has picked up the reddit thread re her q&a, they are a massive account so hopefully more people will see what a bellend hirons is!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Estee Laundry on IG has picked up the reddit thread re her q&a, they are a massive account so hopefully more people will see what a bellend hirons is!
Do you have screenshots please? Just went for a nosey but guessing it was on stories and it’s timed out.

Reactions: 5
Do you have screenshots please? Just went for a nosey but guessing it was on stories and it’s timed out.
the thread they linked to is here (I think I'm allowed to link on here? let me know if it's against the rules 👀) '

Reactions: 3
Is this another u turn from the Oaf? Didn’t she say that she doesn’t use / rate any electronic home use beauty devices? Seems like she’s backing nuface now… 🤔💰

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Is this another u turn from the Oaf? Didn’t she say that she doesn’t use / rate any electronic home use beauty devices? Seems like she’s backing nuface now… 🤔💰
She was given one agessss ago and was going to do a video
On it as a review and it never happens

• Haha
She was given one agessss ago and was going to do a video
On it as a review and it never happens
Haha so instead of actually having to use it regularly and review it, they’ve talked her into doing a live. She didn’t have to accept the device if she doesn’t believe in them. She’s such a hypocrite.

Reactions: 7
Especially as scientists don’t rate them and you know she’s all about the science!!!! (I have caci facials and I swear by them) It’s obvs she’s only using it to her advantage as nuface are getting a lot of publicity atm so Nellie will praise them just to get seen. She bleeping annoys me with the fake niceness!!! 🤬

Reactions: 3
Especially as scientists don’t rate them and you know she’s all about the science!!!! (I have caci facials and I swear by them) It’s obvs she’s only using it to her advantage as nuface are getting a lot of publicity atm so Nellie will praise them just to get seen. She bleeping annoys me with the fake niceness!!! 🤬
I love an at home device - I have a couple - and the ones I have work for me. She’s been vocal in her opinions previously, and never said any different, so I think she’s just jumping on a bandwagon to flog them to the freaks.

Reactions: 6
I watched the Nuface live. Wanted to shout at her to slow down as she ran it up her jowls at high speed. And to stop fichering with her hair. If you're Scottish you'll understand 😃

• Haha
About 42 minutes into the NuFace Live:

“What’s in your retinoid that makes it so hydrating? Is it shea?”

CH: “No… it’s a glycerin-squalane base.”

B*tch, there’s shea butter listed in your ingredients. 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.