Caroline Hirons #16 Gangster Gran’s wallet expansion, laughing in her £2 mil mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:
Trinny is winning, the Queen can smell chicken, the freaks are yellow with envy
LOLLLLL. Well I used both of Trinny's cleansers last night. Both were lovely. Have posted a positive review on the Freaks group - I actually wondered whether it would be allowed 😏

Thread suggestion:
Trinny is winning, the Queen can smell chicken, the freaks are yellow with envy
Love this

Reactions: 11
I saw that Lisa E had attended her Oprah-style- love-in and whilst CH was promoting her appearance with “The Actual Lisa Eldridge” Instagram stories Lisa hadn’t reciprocated. I suspect Lisa’s attendance was tied to her then upcoming foundation launch. She needs to keep the influencers on side as it were. I might be wrong, please correct me if I am, but I’ve never seen Lisa plugging CH’s book.
Wasn't L Ron at an event at the LE pop up in Covent Garden with Lee Pycroft before Christmas? It all looked super awkward and clearly LE wasn't prepared to take on Vicky Pollard alone, so Lee was drafted in to dilute. No doubt this was in payment for Lisa popping up at Hell with Hirons.

Lisa is a lady and a professional, L Ron..........isn't.

There's a whole load of circle jerking going on amongst these people, keeping your enemies closer in the truest sense of the word. Must be exhausting.

Big skincare special in the Sunday Times Style magazine today. Caroline has the usual brain dead gems such as ‘it’s a cream not a surgeon’.
Trinny’s launch gets a positive mention

'with the promise that she'll be rolling out plenty more this year'

How bleeping glorious.

If you listen really really carefully, you can hear the sound of an iPhone being tramped on under a size 11 Adidas trainer as far away as Somerset....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wasn't L Ron at an event at the LE pop up in Covent Garden with Lee Pycroft before Christmas? It all looked super awkward and clearly LE wasn't prepared to take on Vicky Pollard alone, so Lee was drafted in to dilute. No doubt this was in payment for Lisa popping up at Hell with Hirons.

Lisa is a lady and a professional, L Ron..........isn't.

There's a whole load of circle jerking going on amongst these people, keeping your enemies closer in the truest sense of the word. Must be exhausting.

'with the promise that she'll be rolling out plenty more this year'

How bleeping glorious.

If you listen really really carefully, you can hear the sound of an iPhone being tramped on under a size 11 Adidas trainer as far away as Somerset....
i remember years a go when Gangsta G did an in the bathroom - she was calling Lisa out for her work with Lancome - mmmmm pot/kettle, as gangsta G relies on all work with brands now as she has no other talents
i was quite surprised to see her at one of Lisa's events and interacting on IG -
but i think Lisa is genuinely a very lovely kind professional and she wouldn't get involved in all this back biting shite that the influencers get into

Reactions: 14
It won't go unnoticed what she's done to Trinny though, they'll not say anything but she's marked her cards. I'm under no illusions that everyone likes T either but this was nasty. I think Caroline relies on people fearing her wrath that's not a solid foundation for anything positive.

Reactions: 23
It won't go unnoticed what she's done to Trinny though, they'll not say anything but she's marked her cards. I'm under no illusions that everyone likes T either but this was nasty. I think Caroline relies on people fearing her wrath that's not a solid foundation for anything positive.
No I'm sure not everyone likes Trinny (I do) but CH's behaviour when trying out her cleansers was disgraceful - and she even carried it on the following day when she tried some others and remarked they didn't smell of dinner. It was very nasty indeed. I for one will not be buying CH's products (although, if I was loaded I might buy the lot and diss them all just to give her a taste of her own vile medicine 👿)

• Angry
Reactions: 16
The good thing about people like Trinny and Lisa Eldridge is they are so classy and a league above Hirons that she just looks silly, ignorant, jealous and spiteful.
I like to think they are either oblivious or have their heads on one side going 'ah bless' as you would with a showing off toddler.

Reactions: 29
Lisa is a class or 10 above Gangsta.

There was an unpleasant comment about Nicole Kidman’s appearance and use of ‘ageing interventions’ on a LE post ( can’t remember when) and Lisa was straight in with ‘That’s enough of that , I won’t tolerate bad mouthing about an individual’s appearance, please move on’. Sorted .

As we know, she’s a class above Gangsta, Hughes and that ilk.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
CH doesn't follow Trinny London. Trinny hasn't included CH's demo on her skincare highlight.

Honestly,CH is such a cow. It's so glaringly obvious to all, surely? So many nasty comments. Even when she was doing the demo the next day of the other two cleansers she pulled a funny face when she said it got her eye make up off.

The way she said she didn't have much eye make on on the Trinny cleansing day, clearly rubbed her eyes in full view (on the other cleaning video she said excuse me because she went off camera and did it in the mirro) then said "oh, is that some mascara, I didn't clean it very well" when using Trinny's must ALL have been premeditated which is just plain nasty.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I think it is just a really vulgar jealousy on CH part. Trinny is generationally wealthy, lives in a pretty unattainable area of London, naturally has a certain circle and life style that no amount of internet money and Somerset boltholes will bring CH in line with.

I think it’s not just a london centric issue, but I notice it in london. There is such a spectrum of wealth and privilege, ranging from absolutely none to unimaginable. You can take it one way or the other. It’s not Trinny’s fault she’s privileged and has used that to further orchestrate success. You come across loads of people like that. Are you going to toddler tantrum and be so bitter about it every time? Or just accept, ok, that’s vastly different and potentially I will never have/be that.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think it is just a really vulgar jealousy on CH part. Trinny is generationally wealthy, lives in a pretty unattainable area of London, naturally has a certain circle and life style that no amount of internet money and Somerset boltholes will bring CH in line with.

I think it’s not just a london centric issue, but I notice it in london. There is such a spectrum of wealth and privilege, ranging from absolutely none to unimaginable. You can take it one way or the other. It’s not Trinny’s fault she’s privileged and has used that to further orchestrate success. You come across loads of people like that. Are you going to toddler tantrum and be so bitter about it every time? Or just accept, ok, that’s vastly different and potentially I will never have/be that.
Yes and I think when people are blissfully unrattled it makes people like Hirons worse. If she is hoping to provoke her for whatever reason. It probably will not touch Trinny at all - she is so secure in herself Hirons sniping will be like the most minor irritant.
Plus Trinny strikes me as quite bright and will just realise it is jealousy. If she bothers to give it more than two minutes thought 😂

Reactions: 14
The only thing that might get to Trinny is the comments about Saatchi or to be more transparent the fact the Hereons left them up. Trinny sees and responds to everyone's comments whether it's a thumbs 👍 or an actual response so she will not believe that Caroline doesn't know about them. I think she's driven the first nail into her coffin by doing this. If you were an influencer who would you prefer, someone who could turn on you or someone who keeps their nose clean. (Despite the hair cutting incident)

Reactions: 12
CH doesn't follow Trinny London. Trinny hasn't included CH's demo on her skincare highlight.

Honestly,CH is such a cow. It's so glaringly obvious to all, surely? So many nasty comments. Even when she was doing the demo the next day of the other two cleansers she pulled a funny face when she said it got her eye make up off.

The way she said she didn't have much eye make on on the Trinny cleansing day, clearly rubbed her eyes in full view (on the other cleaning video she said excuse me because she went off camera and did it in the mirro) then said "oh, is that some mascara, I didn't clean it very well" when using Trinny's must ALL have been premeditated which is just plain nasty.
ooooooo somethings happened, as Trinny always used to mention Gangsta and she hasn't for ages - anyway as we know Trinny is more classy and sophisticated than Gangsta G - and Trinny has longevity
- gangsta doesnt!

Reactions: 9
Trinnys closet confessions with all the yellow clothes made me smile today. If you have t watched it, towards the end she mentioned the skincare and said that helping people with their skin gives her joy. And I think she genuinely meant it. 💛

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well, technically it was assault.
Tho that Steinherr woman (who is in a bitchclass all of her own) was fully in control of the situation and wasn't above doing something about it should she have needed to. Trinny shouldn't have done it, but on re-watching it, it looked a bit staged and pre-meditated to me. AS seemed largely unphased.

Reactions: 5
I have ordered both cleansers. Plus the BFF SPF and BFF rebalance. If L Ron needs to badmouth the products they must be good.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.