Caroline Hirons #16 Gangster Gran’s wallet expansion, laughing in her £2 mil mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, I love the bff spf, eye, lip2cheeks and eye products. They don’t cake or annoy my skin and I get so many compliments. Also such an absence of faff. I’ve repurchased several, although the pots last ages. I’ll be getting the cleanser as I’m about to empty one. I also have had my eye on pooki (sp?) as Trinny has worn it a bit recently 😂

Reactions: 6
I like the Trinny products and have reordered several times. I get compliments when I wear them, skin is glowing or love the eyeshadow or what not

Reactions: 4
Trinny's makeup colours are a bit too neutral for me, a bit too Bobbi Brown ish. I prefer greytones for my eyes, beige and rosé shades don't work for me. Otherwise I'd be all over her stacks.

Reactions: 3
Trinny has done an IG stories on the importance of a double cleanse and why the muslim cloth is the best for a thorough clean off
take that gangsta and your flannels!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
oh honestly who gives a toss about muslim v flannel. These are actual first world bollox.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Trinny has done an IG stories on the importance of a double cleanse and why the muslim cloth is the best for a thorough clean off
take that gangsta and your flannels!
She actually said in her reluctant review of Trinny's cleansers, that she thought muslins were rougher than flannels. Does she really expect the Freaks to buy that tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I do find muslins much rougher on my skin than flannels. They can be weirdly abrasive.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes I find muslin a bit rough. I gave the free one I got with my Trinny cleansers to my granddaughter to play with her dolls 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Muslins are horrid. They go cold very quickly. And flannels are awful, too rough for me. You can’t beat a Beauty Pie microfibre cloth in my view (about the only good thing BP do though 🤣) I don’t rate Trinny or her range but CH’s review of her cleansers was just pathetic

Reactions: 6
Makes a change from freaks with red eyes....
Gangsta needs to pin a Cheat Sheet on how to deal with red eyes from crying because these posts are almost daily now.
Oh but then the posters won’t get freebies sent for their sob stories… 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Gangsta needs to pin a Cheat Sheet on how to deal with red eyes from crying because these posts are almost daily now.
Oh but then the posters won’t get freebies sent for their sob stories… 🙄
She doesn't mind the freebies, it means the stupid ones buy more to replenish their stockpile.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really don't understand how they can publish such private stuff about their friends from their facebook profiles. You just don't know who else is in the group

Reactions: 26
Shes 40 with aging and dry skin stood out to me. Who needs friends eh?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.