Caroline Hirons #16 Gangster Gran’s wallet expansion, laughing in her £2 mil mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know 😬 The implication being no wonder he is leaving her. Neglected skin? What man should have to tolerate that.
That's how I read it. Horrible. This is the type of post Caroline should jump into and annihilate the lot.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Jeez.

Be a proper mate and go round with a bottle of gin & some chocolate.
Right??? I'd be frigging fuming if that post was about me, and even more insulted if I was given some face cream as consolation. As if that would make me feel better - 'Sorry your husband cheated, pro created and buggered off. Here, have some anti aging products, they might help.' 🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
You'd be absolutely gutted if a friend described your skin as 'aging' especially in a group of hundreds of thousands of randoms. You really don't know else who is on the group and who could see the poster describing her friend like that. Such a betrayal

Reactions: 19
My fear would be if the other woman or friends of said other woman were in it and seen that you can imagine they would only be delighted to send it onto the other woman!

Reactions: 12
Shes 40 with aging and dry skin stood out to me. Who needs friends eh?
That is what I thought - not only is her husband leaving her she is old and haggard. It is all so performative. Last thing I would be thinking about is posting on face ache

Reactions: 14
Yeah exactly, that's what I mean about you never know who is in the group, if you knew the poster and her friends you could easily identify who it was about. Even without the dreadful ageing skin comment it's in poor taste to be so open about her friends private life, it's not her story to tell

Caroline has a huge rant up on her highlights about this very issue. If its not your business don't comment, she used the anecdote about her own hair colour so I'd put aging skin in the same category. Throw in the husband leaving and siring a child outside of his marriage and you have a huge issue that none of us need to know about. That poster has treated her "friend" the same way Caroline treats hers, with contempt and making sly digs. Monkey see monkey do.

Reactions: 17
Caroline has a huge rant up on her highlights about this very issue. If its not your business don't comment, she used the anecdote about her own hair colour so I'd put aging skin in the same category. Throw in the husband leaving and siring a child outside of his marriage and you have a huge issue that none of us need to know about. That poster has treated her "friend" the same way Caroline treats hers, with contempt and making sly digs. Monkey see monkey do.
It's basically like 'you look tired' faux concern on speed. You think my skin looks dry and aging? Well my whole world has been turned upside down so excuse me if I'm not looking my best!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
It's basically like 'you look tired' faux concern on speed. You think my skin looks dry and aging? Well my whole world has been turned upside down so excuse me if I'm not looking my best!
And thank you so much for writing about the worst time in my life on your safe space in order to help my aging skin, my colleague/sister/real friend recognised me from your post. This is awful 😞

• Angry
Reactions: 18
What a nasty spiteful busy body. I can't stand this faux concern about womens appearance and pushing products that haven't been asked for. At a time like this a good friend offers practical and emotional help, not blue effing cocoon

I'm actually so worked up about this. 'Here's a wonderful present that 100,000 strangers helped me pick! Your dry and aging skin can thank us later!'

I really don't understand how they can publish such private stuff about their friends from their facebook profiles. You just don't know who else is in the group
Whenever I'm in a group on FB, I always scope out the members list for friends or "members with things in common". Even in small groups, it's surprising how many friends of friends are often in the same group 😕

Reactions: 19
I thought the Freaks couldn't get any worse, wowww. What an awful friend... Ngl I let out a huge laugh at how bizarre the post is 🤭

Someone has recommended a Tears of My Enemies mist in the comments 😬🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
I thought the Freaks couldn't get any worse, wowww. What an awful friend... Ngl I let out a huge laugh at how bizarre the post is 🤭

Someone has recommended a Tears of My Enemies mist in the comments 😬🤣
And I bet it’s only in the hope that Queen Foghorn herself likes it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Proper hunty behaviour. I hope that lady has good support around her thats if the post is real and not some warped attempt to scam people. Please please let it be a scam.
Side note on mumsnet scammers used soap plots as their inspo, is this storyline running in coronation Street or anywhere?

• Wow
  • Haha
She could have easily said, “I’ve got a friend who’s going through a tough time and I’d like to treat her to some skincare. Shes in her forties and her skin type is on the drier side.. any recommendations?”

There really is no need to share the details of what her “friend” is going through. It’s a massive group, and anyone could see her post. What an idiot

Reactions: 29
Proper hunty behaviour. I hope that lady has good support around her thats if the post is real and not some warped attempt to scam people. Please please let it be a scam.
Side note on mumsnet scammers used soap plots as their inspo, is this storyline running in coronation Street or anywhere?
I think 'husband fathers another woman's child' is a perpetual storyline on all the soaps 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.