Caroline Hirons #12 the lousiest QVC I've ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started following her just as people were starting to ask why she wasn’t uploading to YouTube anymore. I’m sure she made an off the cuff remark about not being able to moderate comments. No idea how these things work but it sounded like she could delete comments on IG but had to report comments on YouTube in order to get them deleted.
Oo interesting, I wonder how long it will take until someone says “are you living in Ruth’s old house?”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone have the details for the pigmentation box? I can’t muster the energy required to go looking on the Freaks page today 😬

Reactions: 3

From the website:
This routine can be used in the morning or evening. If using in the evening, skip the SPF step. The cleanser can be used to double-cleanse in the evening if you have worn makeup or sunscreen. Please remember to wear your sunscreen every day.

Murad Prebiotic 4-in-1 Multicleanser, 150ML

This cream cleanser removes make-up, daily grime and pollutants, without stripping the skin.

Suitable for all skin types, can be used AM and/or PM without irritation.

NIOD Repigment, 30ML

This treatment serum helps target and reduce pigmentation.

Suitable for all skin types.

Oskia Rest Day Comfort Cream, 55ML

A comfortable moisturiser that helps to moisturise and hydrate the skins barrier.

Suitable for all skin types and can be used AM/PM.

Heliocare 360° Water Gel, 50ML

A lightweight water-based SPF, that leaves no white cast. With pigmentation, good SPF use is your best form of prevention.

Suitable for all skin types and tones, working perfectly under makeup.
There's some inspired copy on the website 😂
'moisturiser that helps to moisturise'

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wtf sort of answer is this???! This sounds as though they have no confidence in the products they are shilling.

Eta - they don’t even say you can buy the products separately 🤷🏼‍♀️
Surprised they missed that trick. Monthly subs..

Reactions: 1
A recovered OCD woman? duck off Caroline! She's probably one of those idiots that thinks that OCD means you're a clean freak. Stupid ableist cow

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Every day is a raging day....her blood pressure must be through the roof.

A recovered OCD woman? duck off Caroline! She's probably one of those idiots that thinks that OCD means you're a clean freak. Stupid ableist cow
Is there anything she doesn't/hasn't suffered from? She cleans her kitchen with bleach to relax. Ffs.

Reactions: 14
...why is she apologising for people recommending therapy? That seems like a logical thing to suggest? It's very hard to overcome OCD without therapy

• Heart
Reactions: 23
"I'm sorry for people recommending therapy"

Alrighty then, Dr Queen Caroline Hirons, First Lady of the Freaks, but that's the sensible answer here. I thought she'd know that given she has OCD (of course she does). She really can't take a step back for a minute and think actually, this isn't really one for me to answer. Absolutely HAS TO give her opinion and stick the boot in at the same time.

Reactions: 13
She really is such a pick me. I'm not like the others that recommend therapy, I'm tolerant and kind and so much better etc etc

Reactions: 10
Surprised they missed that trick. Monthly subs..
There’s only so much short dated / out of date product that brands have available at a knock down cost, so she couldn’t afford to do it on an ongoing basis at that price point…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.