Caroline Hirons #12 the lousiest QVC I've ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Despite Caroline telling people 'you couldn't afford my daughter' I've never seen any evidence of what makes her so expensive and unaffordable- always seems to be on holidays and never working
Maybe it's because her running costs are so high....

Reactions: 5
Pigmentation Box next , does she think people are made of money?

She’s merciless😡.
How much more niche is she going to go? Niche yet so many think it applies to them, even though it doesn't. She could label a box 'Caroline's retirement fund kit' and they would still buy it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh god I need a pigmentation box!!!!!!!! #freckleface
Me too! Using the Clinique dark spot protector atm which isn’t doing a thing. I’ve had hydroquinone added to my dermatologica script again though so I may avoid CH. knowing her there will only be one relevant product with the theme anyway

In other news the SPF from kit 2 is also causing problems
47264E23-8E14-44C0-92E9-E4353AA76BC3.jpeg
E6D7A392-C1F0-437B-876C-5AB5E5FBCA1D.jpeg

Reactions: 4
[QUOTE="Traazers, post: 6166053, member: 139697" knowing her there will only be one relevant product with the theme anyway
[/QUOTE]

I was really surprised by the acid box (which is still available) having just a few acid wipes. It would have made more sense to have something like the Medik8 press and glow at 200ml. From a business perspective the pigmentation box just after the kits makes sense. It applies to pretty much anyone over the age of 25.

Reactions: 1
Anyone notice the lack of congratulations from her to Ateh Jewell and Hannah Martin…..her so called friends on their recent success. Some friend she is 😠

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Grabs popcorn for Freaks thread asking ‘what’s the most you’ve ever spent in one go on skincare?’.. highest so far is $1k 😱😱

Grateful for the one person commenting saying it’s just bragging 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Grabs popcorn for Freaks thread asking ‘what’s the most you’ve ever spent in one go on skincare?’.. highest so far is $1k 😱😱

Grateful for the one person commenting saying it’s just bragging 😂
It’s awful isn’t it?
Reminds me of the Daily Mail who like to mention how much a person’s house is worth.
e.g. Jack Ripper, who lives in a terraced house in Whitechapel, worth £525,000, was detained by police today…

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Such an odd group… the Nadine Baggott group isn’t anything like the freaks.

Reactions: 5
Oh god I need a pigmentation box!!!!!!!! #freckleface
I know they’re just sun damage an all, but as a fellow freckleface, mine make me look about 10 years younger so I’m keeping them 😂

ETA good job this isn’t the “Sally” thread 🔺🔺🔺

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've had freckles since childhood- it's not always sun damage, sometimes just how your skin's melanin is arranged.

Reactions: 13
Her latest story is another dig at anti Vaxxers, how does that sit with her unvaccinated kids?

Reactions: 7
I love freckles too! I used to be a proper freckle face when I was a kid, like freckles joining up to make super-freckles kind of level, but as I've got older they've faded (even before I started being strict with spf) and now I only have a few and don't get many more in summer because I'm a pale af creature and very diligent with spf

super interesting how our skin changes over the years!

Reactions: 7
Her latest story is another dig at anti Vaxxers, how does that sit with her unvaccinated kids?
In today’s live, which is still up she says ‘everyone got Covid apart from me, Jim and Daniel who *coincidentally* were the only ones who’d had a vaccine, funny that isn’t it?’ then did a George Hahn wannabe look. How is Ava away all the time when she’s not vaccinated?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Well, well, well. I wonder how many of the brands involved in these boxes saw them as a good way to offload short-dated stock.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.