Caroline Hirons #12 the lousiest QVC I've ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just been on the news about how many consumers are in trouble with debt through using buy now pay later schemes such as Klarna and Clearpay. I don’t know why this has come as a surprise to anybody.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
When is Ma Clampett going to reveal that she and her family have moved into Ruth's exquisite mansion?
I don’t think she will.

She picks and chooses when be relatable with regard to family and the purchase of a fabulous £2 million Georgian pile takes that relatability away. The freaks would tell her how she deserves it after all she’s done for them 🙄 but she’ll keep it on the qt.

Reactions: 11
I think anyone would look weird after contorting their face into that expression! It's embarrassing how she tries to be sexy

Don't forget the daughter in law, another oddball

Reactions: 11
You just KNOW Caroline is that overbearing mother in law who won't leave them alone.

Although that said, Pinkway and useless son #1 probably milk the free childcare for all its worth

Screenshot_20210904-194444~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do we think all the Clampetts have moved into Ruth's former house? Nova and her parents too? Like The Beverly Hill Billy's meets Dallas!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do like how we keep referring to it being Ruth’s former house , like it’s too refined to be owned by an oaf like Hirons.

I think the odd parents and Nova are London based but go to Somerset a lot. Didn’t CH say she babysat at their place in London?

• Haha
Does Caroline still have her London home? I'd be amazed if the useless son and daughter in law don't live in one of her homes

Reactions: 8
Does Caroline still have her London home? I'd be amazed if the useless son and daughter in law don't live in one of her homes
I’d have thought she’d keep it as a base alongside her office. These questions are the ones I’d like answered rather than skincare.

Didn’t need to wake up and read freaks saying sugar and bread is the devil first thing on a Sunday morning 😴 do they ever take a day off?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.