Caroline Hirons #12 the lousiest QVC I've ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else find it a bit random that there is another drop of the kits mid September? No mention of that before the first sale I’m sure…got the impression it was very much do or die…sneaky to keep that up her sleeve now that anyone on the fence has been bombarded with kit pics and posts.

Reactions: 8
💀
Apology for brevity, deleting for self preservation. The queen is after me

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Anyone else find it a bit random that there is another drop of the kits mid September? No mention of that before the first sale I’m sure…got the impression it was very much do or die…sneaky to keep that up her sleeve now that anyone on the fence has been bombarded with kit pics and posts.
Why on earth would you buy a kit in a second drop knowing there’s been an issue with one product, and now people are beginning to discuss a potential problem with another product 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh the freaks are lively now.....

Actual freak re CH going back to YT. The irony
Everyone and their mother called out GP and Vogue. No one needed Caroline’s opinion on the matter 🤣 (and I can only laugh at the irony. Oh the silly freaks not realising Caroline’s just as much of a shill as all the others!)

Reactions: 9
Does anyone think she’s serious or is she just gobbing off without any real intention of returning to YouTube?

Reactions: 3
Any chance she’s hiding money? Weird how youtube was privatised and deleted, Nic and Sam did the same, odd.

Reactions: 1
I’ve never been a regular YouTube subscriber but didn’t Caroline comment that it was too much work and didn’t enjoy competing with the younger skincare crowd, Hyram for example and couldn’t deal with any negativity she faced?

I see that Ruth is mentioning her YouTube channel more in her most recent IG posts, not something I’ve noticed before.

Reactions: 6
:eek:
What’s happened?
I was being overdramatic haha, I posted a screenshot of her responding to be on Facebook then realised it would make me easily identifiable so deleted it. She was snippy as ever

Reactions: 3
I’ve never been a regular YouTube subscriber but didn’t Caroline comment that it was too much work and didn’t enjoy competing with the younger skincare crowd, Hyram for example and couldn’t deal with any negativity she faced?

I see that Ruth is mentioning her YouTube channel more in her most recent IG posts, not something I’ve noticed before.
I started following her just as people were starting to ask why she wasn’t uploading to YouTube anymore. I’m sure she made an off the cuff remark about not being able to moderate comments. No idea how these things work but it sounded like she could delete comments on IG but had to report comments on YouTube in order to get them deleted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.