Caroline Hirons #12 the lousiest QVC I've ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
...why is she apologising for people recommending therapy? That seems like a logical thing to suggest? It's very hard to overcome OCD without therapy
She doesn’t sell therapy. Bad freaks should know better! BAD freaks!

She can feck of with her minimising of OCD too. It’s a seriously debilitating condition for some people.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The freaks are the last people I would turn to for advice on shortening a skincare routine. I wonder how her son feels about her discussing his OCD and how it manifests in a group of strangers online too? So many freaks overshare about their loved ones and children. I would be moritifed if a family member of mine posted about me in that group. Boundaries and privacy seem to be foreign concepts.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well, if nothing else they're an entertaining bunch.
I was scrolling looking for said post and found a post of a woman sprawled across her boyfriend 💀
Booooooooooobiiiieeessss!

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Surprised they missed that trick. Monthly subs..
Imagine how popular a box would be among the (semi-) normal freaks. Three to four "budget" (i.e. worth what you pay for) products such as a cleanser, toner, moisturiser and SPF. one to two "star" guest products, every month/two/three months. Not a kit that breaks the bank and encourages over-consumption, different 'plans' to target concerns, affordable and bringing skincare to lots of people, not just those who can drop insane amounts of money on kits and boxes
Caroline if you're reading this, you can't use my idea x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well, if nothing else they're an entertaining bunch.
I was scrolling looking for said post and found a post of a woman sprawled across her boyfriend 💀
Booooooooooobiiiieeessss!
I saw that one! Very odd choice of photo

Reactions: 2
She’ll be gutted this person bought it direct and she hasn’t made any money on it hahaha
I'm probably reading too much into it but I'd like to think this is shade at Caroline and how long the kits take to come. It's probably not but I'll keep telling myself it is!

Reactions: 7
Ah here, I'm quite jealous, plus I love a gwp or sample. Damn I miss spending on skincare...

Reactions: 8
That’s not a small cash gift - that’s probably 150 quid at space nk.

Reactions: 11
What. A. head.
I just do not get it. One normal sized face does not need so much stuff. It is just crazy. No doubt there will be some sob photo from her soon with inflamed skin and wondering what on earth could have possibly caused it 🤔

Reactions: 9
It is literally getting more cringe by the day of these absolute gormless Grahams posting pictures of their selves asking for help, help I have one line near my eye what do you recommend and here’s 14 photos of me 🤢

Reactions: 8
I just do not get it. One normal sized face does not need so much stuff. It is just crazy. No doubt there will be some sob photo from her soon with inflamed skin and wondering what on earth could have possibly caused it 🤔

The freaks don’t care what causes their faces to fall off…they want to know what else they can splurge on in the hopes of healing it…so messed up!

Reactions: 6
It is literally getting more cringe by the day of these absolute gormless Grahams posting pictures of their selves asking for help, help I have one line near my eye what do you recommend and here’s 14 photos of me 🤢
😂 And the 'Help! I have a competely normal looking pimple and a wedding in 2 months' - what do the Freaks advise?' posts.

Reactions: 7
I bet the Mum with the OCD son has been foaming at the mouth to give him a skincare routine (but note she said casually that’s he “become interested”) and now it’s backfired on her.

The boy needs therapy.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.