Caroline Hirons #12 the lousiest QVC I've ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do love putting a beautiful cream on my face , I haven’t paid off my LED mask yet <tiny violin>. Will someone buy it for me , TIA.
Only if you take in 3 refugees from the #carolinehironsmademedoitsupportgroup. Once I have proof that 3 people have seen the light then I will bestow upon you some peptide K8

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Super boomer, holding all that stuff together

In other news, the latest installment from the wife of Duran Duran loving, wedding speaker in today's "stuff that never happened".
Does she feel she has to have a story of the day or something?

someone tell her to calm down, it’s not Jackanory.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If your job means you're dealing with patients then sharing their story into a group of tens of thousands is grossly unprofessional whether you have their consent or not! I'd think she was a loon for suggesting it. She also comes across as pathetic and childish in her need for approval from CH and the group. Jesus they tick me off on another level in that group. It was good for recommendations at the start but it turned into a freak show!!!

Reactions: 19
How would it even come up in conversation? They really are an embarrassment. For the life of me I can never understand why Caroline has such an influence and how she causes the freaks to behave this way. She totally lacks charm and is shouty and mouthy.

Reactions: 10
Super boomer, holding all that stuff together

In other news, the latest installment from the wife of Duran Duran loving, wedding speaker in today's "stuff that never happened".
What does HRT have to do with empowerment? I'm not mocking, genuinely curious. And why is this said patient following the advice from an influencer rather than their doctor?

Reactions: 12
I don’t believe it for one second but perhaps she’s trying to suggest this imaginary patient was more willing to push to get it? The women I work with make me dread menopause they all seem to have to fight for HRT. The new stock response of “sorry, covid” hasn’t helped.

Reactions: 4
I don’t believe it for one second but perhaps she’s trying to suggest this imaginary patient was more willing to push to get it? The women I work with make me dread menopause they all seem to have to fight for HRT. The new stock response of “sorry, covid” hasn’t helped.
Not every woman will need HRT .

I had a total hysterectomy with ovary removal and I had no issues that caused me distress. I didn’t take HRT but do take supplements for bone and heart health plus others for skin, hair etc .

Menopause is different for everyone, please bear that in mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

I had a total hysterectomy with ovary removal and I had no issues that caused me distress. I didn’t take HRT but do take supplements for bone and heart health plus others for skin, hair etc .

I had a couple of rocky years with flushes, night sweats and rage, but now it's all calm. No more calendar-watching, it's great. No HRT.

Reactions: 7

That can't be said often enough. I take HRT but not everyone needs it and, in some cases, there are medical reasons not to take it.

Like others, I don't understand why HRT is an empowerment issue. If, however, you have a GP who doesn't understand your concerns, doesn't treat you as a partner in your healthcare and hasn't informed themselves about the risks/benefits of HRT in the last 10 years then changing to a better GP might be an empowered thing to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What does HRT have to do with empowerment? I'm not mocking, genuinely curious. And why is this said patient following the advice from an influencer rather than their doctor?
Can you imagine your average GP being lectured to in all things Menopausal Hirons by his/her patient? Caroline who???

Actually I think the Freaks could be persuaded that Hirons invented HRT. Such is the level of utter idiocy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t take HRT either. Breast cancer is in my female line so I’d rather not take it. CH may preach that her doctor said it is fine to take it now but she’s not the one with a family history of it. When my Mum was going through the menopause her GP said if he had her family history then he’d not take it so she didn’t. She got breast cancer a few years later anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Adopt brace position, DPD staff run away. The dispatch emails have started, the freaks are shifting to courier stories mode.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.