Caroline Hirons #12 the lousiest QVC I've ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a gobshite.

The Ok boomer thing is not just for actual boomers- a 20 year old could in theory have that said to them. She misses the point and has the nerve to call others thick

Reactions: 7
Lord that story is the epitome of shouty boomer even if her birth year doesn’t fit the demographic parameters. It’s her behaviour which makes me roll my eyes, not her age 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Funny how she takes umbrage to the term 'ok boomer' but has no problem bandying the term Karen about.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I wonder if this bit of Hailey Bieber’s interview with W (promoting Bare Minerals) was what made her mad?
4E62D204-9CAF-49CF-8479-745C90CF33B2.jpeg

Or was it just the IG caption calling Bieber a skincare aficionado she didn’t like?

• Heart
🤮🤮🤮

From a millennial who works with older Gen X’s all day, you are most definitely not ‘holding all of this down’
I just came to post that. "You thick pieces of tit" - who shat in her cornflakes? She should look a bit closer to home, useless son #1/#2 and Ava all seem pretty thick too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
boomer is a mindset tbh, not an age

she really hates younger people omg it's hilarious to watch

[edited for typooooo sry)

also soz for the double post but who is she expecting to buy her teen box if she keeps on like this? don't alienate a good skincare audience Caroline! Cash in on that greasy skin!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Brace yourselves for the impending posting of “DPD Van taken through window” photos .. I hope the drivers have been briefed to wear earplugs to drown out the crazed freaks banshee like squeals
It'll be like something from The Passage.

I’ve seen a few posts commending CH on how easy it was to order this time.
Surely that should be a given with any online shop not be something so remarkable that congratulations are offered?! :rolleyes:
I've seen them reminiscing about the good old times when they had to keep hitting refresh and freaking out?! Why are they bowing down at Queen Caroline's feet that she's managed to sell them something that costs hundreds of pounds without any glitches?

🙏 praise be, wondrous Queen.

Thank you! Got the Kate Somerville Peptide K8. It’s so good but duck paying £127 for it! Also getting free goat milk cleanser so win win 👏🏻
Oh boo, I just tried it and it says the code is invalid!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Ah gotta love the discount codes. Got a new Medik8 crystal retinal, I really like the Medik8 range, it's a tad pricey imo but couldn't turn down the 20% discount.

Thank you! Got the Kate Somerville Peptide K8. It’s so good but duck paying £127 for it! Also getting free goat milk cleanser so win win 👏🏻
I've always been intrigued by it but the price tag makes me sick. What's it like?

Reactions: 2
Ah gotta love the discount codes. Got a new Medik8 crystal retinal, I really like the Medik8 range, it's a tad pricey imo but couldn't turn down the 20% discount.

I've always been intrigued by it but the price tag makes me sick. What's it like?
I had a look but even with discount and a free goat milk it’s £95, is it totally fabulous?

Reactions: 1

It’s delicious, the best thing I’ve ever put on my face I kid you not. This is my third pot. I only use it at night but the smell is incredible and my face definitely feels plumper for it. Hella spenny tho I agree

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The smell is so nice, isn’t it, and I don’t usually like the smell of KS products. I don’t know if it does anything in an active sense, but it’s like a cashmere blanket for the face.

That sounds disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How dare you 😀. Yes, I buy it for all my heaps of girlfriends when they have cancer or divorces.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s delicious, the best thing I’ve ever put on my face I kid you not. This is my third pot. I only use it at night but the smell is incredible and my face definitely feels plumper for it. Hella spenny tho I agree
Completely agree. It has a lovely texture and smell. It is expensive but I think it is worth it. I’m sure there are probably other products out there that are just as good though.

Reactions: 3
Completely agree. It has a lovely texture and smell. It is expensive but I think it is worth it. I’m sure there are probably other products out there that are just as good though.
I do love putting a beautiful cream on my face , I haven’t paid off my LED mask yet <tiny violin>. Will someone buy it for me , TIA.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.