Caroline Hirons #12 the lousiest QVC I've ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Between him, his 'covid is over for me hun' partner and Ava, other members of the Hirons family will soon be overtaking Caroline in terms of thread material!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Between him, his 'covid is over for me hun' partner and Ava, other members of the Hirons family will soon be overtaking Caroline in terms of thread material!
There’s not a good one between them. Perhaps the youngest son is the sensible one. We never seem to see him or hear anything about him these days, so assuming he’s asked Oaf in Chief to keep him out of the public eye. If so, that’s a wise move.

Reactions: 10
There’s not a good one between them. Perhaps the youngest son is the sensible one. We never seem to see him or hear anything about him these days, so assuming he’s asked Oaf in Chief to keep him out of the public eye. If so, that’s a wise move.
There's also another son that works with her, not a peep out of him either.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.