Caroline Hirons #12 the lousiest QVC I've ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very telling that both kits only have two of the same products as it'll encourage the freaks to buy both she's also said all products can be used by all skin - why bother doing two different ones then?! I was considering getting one this time but I've just got a full routine from the beauty bible testing thing so I don't think I will (and it was all only £35!)

Her hair is looking better at least. Skin looks awful

She's donating £30,000 to charity! what the duck, how much is she making on these?! No wonder she could afford that ridiculous house
Oooh I got the call up for the Beauty Bible today so have just paid the fee. Excited!

Nothing in the kits has jumped out as particularly interesting to me. I did laugh because one of the freaks was saying how bad Jordan Samuel’s poker face was when he was asked about the kits in some live or another, and I can’t see any of his products on there 😅

Reactions: 3
Oooh I got the call up for the Beauty Bible today so have just paid the fee. Excited!

Nothing in the kits has jumped out as particularly interesting to me. I did laugh because one of the freaks was saying how bad Jordan Samuel’s poker face was when he was asked about the kits in some live or another, and I can’t see any of his products on there 😅
I posted it on another thread but here's the products I'm getting (it's not arrived yet), it's worth over £300 RRP!

BODY BUTTERBeauty Pie Super Healthy Skin Deluxe Body Moisture Crème
CLEANSING - WASHErborian Centella Cleansing Gel
DARK SPOT TREATMENTDoctors Cosmeceuticals Vitamin C Serum
EYE TREATMENTCharlotte Tilbury Magic Eye Rescue
FACIAL EXFOLIATORErno Laszlo Brightening Dual Phase Peel
FOOT TREATTropic Polishing Foot Pebble
HAND SANITISERthis works stress check hand shield
MIRACLE TREATMENT - SERUMClinique Even Better Clinical Radical Dark Spot Corrector + Interrupter
TINTED MOISTURISERecooking Tinted Day Cream
BRONZERDr. Hauschka Translucent Bronzing Tint

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I posted it on another thread but here's the products I'm getting (it's not arrived yet), it's worth over £300 RRP!

BODY BUTTERBeauty Pie Super Healthy Skin Deluxe Body Moisture Crème
CLEANSING - WASHErborian Centella Cleansing Gel
DARK SPOT TREATMENTDoctors Cosmeceuticals Vitamin C Serum
EYE TREATMENTCharlotte Tilbury Magic Eye Rescue
FACIAL EXFOLIATORErno Laszlo Brightening Dual Phase Peel
FOOT TREATTropic Polishing Foot Pebble
HAND SANITISERthis works stress check hand shield
MIRACLE TREATMENT - SERUMClinique Even Better Clinical Radical Dark Spot Corrector + Interrupter
TINTED MOISTURISERecooking Tinted Day Cream
BRONZERDr. Hauschka Translucent Bronzing Tint
Looks like a very nice haul! I hope they are all good ones for you - will update when mine arrives (although perhaps there’s a more appropriate thread for that?). Interested to see what I get as I’m pregnant so probably won’t get any of the exciting stuff. And if they give me anything below the knee I probably won’t be able to apply it, as I’m the size of a small country already and only about 3 minutes pregnant (slight exaggeration perhaps)

Reactions: 3
Looks like a very nice haul! I hope they are all good ones for you - will update when mine arrives (although perhaps there’s a more appropriate thread for that?). Interested to see what I get as I’m pregnant so probably won’t get any of the exciting stuff. And if they give me anything below the knee I probably won’t be able to apply it, as I’m the size of a small country already and only about 3 minutes pregnant (slight exaggeration perhaps)
I posted mine here: https://tattle.life/threads/skin-care-tell-me-all-of-the-advice.9971/ Excited to hear what you get too! They email you the list of products and the survey pretty soon after posting it so hopefully you can find out soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Lots of the freaks losing their tit already is see, lots of chat about buying two kits….they will have burnt their faces off in no time much like that poor sod who sat out into the sun after dissolving the first through layers of her skin off with an acid product. Did anyone see that in the freaks…absolutely shocking.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Lots of the freaks losing their tit already is see, lots of chat about buying two kits….they will have burnt their faces off in no time much like that poor sod who sat out into the sun after dissolving the first through layers of her skin off with an acid product. Did anyone see that in the freaks…absolutely shocking.
I didn't, when was this?

A couple of days ago I think, if you search Paulas choice it comes up with the pic…you can’t miss it!

Reactions: 5
Business as usual for the freaks around kit reveal then. I’m so glad I’ve finally left the group. I just couldn’t take the crazy anymore - even for entertainment purposes :D
I think the straw that broke the camel’s back was this new trend of asking for routines for young children.

Reactions: 8
I haven't bought skincare in a very long time.
Liberating. Currently sitting on my arse with oil on my face though.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I saw some person who has 7 opened moisturisers and 20 unopened. People do realise they only have one face right? And the products they're trying to stuff in is very small depth right? That's years of products! My moisturisers last 4-6 months (Sometimes longer) each and I'm not too stingy with the amount but I don't go overboard. I am also guilty of having more than 1 moisturiser, one to soothe, one for normal days and one for very dry days, but I can't imagine opening seven XD

And the person is still trying to decide to buy the kit or not. It's madness.

I think people need to remember you have one face and it's a small surface area. E.g. body butters will go faster than facial moisturiser.

It’s tax deductible too. By that I don’t mean she pays £30K less tax, but she does get to claim that her taxable income is lower as a result.
Publicly-announced donations to charity instead of private ones is all part ofthe grubby business of celebrity and self-marketing. It's also not always the case that they actually donate what they say either, the important part of that YOU know about it.

She may now have a house with a 2 million mortgage, but she's still a tacky-looking, shouty bint with an aggressively obnoxious family and following. Guess money can't buy you everything, eh, Hirons?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Publicly-announced donations to charity instead of private ones is all part ofthe grubby business of celebrity and self-marketing. It's also not always the case that they actually donate what they say either, the important part of that YOU know about it.

She may now have a house with a 2 million mortgage, but she's still a tacky-looking, shouty bint with an aggressively obnoxious family and following. Guess money can't buy you everything, eh, Hirons?
The thing that gets me is that her revealing this should make the freaks query their “omg thanku queen Caroline you’re so kind” mindset because they surely should be able to establish that she must be making a shitload more than that (10% profit donation is surely the max it could be?) in order to be in a position to do it. It won’t, though.

I was just about to come on here and post this exact same picture.

Absolutely bleeping mad. I dread to think the value of what is on the table and I say that as someone who has a blindspot for spending

• Sad
Reactions: 10
duck me that woman has a problem. Also surely it’s safer in the “draw” as it’ll all expire before she can use it anyway but keeping it out of the sun will at least marginally extend the shelf life

“Draw” 🙄.

I’m looking at that and seeing a squandered mortgage/rent payment. For crying out loud.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.