Caroline Hirons #12 the lousiest QVC I've ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caroline isn't speechless (that'll be the day), the freak who she replied to is. Whether it's because Caroline replied or because Ava has covid for the second time is unclear. And in tears? WTF is wrong with these people!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Caroline isn't speechless (that'll be the day), the freak who she replied to is. Whether it's because Caroline replied or because Ava has covid for the second time is unclear. And in tears? WTF is wrong with these people!
Ahh right , clear as mud still 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I actually find some of her stuff unsettling. Does she really have so little self esteem she has to be so cheap?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It doesn't help when Caroline tries to be the cool Mom and comments about how great Ava's arse is

• Sick
Reactions: 10
The hashtags! His mother....and Jordan Peterson, Elliot Hulse (A misogynist, describes himself as a ‘mentor’ to men on YouTube) and Jason Silva (according to google, a ‘futurist’).

The sorts of men who idolise those men are not the sort of people I would ever want to have a conversation with.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.