Caroline Hirons #12 the lousiest QVC I've ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess they all watched Sali Hughes' "In the bathroom" video with Caroline...the sheer amount of stuff she has....

• Sick
Reactions: 5
So there’s no kits for seven months after this , she’s letting people purchase both kits and whatever else they fancy and Clear pay is good to go🙄.

She’s unscrupulous but these obsessive, needy individuals who worship the ground she walks on are as mad as a box of frogs , it’s insane.

Reactions: 9
Oooop we have a “fiancé just left me so I need to save money but I still want a kit” on the group already…

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I see Caroline is actually interacting with multiple freaks on the group tonight. It’s almost like she’s after something… 💰💰

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The woman whose fiancé allegedly left her out of the blue has been asked to check her messages.🙄 Some other freak has obviously decided to buy her a kit. There are so many women on there on the beg for a kit. I’m also horrified by the women who know buying a kit they don’t need will leave them skint for a while.

Why the duck would you knowingly make yourself poorer just for a stupid skincare kit? BTW, I do love and use certain skincare products, but I’m not a rabid freak like some of the women on that forum. Some of them sound seriously unhinged.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The woman whose fiancé allegedly left her out of the blue has been asked to check her messages.🙄 Some other freak has obviously decided to buy her a kit. There are so many women on there on the beg for a kit. I’m also horrified by the women who know buying a kit they don’t need will leave them skint for a while.

Why the duck would you knowingly make yourself poorer just for a stupid skincare kit? BTW, I do love and use certain skincare products, but I’m not a rabid freak like some of the women on that forum. Some of them sound seriously unhinged.
Bloody hell! The thread popped up (probably due to the engagement from the Freaks) and it’s a competition in grief/hard-done-by-ness

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are the kits more expensive than last time or am I imagining it? Nothing groundbreaking in either of them anyway. Usual brands. Why do people keep losing their tit over this?

Reactions: 7
Christ on a bleeping bike someone is now on the beg….. new one wait for it….. skin is really bad because she has been egg donator, can only afford to treat said bad skin with body shop or Superdrug products.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I’m easily swept up by skincare hype. Not gunna lie. But I 100% will not be buying a kit. I have enough tit and if I’m honest with myself I really wouldn’t buy any of those products normally. Think I’ll save the money for putting toward getting my carpets refitted instead. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Another one, mum died and she can’t afford the kit due to funeral costs. Jesus when my mum died I wasn’t thinking about posting on a beauty launch page.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Christ on a bleeping bike someone is now on the beg….. new one wait for it….. skin is really bad because she has been egg donator, can only afford to treat said bad skin with body shop or Superdrug products.
Body Shop is overpriced!

Superdrug has loads of great ranges in there, some of them not cheap at all. It's not like she's limited to the range at B&M Bargains. Not sure topical skincare will really help much anyway when your skin is going batshit oily or whatever because you just had insane doses of sex hormones injected into you to provoke an entirely unnatural ovulation situation.

But I get it, someone wants a stupid kit and thinks pulling a poor me story will get some chump with too much disposable income to send one her way.

The begs are quite literally unreal... does no one have any shame? I feel embarrassed reading them.

On the “my finance left me” people are genuinely suggesting taking their card and buying a kit with it. I’ve commented suggesting fraud maybe isn’t the best bet....

• Wow
Reactions: 17
So there’s no kits for seven months after this , she’s letting people purchase both kits and whatever else they fancy and Clear pay is good to go🙄.

She’s unscrupulous but these obsessive, needy individuals who worship the ground she walks on are as mad as a box of frogs , it’s insane.
There’s one at Christmas then no more for 7 months I think she said

Reactions: 2
Body Shop is overpriced!

Superdrug has loads of great ranges in there, some of them not cheap at all. It's not like she's limited to the range at B&M Bargains. Not sure topical skincare will really help much anyway when your skin is going batshit oily or whatever because you just had insane doses of sex hormones injected into you to provoke an entirely unnatural ovulation situation.

But I get it, someone wants a stupid kit and thinks pulling a poor me story will get some chump with too much disposable income to send one her way.
Chump is absolutely the right word to describe these freaks who are falling for this nonsense. I actually can’t believe they can’t see through it. Even if some of the stories are genuine 🤨 why would you buy expensive skincare for a complete stranger on the internet???! Fruit loops the lot of them 🙄

Reactions: 9
Hahaha all these begging posts are hilarious. I might do one for a laugh; someone please come up with a ridiculous story for me

• Haha
Oooop we have a “fiancé just left me so I need to save money but I still want a kit” on the group already…
Puffy eyes?

Inspired... the "I just donated my eggs to 2 families" post. Angling for a free kit?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.