Caroline Hirons #11 Is it the X Factor circa 2005 or a skincare group?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A rash that came on suddenly and isn’t blanching under pressure from a glass? Sure, post on the freaks page. Hope she is getting some actual medical advice even though that’s apparently not what she was asking for in the post?
A6E81290-E8EA-4513-AC31-328CC49D1E62.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I've just bought 10 of these creams I saw in TK Maxx, any ideas what it does and how I use it? And if it's any good?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I love the screenshots others have shared here of someone taking a photo of the whole beauty shelf at TK Maxx with a 'What should I pick up!?'

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love the screenshots others have shared here of someone taking a photo of the whole beauty shelf at TK Maxx with a 'What should I pick up!?'
When 90% of it is unknown brands and those that are even slightly desirable are either totally random products (I picked up a nip and fab glycolic moisturiser once purely because I recognised the brand - it was brilliant actually) or out of date. I very nearly spent £40 on two packs of a peel mask thing by zelens before realising that a) I don't need any more actives and b) if I fell in love with it I wouldn't be able to keep up using it as the RRP is about £90 a pot. Also realised that £20 for a mask is ridiculous regardless of the RRP.

However - I have fallen back in love with skincare which is a bit dangerous. I feel like I can tolerate my dermatica prescription enough now that I'm starting to add other stuff in and getting a little bit obsessive again. I bought the nuface the other day - mostly because I wanted the Cult Beauty Unsung Heroes goodie bag (free with £170+ purchase) - which itself is full of stuff I either don't need or want - and have realised I have very little need for it as I have virtually no sagging whatsoever so it will no doubt gather dust until I can be bothered to sell it or give it away. I may look into sending it back although I bought the bundle with the mini one for eyes and lips and that's actually very good for depuffing and brightening my undereyes. I also don't know if I could return it even if I wanted to.
A few months ago I bought the currentbody LED mask which I do highly recommend. I do feel better about spending ridiculous money on hardware that will last (hopefully) for years and should actually do something, even if it's minor, vs spending the same amount on lotions and potions.

Speaking of which, I think it was one of you lot who recommended the DDG eye serum which I bought a few months ago - I haven't noticed anything from this and I've nearly finished the bottle 😭 eye products normally last me forever which made me feel better about the inital outlay for it but it's going down super quick so doubly disappointing!

I've started a general beauty chat thread - thought it would be nice as lots of us started following Queen Hirons due to an interest and it leaves more space in this thread for taking the piss out of the freaks ;)

Feel free to post pictures of rashes, sunburn, average looking husbands etc. x

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Hi. We do have a couple of skincare threads, but the more the merrier! In case you want to check them out, there’s a skincare and makeup one here, and one aimed more at tools and procedures here.

Be careful though, that second one can be expensive to read :D.

Reactions: 2
Oh pregnant lady is a big daftie. How the hell was that bump picture a thirst trap, does she know the meaning of that phrase. She's an elderly primigravida with a need to be admired, and let's be Frank needs to start taking her skincare seriously.
#bitchmode #meow #putyourselfoutthere
Hi, as an “elderly primigravida” myself due to health reasons and struggling to conceive, it’d be nice if this wasn’t used as an insult 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hi, as an “elderly primigravida” myself due to health reasons and struggling to conceive, it’d be nice if this wasn’t used as an insult 🙂
Do you post thirst traps on the freaks? If not, then the insult wasn't aimed at you hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she constantly have to show us she knows about and loves every single feckin’ sport? Her insta stories are so smug and up her own arse (tho there can’t be much room up there as it’s over flowing with Freaks).

Her over inflated ego knows no bounds and it’s BORING!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When 90% of it is unknown brands and those that are even slightly desirable are either totally random products (I picked up a nip and fab glycolic moisturiser once purely because I recognised the brand - it was brilliant actually) or out of date. I very nearly spent £40 on two packs of a peel mask thing by zelens before realising that a) I don't need any more actives and b) if I fell in love with it I wouldn't be able to keep up using it as the RRP is about £90 a pot. Also realised that £20 for a mask is ridiculous regardless of the RRP.

However - I have fallen back in love with skincare which is a bit dangerous. I feel like I can tolerate my dermatica prescription enough now that I'm starting to add other stuff in and getting a little bit obsessive again. I bought the nuface the other day - mostly because I wanted the Cult Beauty Unsung Heroes goodie bag (free with £170+ purchase) - which itself is full of stuff I either don't need or want - and have realised I have very little need for it as I have virtually no sagging whatsoever so it will no doubt gather dust until I can be bothered to sell it or give it away. I may look into sending it back although I bought the bundle with the mini one for eyes and lips and that's actually very good for depuffing and brightening my undereyes. I also don't know if I could return it even if I wanted to.
A few months ago I bought the currentbody LED mask which I do highly recommend. I do feel better about spending ridiculous money on hardware that will last (hopefully) for years and should actually do something, even if it's minor, vs spending the same amount on lotions and potions.

Speaking of which, I think it was one of you lot who recommended the DDG eye serum which I bought a few months ago - I haven't noticed anything from this and I've nearly finished the bottle 😭 eye products normally last me forever which made me feel better about the inital outlay for it but it's going down super quick so doubly disappointing!

I've started a general beauty chat thread - thought it would be nice as lots of us started following Queen Hirons due to an interest and it leaves more space in this thread for taking the piss out of the freaks ;)

Feel free to post pictures of rashes, sunburn, average looking husbands etc. x

Can we also add posts that are begging for freebies while being disguised as a sob story?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.