Caroline Hirons #11 Is it the X Factor circa 2005 or a skincare group?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still not over that thread, so many women wanting to write to convicts. I'm sorry but I'll never understand this, I know people deserve a second chance but maybe let them be rehabilitated first.
Caroline's attitude absolutely astounded me, surely that's not normal thinking. She cared nothing for the victim and congratulated the offender.
What is life 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Mine (and don't all shout as believe me I try. Although not in a freaks way- I just say he's a daft twit) sees spf as a crazy step too far. He does nothing but wash in the shower and looks fine. The SPF thing drives me mad but he is a grown man so 🤷‍♀️ I'm not his mummy.
Mine got some sunburn last year and now will put SPF on face and body but only if we're going to be out in the sun. Not just when he's like nipping in and out to water the garden or something. He will let me give him a face scrub once a month but is pulling faces when I do it. He has nice skin, with a few enlarged pores but you have to get real close to see. When his face feels dry, he rubs in whatever hand moisturiser he has left on after putting some on his hands. (He loves silicone-laden Soap and Glory hand lotion so that goes on his face 😂😂😂). I always tell him to use my moisturiser if his skin feels dry but he's never taken my offer up.

Reactions: 5
I'm still not over that thread, so many women wanting to write to convicts. I'm sorry but I'll never understand this, I know people deserve a second chance but maybe let them be rehabilitated first.
Caroline's attitude absolutely astounded me, surely that's not normal thinking. She cared nothing for the victim and congratulated the offender.
What is life 🤷‍♀️
A family member 9f mine was engaged to a convicted murderer in Texas. She travelled over to his family and everything but turned out she wasn't the 1st or 10th lady that arrived over. He refused all visits and the family couldn't as stop him.
as an innocent child teen she got his cell mate to write to me 🤣 Needless to say my mam put stop to that

• Wow
Reactions: 12
My other half doesn’t believe in skincare. He thinks that women like to buy and waste money on products their skin ‘doesn’t need’ (tell that to my dry bloody skin!) He doesn’t understand why I like to moisturise my face and body after a bath/shower. He’ll put spf on if we’re going out for the day when it’s hot and he might occasionally moisturise his beard as he sometimes gets dry patches of skin on his chin. He calls my skincare ‘that goop on your face.’ 😂 He certainly wouldn’t know what retinol is, neither would he have a clue (nor care) who Caroline is.
His skincare regimen consists of washing his body, hair and face with shower gel. He is also a fan of the Tea Tree and Mint tingly balls shower gel in the mornings. I sometimes threaten to tweeze his eyebrows for him, but he’s having none of it.

• Haha
Someone needs to come out with a shower gel called "Mint Tingly Balls". I'd buy it!

My fella uses some cheap Aldi body moisturizer on his face if he's feeling fancy. Other than that: shampoo and shower gel.
If he had his way he'd never wear SPF (he's obsessed with getting a tan - and his skin is naturally olive anyway) but I make him wear it when we're on holiday.

Ready for the ultimate boast?

I am single and live with my cat. She doesn't have a skincare routine 😅
Same. I've told her the virtues of SPF and Retinol but she just isn't interested. She doesn't even shower!! Luckily she is adorable.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

They look like sea glass, urgh. I mean, sorry, to each his own. (tacky)
they’re labradorite!

I love MY labradorite.

but you’re right, theirs are not nice! 😂

does anyone else think there’s a bunch of mean-girl freaks jetting to Norway as we speak in order to seduce him?🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen the picture that someone’s posted of the back of a 6 year olds leg in knickers with a query about chlorine sensitivity? Like how fcking stupid are people. It’s actually so enraging. And ask a fcking pharmacist if your child has a fcking rash.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I hope you put SPF on your cat when she is sat by the window
White cats actually do need sunscreen on their ears as they are sadly prone to skin cancer but many human sunscreens, including "baby safe" ones are very toxic to cats.

My favourite cat rescue page had a list of cat-safe sunscreens recently, some of the cats in their care have had to have their ears amputated.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
White cats actually do need sunscreen on their ears as they are sadly prone to skin cancer but many human sunscreens, including "baby safe" ones are very toxic to cats.

My favourite cat rescue page had a list of cat-safe sunscreens recently, some of the cats in their care have had to have their ears amputated.
Wow! You really do learn something new every day

She's restarting Hello with Hirons....the lazy woman's guide to engagement.

Guess slagging off folk page by page in a magazine is easier than talking about what she's allegedly an 'expert' in....

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Yes, white fur is the equivalent of a very fair complexion in humans.

Reactions: 2
What is life 🤷‍♀️
Maybe that's going to be the next "Skin Rocks" box. The "Prison essentials"- possibly less call for a high SPF in that one...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's very quiet, is there nothing to be outraged at?
I'm slightly bored so I'd love her to go off on something, anything....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's very quiet, is there nothing to be outraged at?
I'm slightly bored so I'd love her to go off on something, anything....
Why don’t you just send her a DM questioning … Pinkwaydrive’s stance on vaccinations/“Covid is over for me man” nonsense …. or Ava shoving her arse into a camera constantly … or the group dynamics of the freaks and her dodgy marketing tactics or whipping them up in a frenzy? I’m sure you can find something to poke the dragon. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why don’t you just send her a DM questioning … Pinkwaydrive’s stance on vaccinations/“Covid is over for me man” nonsense …. or Ava shoving her arse into a camera constantly … or the group dynamics of the freaks and her dodgy marketing tactics or whipping them up in a frenzy? I’m sure you can find something to poke the dragon. 😂
Nah, not feeling very confrontational at the moment. You do it :LOL:
Actually Hello with Hirons was quite fun, obviously I'm very very bored and not just a little 😑

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.