Caroline Hirons #11 Is it the X Factor circa 2005 or a skincare group?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread 11 for Queen Caroline, commonly known as Lady Hirons, and desperately angling for a CBE for her tireless service to the beauty industry.

Shout out to @BigMavis and @WadieHaddadsChocolates for the thread title. Will the Freaks ever learn? How many more begging posts will we endure until the whole group is obliterated from the internet?

Anyway, carry on everyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That post hasn't been removed from the group. So wrong.
Not one safeguarding concern still. Why are they allowing this?

Reactions: 9
I see she’s started to subscribe to Town and Country magazine now she’s relocated to the sticks. How rock and roll. Are we to expect kit bags in tweed and neon now?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That post hasn't been removed from the group. So wrong.
Not one safeguarding concern still. Why are they allowing this?
Dunno, its pretty stoopid. But then they need the pretty stoopid to buy her kits and recs so 🤷

Reactions: 5
So let's call people who have the wit to know what safeguarding is idiots

Reactions: 20
Wait, so Caroline thinks the people reporting the posts are the idiots, as opposed to those posting the pictures? I really loathe that woman

• Angry
Reactions: 27
That is so fucked up. If she can't see what the problem with these photos is....
But what do you expect from someone who posts pics of her baby granddaughter all the time.

Reactions: 16
I mean whats a rule between freaks, right?
There's definitely no unscrupulous bastards lurking waiting to take advantage of them, we would have seen them by now. Oh wait!
I'd like to say I'm surprised at her attitude regarding this issue but sadly I'm not and with that attitude she endangers members of her sub and their families. It is not some safe space Caroline, your members are being fleeced and some are plastering pictures of their identifiable children's backsides under your name.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.