Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Lol, I was listening to duran duran whilst hoovering and accidentally sucked up my toddler, my hubster heard my shouts and came rushing in but I accidentally pointed the industrial strength hoover at his face and I've removed 30 layers of his skin.
I think he would really benefit from the summer kit but I have to use all the money and even the house payment to repair the hoover. I'm racked with guilt and can't stop crying, its so bad I think my eyelids are peeling, they're actually see through now 😔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Calabria

VIP Member
Caroline’s story sharing a post about how “anti depressants are NOT first line treatment for menopause”

Neither is your skincare box so sit your arse down.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
Oh wow her old adversary Dr Natalia has just unboxed a CH menopause kit on Instagram and completely ripped into every product! Actually laughing at the Sisley mask sample. She reckons a tub of Vaseline could do the job of the whole kit.

Jesus, CH will go ballistic! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

DeeDee14

‘Meet my hot husband’ - how pathetic! His music must be pretty shite if she has to plug his supposed hotness - and I stress supposed!

I feel the urge to make my own post.

‘Meet my passable accountant partner. He doesn’t have a routine as such but enjoys washing his face in the shower with a bar of soap. He’s just off to Sainsbury’s, any tips for a soap that isn’t Imperial Leather as he fancies a change.’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Those comments are brilliant and spot on

Just putting it out there, "the shittest QVC I've ever seen" has to be an early contender for the next thread title 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35

BigMavis

VIP Member
Did we ever find out what he was in for? Oh my god I want to read the comments.

Edited found them, oh my god. Yer man kidnapped someone and Caroline said fair play to him.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Smoke_and_Mirrors

Chatty Member
‘Meet my hot husband’ - how pathetic! His music must be pretty shite if she has to plug his supposed hotness - and I stress supposed!

I feel the urge to make my own post.

‘Meet my passable accountant partner. He doesn’t have a routine as such but enjoys washing his face in the shower with a bar of soap. He’s just off to Sainsbury’s, any tips for a soap that isn’t Imperial Leather as he fancies a change.’
Meet my hot husband. He works outside all year so these days he is hot. His routine is banana shampoo, charcoal face wash and original source tea tree and mint shower gel on the undercarriage as he likes a bit of a thrill in the mornings, girls. He literally LOVES what the menthol does to his ticklebags 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Country music husband reminds of the time on Sali Hughes FB group ages ago people were posting pictures of their husbands. I posted a picture of the divine man that was the young Alan Bates assuming everyone would know who he was and that it was a joke. It was a photo of him holding a lamb and I said he was a farmer and very shy.
Anyway they all thought it was true and he was my husband - and not AB). I'm not being mean as they were all so lovely and complimentary. Not in a pervy way either. I was so embarrassed I never put them right 😬

alan-bates-884c2919-e46c-4384-8076-79b086ad9ac-resize-750.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30

50sGirl

VIP Member
Anyone else see the Freak post about receiving the latest Asos beauty box and the Cetaphil cleanser was going straight in the bin?
When others suggested that it shouldn’t be thrown away and could perhaps be donated to a food bank the Freak backtracked and said of course she was just joking and would be donating it.

69DBDEE8-AD20-43A3-B85B-1BE67E7EBF4D.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Colly Wobble

Indeed, not sure why she wants to ignore the medical professional who’s done hundreds of these before and would rather risk irritating the skin further with a treat (whatever that is).
If she wants to give a 7 year old boy a treat, give him an ice cream and let him stay up late, not a Blummin’ spa day.

• Heart
Reactions: 29