Caroline Hirons #11 Is it the X Factor circa 2005 or a skincare group?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually quite liked Hello with Hirons going to check out today's one. Might not agree with her on everything but it's a nice distraction. I liked the bingo she did because the magazine is so predictable.

Reactions: 4
I got my partner to use moisturiser AND hyaluronic acid serum after finally convincing him that the reason his skin was so oily was that it was crying out for moisture and overproducing oil (it did improve quite a bit after a month or so, yippee!) . He even HAPPILY uses sunscreen after an incident with some dodgy tan lines.

Form an orderly queue ladies.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm still not over that thread, so many women wanting to write to convicts. I'm sorry but I'll never understand this, I know people deserve a second chance but maybe let them be rehabilitated first.
Caroline's attitude absolutely astounded me, surely that's not normal thinking. She cared nothing for the victim and congratulated the offender.
What is life 🤷‍♀️
The whole thing is gross

• Sick
Reactions: 4
The whole thing is gross
I’m not even looking into the whole writing to convicts thing as I’m such a moron I can see myself easily getting caught up in it and sending loads of tit/money/getting really emotionally involved.

I have an anti-freak confession to make ladies - last week someone posted that she’d spilt her c tetra so someone else said they’d send her theirs and she offered to “pay forward” her super c and I got it. She has sent it and it is great.

Reactions: 9
Another sob story last night. Sore eyes from crying. 🙄
It’s getting ridiculous.
Are there any “normal” posts on there now?
Gone are the days of “please recommend a cleanser for dry skin”.
It was an informative group when it was capped at 10,000 but now it’s just a shadow of its former self.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Amazing one this morning of a newborn and some vague comment about make up wipes in the end sentence 🤦🏻‍♀️ They just do it to show off don’t they?

Reactions: 11
Another sob story last night. Sore eyes from crying. 🙄
It’s getting ridiculous.
Are there any “normal” posts on there now?
Gone are the days of “please recommend a cleanser for dry skin”.
It was an informative group when it was capped at 10,000 but now it’s just a shadow of its former self.
Hirons is only interested in flogging stuff now so the more the merrier these days as far as she’s concerned. Quantity over quality. Shame.

Amazing one this morning of a newborn and some vague comment about make up wipes in the end sentence 🤦🏻‍♀️ They just do it to show off don’t they?
If you click on that lady’s profile you can see that she regularly just boasts about her baby bump with no connection to skincare. She is very attention seeking and doesn’t even try to conceal it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
In the Hello with Hirons post, Caroline was waiting for the kettle to boil. Is she in Ruth's old house now? Ruth had a boiling water tap.

Reactions: 2
This person seems to have documented their whole pregnancy on the group, so I’m hoping things will quieten down now…probably misguided!

If you click on that lady’s profile you can see that she regularly just boasts about her baby bump with no connection to skincare. She is very attention seeking and doesn’t even try to conceal it.
Oops sorry, didn’t see this before I posted the same!

Reactions: 7
This person seems to have documented their whole pregnancy on the group, so I’m hoping things will quieten down now…probably misguided!

Oops sorry, didn’t see this before I posted the same!
God she is shameless. She even admitted to posting a bump pic as a thirst trap. She can weave pregnancy into every post. "This is the make up I'm wearing today. I'm at the hospital speaking to consultant about my c section".... we should put her I'm a room with FFFB and watch them try to out do each other 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Oh pregnant lady is a big daftie. How the hell was that bump picture a thirst trap, does she know the meaning of that phrase. She's an elderly primigravida with a need to be admired, and let's be Frank needs to start taking her skincare seriously.
#bitchmode #meow #putyourselfoutthere

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh pregnant lady is a big daftie. How the hell was that bump picture a thirst trap, does she know the meaning of that phrase. She's an elderly primigravida with a need to be admired, and let's be Frank needs to start taking her skincare seriously.
I did wonder if thirst trap had changed context and I was just too old to know!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That woman’s posts in the group are very bizarre. Why would she think that a skincare group would be interested in following the ins and outs of her pregnancy. You have to feel sorry for her, she must be quite lonely.

Reactions: 10
Who wants to be the one to post a sexy pic on the group captioned ‘hun, that’s not a thirst trap, THIS is a thirst trap’ ?

(not me. I like to keep my cellulite private.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Interesting that the IG story with her granddaughter has that caption about antivaxxers, given the baby’s mum.

• Haha
Interesting that the IG story with her granddaughter has that caption about antivaxxers, given the baby’s mum.
I THOUGHT THIS.

So many mixed messages for us poor ole lil observers.

Her going on about the difference between assertive and aggressive in her stories yesterday made me chuckle. She is exactly the issue and to frame that as a gendered thing serves no one. She isn’t measured and firm (assertive), she’s shouty and she calls people names. Does she not get it or so fired by her righteous indignation she can’t see it?

Another one I used to be a real big fan of.

Last edited:
Her going on about the difference between assertive and aggressive in her stories yesterday made me chuckle. She is exactly the issue and to frame that as a gendered thing serves no one. She isn’t measured and firm (assertive), she’s shouty and she calls people names. Does she not get it or so fired by her righteous indignation she can’t see it?
And when any other woman behaves like her she'll call them a Karen. She has zero self-awareness.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.