Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
How do you get defensive about something that nobody even knows about? “I don’t need to justify it!” Uhh, no you don’t, because no one gives AF. Truly. The way she goes out of her way to catch an attitude is wild.

Attachments

Reactions: 3

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
Just time stamping that today is the day that Carlz announced that she has enrolled in her Masters (not sure of what? Fine Art? Art History? Arts?) We'll see how long this lasts and what excuse she has when she inevitably drops out.

(apologies for the poor audio quality on the video)

View attachment 2973679
Isn’t she always banging on about how she’s the Busiest Creative Who Ever Created? You don’t get those 6 figures from slacking 🫠.
She’s got issues. Girlfriend trying to distract herself from something.

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
Still nothing on Sodacan. Now it's someone cleaning a water filter. The shit has hit the fan somewhere along the line. Past caught up with you Soda?

amiallowedhere

Let’s see how long this new studio and friendship last 😂
Unsure how she has spots available to be booked next month, thought she was in such high demand and sooooo busy?!

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
I don't think she will be impressed if they can repair her Lego block car. She was planning on a new car. Can't wait for the rage that will ensue when she can't get her way.

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
Does anybody know what happened to her Jeep?
An UnLiCEnsed, UNregIStered driver who had ‘only been in the country a few days’ ran into her, turned into her path or something.

She puts sooooo much love and energy into things that are not relationships. Things that can’t challenge her or talk back. Where she’s in control. ‘Dexter’ prime example.

amiallowedhere

Ooooohhhhh - Carlz must be spitting chips! Her ex-Friend Dahria (aka Dazza Smith of Rosemary Studios) has just had her photography work published in Vogue.

was it a Vogue cover that Carlz slammed a few weeks ago??? I wonder if that was why?
I’m so happy for Dazza! Carls seemed to treat her like her little prodigy and was prob a complete bitch to her.
get it girl 🙌

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
Just wait for the rant about Dan Andrews getting an AOM, she will be so pissed off and we will hear about it for days. Who the hell wraps are Merc in purple, she's revolting. Then we have todays rant about how she doesn't like the ISuzu. She is such an unhappy, critical and narcissist person.
You called it 😂 Guess she couldn’t think of her own rant so she posted someone else’s

Attachments

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Haven’t been on this thread for a bit, anyone know what’s happened to midtown studio yet? I see today she’s posting about a new studio her friends are helping her get done?!
Wtf.
No, she hasn’t acknowledged it at all. She must’ve been getting lots of the DMs about it though after she posted the photos from the new studio because she then posted this…
Apparently her not acknowledging the fact that she was kicked out of the other studio that she lied about owning is all strategic. Yeah, that’s it, it’s all strategic. 😄

Attachments

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
lol she’s only responding to save face. Just goes to show she never does research before her videos rants. Also what’s with the caked on make up? It’s like she’s just finished filming a scene on neighbours.
She’s not using a filter anymore so I guess it’s all the make up instead.

OMG I’m so embarrassed I said I like she owned up about not knowing who that photographer was but I only watched the video posted on here above. She was her typical asshole self. She said his work is shit. I think what she means is ‘I think his work is shit’.

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
Didn’t she retire from YouTube as she was spending nearly all day making those stupid videos? Shifted her focus to channeling her rage against Midtown into painting studio walls 🫠

• Haha

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
Sodacan is still waffling on about the car. She seriously needs to get a life. It's just a car. Her life must be so boring.
For all her waffling she has very little else ‘interesting’ going on. Corporate headshots in a new studio, starting a masters. It’s not great content. Not saying this is, but slim pickings for our mate carlzzz.

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
SO WEIRD. She is 100% claiming it as her vision, her execution, her studio. And maybe she didn't have money in it (as pointed out, noone could work out how she could possibly afford it at the time) - but what is crystal clear by the fact that the studio took the time to make an entire post about her not being involved, is that yet again, a business relationship of some sort has imploded.

At what point do you start to wonder if you are the issue?

Is Cheltenham a nice area? It looks quite far from the city? Can it justify two photo studios?!
Yeah it’s a nice area. Maybe 25 mins from the city and not far from where she lives.

I’m imagining they approached her (or maybe she them) for a photographers touch on the set up. And she obviously just absolutely took over and I would imagine got totally precious about the whole thing, despite having no skin in the game.